Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results (2144 Views)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election / Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by nollywoodbabe: 1:04am On Mar 30, 2015
With all the Hate, Fights, Insults that has marred the Nigerian Presidential elections, this Video brings a Comic relief. Watch as people react to Inec officials reading out the Results

Very sorry that it is not POSSIBLE to embed the Video on nairaland, and until then you can only watch it here http://nollywoodbabes.com/video-apc-sai-baba-pdp-otuoke-hilarious-chants-as-inec-reads-election-results-out/

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by hammedkola(m): 1:08am On Mar 30, 2015
Aswear, people really mean this election die..... grin grin

APC- Sai Baba,
PDP- Otuoke

APC- Aso Rock
PDP- Otuoke

Very Hilarious

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by NewsEmpireNG(f): 1:09am On Mar 30, 2015
LMAO!!!!

This video is a must watch... so Hillarious i kept laughing all through.....

Nigerians are by far the most patriotic in the world, imagine with the mosquitoes in the video, the people stayed passionate!!

BUHARI we love you genuinely and we believe you would lead us better, please do not fail us sir! Biko...
Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Very funny I must confess. Hahaha. #SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by saasala(m): 1:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Hahahaha, a must watch video I swear

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Admin pls do justice to this.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by NewsEmpireNG(f): 1:13am On Mar 30, 2015
Admin, this na front page material... Please lets relieve the tension in the air!!!
Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by belamour(m): 1:17am On Mar 30, 2015
SO HILARIOUS

APC - SAI BABA
Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 30, 2015
Lol, crazy people full for naija. Very funny though
Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by MEILYN(m): 1:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Hahahaha... Lmao
Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by olu4life(m): 1:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Hehehehe... Boiz no smile
Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by Tpave(m): 1:51am On Mar 30, 2015
Hahahahahayaya Naija. People are very desperate about this election. It is as if the life of all Nigerians depends on this election. I advice the relevant authorities that the real people's choice that will win this election must be sworn in. No rigging pls. Hmmn!!!! A word is enough for the wise.
Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by Stirer101: 2:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Tanoids have change tactics from GEJ till 2019 to We need 25 percent. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by BlackGirlsCode: 2:05am On Mar 30, 2015
LMAO!!! Funny!

Must be my Yoruba people grin

And some ediots still voted for GEJ knowing they'll not return to light/power later that night.

No lights, using torchlight to count polls.

What a shame.

Thank god CNN/BBC aren't covering this joke of an election.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by Franzeez(m): 2:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Am surprised that people who has achieved nothing in life, who has no hope of ever becoming something will come to the social media and say rubbish. If you vote and support a candidate you should do that in view of a better Nigeria not to think you are hurting another candidate. Who told you GEJ or GMB would suffer if any of them loses? They won't, they remain statesmen, they have their full salaries for life, free travel and education for their wards, good houses and security personnel. So what are you saying? Why not think about your life? Work hard and make. If you bank on GEJ or GMB to be key to your future them am sorry you are jonzing.

This is the fact, after this election, 4 years will come and you will shout that you need another president. Because if you dont work hard you will see no change in your life. Corruption will continue, there will no be power, unemployment will be higher because more graduate will emerge and government will do nothing about it.

Nigeria's problem is not leadership but sincerity of all the citizens!

So many examination malpractices every where
So many police bribe everywhere
To get admission in university its man know man
To get job private or public is man know man
We sell fake products to each other
We cheat people
We are fraudsters home and abroad

Whose fault is all that?

The jubilation of whoever wins in relation to the supporters is uncalled for because people who voted APC certainly are not going to be noticed and even if you form the govt in the next 4 years many of you who voted APC will still not be affected by any progress and so many who voted PDP will benefit and some too won't benefit.

You may vote APC and I voted PDP and I benefit from the govt while you won't.

No govt can satisfy everyone.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by Franzeez(m): 3:01am On Mar 30, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
LMAO!!! Funny!

Must be my Yoruba people grin

And some ediots still voted for GEJ knowing they'll not return to light/power later that night.

No lights, using torchlight to count polls.

What a shame.

Thank god CNN/BBC aren't covering this joke of an election.

Did u have light when u voted OBJ, yar adua or even GEJ. Let me tell you, after 16 years of Buhari Nigeria will still use torch light
Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by efilefun(m): 3:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Finally we announce the death of PDP in our federation, may their soul rest in SAMBISA

SAI BABA

Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by BlackGirlsCode: 3:04am On Mar 30, 2015
Franzeez:

Did u have light when u voted OBJ, yar adua or even GEJ. Let me tell you, after 16 years of Buhari Nigeria will still use torch light

Complacency is not my thing........ we're not of the same cloth, sir.
Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by Franzeez(m): 3:23am On Mar 30, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Complacency is not my thing........ we're not of the same cloth, sir.

