Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

"Forgive And Forget" Myth Or Truly Works - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Forgive And Forget" Myth Or Truly Works (456 Views)

Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? / Engagement Ring.....mere Show Off Or Truly Significant? / How Do You Totally Forgive And Forget A Cheating Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Forgive And Forget" Myth Or Truly Works by Gflat: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2014
We'v heard about the word "forgive and forget" which is commonly used when you get hurt by someone you love or when you are trying to plead your way through another person's heart.

But let's take a close look at those words "forgive" (pardon the accused for their wrong doings) "forget" (let the past go and start all over again).

I thought about these words but i don't really think its easy for humans to forget people that hurt them one time or the other. Though we might sometimes think about it, but not making those thoughts active means we are trying to forget and move on.

But people nowadays kind of keep records and use them against you later in future Especially Nigerians, mehn, we keep records of people who hurt us a lot even more than a computer grin
if you think i am lying, just wait till you hurt a girl that loves you, she will keep reminding you of what you did to her 3years ago(lol)

So what do you guys think Do people really forget the past and move on?
Re: "Forgive And Forget" Myth Or Truly Works by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2014
you can easily forget lighter things but to forget heavy things it will take years when events dont remind you things of the past, remember events are there to remind you when u were hurt, insulted, mocked, bullied, beaten to coma, or anything of such. so, it is easy to forgive bt nt easy to forget.
Re: "Forgive And Forget" Myth Or Truly Works by bigiyaro(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2014
can forgive bt never forget
Re: "Forgive And Forget" Myth Or Truly Works by Maccoy1(m): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2014
Forgive but never forgets the bastard name
Re: "Forgive And Forget" Myth Or Truly Works by Maccoy1(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make It Known To Her? / The Worst Part In Every Relationship That You Should Take Note / Bad Guy Turnin True LOVE Upside Down. Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.