Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Engagement Ring.....mere Show Off Or Truly Significant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engagement Ring.....mere Show Off Or Truly Significant? (468 Views)

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / "Forgive And Forget" Myth Or Truly Works / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engagement Ring.....mere Show Off Or Truly Significant? by kmaz: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
So I was having this discussion about engagement rings with my friend and the whole paparazzi that goes with.

His argument was that these days, girls use it as a form of show off and guys have to go all the way in the name of impressing, some even go as far as using their life savings to buy an engagement ring and propose in the most romantic way that has never been done before in the history of fairy tale.

He kept laying emphasis on the fact that what pisses him off the most is the show off on bbm and social media with phrases like….Guess who’s off the market….ME! He proposed and I said Yes! Here comes MRS …..! I am engaged! etc.

read on
http://www.simplyomata..com/2014/10/engagement-ringmere-show-off-or-truly.html
Re: Engagement Ring.....mere Show Off Or Truly Significant? by Ugobest1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wah dos dis rily entails co$ nowadays both guys nd ladies dnt rily fancy it....guys expecially use it 2 decieve ladies huh undecidedWah dos dis rily entails co$ nowadays both guys nd ladies dnt rily fancy it....guys expecially use it 2 decieve ladies huh
Re: Engagement Ring.....mere Show Off Or Truly Significant? by TeamSimple(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Both.

(1) (Reply)

Reality Of Life. / Treatment For Love Making Problems... / Sharing Your Thoughts With A Stranger '' After The Wedding,what Next? ''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.