Am surprised that you who has achieved nothing in life, who has no hope of ever becoming something will come to the social media and say rubbish. If you vote and support a candidate you should do that in view of a better Nigeria not to think you are hurting another candidate. Who told you GEJ or GMB would suffer if any of them loses? They won't, they remain statesmen, they have their full salaries for life, free travel and education for their wards, good houses and security personnel. So what are you saying? Why not think about your life? Work hard and make. If you bank on GEJ or GMB to be key to your future them am sorry you are jonzing.

This is the fact, after this election, 4 years will come and you will shout that you need another president. Because if you dont work hard you will see no change in your life. Corruption will continue, there will no be power, unemployment will be higher because more graduate will emerge and government will do nothing about it.

Nigeria's problem is not leadership but sincerity of all the citizens!

We cheat people

Whose fault is all that?

The jubilation of whoever wins in relation to the supporters is uncalled for because people who voted APC certainly are not going to be noticed and even if you form the govt in the next 4 years many of you who voted APC will still not be affected by any progress and so many who voted PDP will benefit and some too won't benefit.

I am very much richer and better than you in everything that am sure of
Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by BlackGirlsCode: 3:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Franzeez:

[size=18pt]Am surprised that you who has achieved nothing in life, [/size]who has no hope of ever becoming something will come to the social media and say rubbish. If you vote and support a candidate you should do that in view of a better Nigeria not to think you are hurting another candidate. Who told you GEJ or GMB would suffer if any of them loses? They won't, they remain statesmen, they have their full salaries for life, free travel and education for their wards, good houses and security personnel. So what are you saying? Why not think about your life? Work hard and make. If you bank on GEJ or GMB to be key to your future them am sorry you are jonzing.

[size=18pt]Nigeria's problem is not leadership [/size]but sincerity of all the citizens!

We cheat people

Whose fault is all that?

[size=18pt]I am very much richer and better than you in everything that am sure of[/size]

Are you done?

Or you want to yarn more rubbish, Mr. Rich guy.

Ode. If I talk my own now, next month your villagers will come and beg me to forgive your destiny.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by goddyjay(m): 3:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Lol! I don die o!!!!! this election na do or die for some people o! Well if not for the fact that people have suffered in the last 4 years, the thirst for change won't be this high, good thing is THE CHANGE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Sai buhari
Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by richybanky(m): 3:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Pls dere is something missing here, since yestiday morning I haven't see any of d GEJ robot saying GEJ till 2019 especially temitemi1, firefire etc

Modified:
APC - Sai Baba, Aso Rock
PDP - Otuoke
gringrin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesygrin
Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by Franzeez(m): 3:34am On Mar 30, 2015
I have given u a bit of the truth sobgo and reflect fool
BlackGirlsCode:

Are you done?

Ode. If I talk my own now, next month your villagers will come and beg me to forgive your destiny.
Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by BlackGirlsCode: 3:37am On Mar 30, 2015
Franzeez:
I have given u a bit of the truth sobgo and reflect fool

Truth you say? I think not.

Mr. rich-guy-living-in-face-me-face-you, watch the words you spew before you crown yourself the village jester.

And I swear, if the mods ban me because of you, you and I will have a field day on this NL. Ode! grin
Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:39am On Mar 30, 2015
PDP, RIP.
Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by Franzeez(m): 3:43am On Mar 30, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Mr. rich-guy-living-in-face-me-face-you, watch the words you spew before you crown yourself the village jester.

And I swear, if the mods ban me because of you, you and I will have a field day on this NL. Ode! grin

Am sure its late there in Nigeria in your face me and face you. Here we don't have such..... Its 10:41 am here and I am browsing in my office....

Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by Franzeez(m): 3:46am On Mar 30, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

My phone can show me its more dan 3:30 am in the night in Nigeria. Why not sleep well in your face me and face you apartment in peace. Or are you jobless because of your laziness

Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by emiye(m): 3:52am On Mar 30, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Are you done?

free the dundee joor grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by BlackGirlsCode: 3:54am On Mar 30, 2015
emiye:

free the dundee joor grin grin grin grin

LOL I just pity some the fool.
Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by emiye(m): 3:57am On Mar 30, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

LOL I just pity some the fool.

He has serious self esteem issues, let him be, he deserves all the pity he can get

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Apc-sai Baba! Pdp-otuoke! Hilarious Chants As INEC Reads Election Results by Dominionng(m): 4:26am On Mar 30, 2015
emiye:

He has serious self esteem issues, let him be, he deserves all the pity he can get

Seconded.

Whatever to make him happy.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Buhari Lands In Lagos, Meets Obasanjo / CG Of Customs: Buhari Shops For Inde Dikko’s Replacement / Buhari's Comment On Fuel Scarcity During Jonathan's Tenure, Ben Bruce Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.