Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Who Empowered NIRA To Suspend Websites With .ng Domains - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Empowered NIRA To Suspend Websites With .ng Domains (663 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Prefer .com To .ng Domains? / What Is Happening To The .ng Domains? / Nira Releases 50,000 Free .ng Domains For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Empowered NIRA To Suspend Websites With .ng Domains by FisheriesMaestr(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
I own a website(fisheries Maestro...www.fishfarmingedu.com.ng) where I blog on agriculture. The site will be a year old this month ending. Unfortunately, on 6th of this month, I got an email from this body, NIRA(Nigeria Internet Registration Agency) with the message that my account has been suspended. Since then, the site has been down. All effort to get a reasonable response from my hosting company(web4africa) has proved abortive. Plz can someone help me out with what to do as am losing the precious money I earn daily thru google ads.
Re: Who Empowered NIRA To Suspend Websites With .ng Domains by adewasco2k(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
FisheriesMaestr:
I own a website(fisheries Maestro...www.fishfarmingedu.com.ng) where I blog on agriculture. The site will be a year old this month ending. Unfortunately, on 6th of this month, I got an email from this body, NIRA(Nigeria Internet Registration Agency) with the message that my account has been suspended. Since then, the site has been down. All effort to get a reasonable response from my hosting company(web4africa) has proved abortive. Plz can someone help me out with what to do as am losing the precious money I earn daily thru google ads.

I'm the letter there was no reason given?

Contact NIRA directly
Re: Who Empowered NIRA To Suspend Websites With .ng Domains by FisheriesMaestr(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
They did nt giv any reason. Moreso, I av registered on their site and sent them an email since but am yet to hear from them....thanks for your concern
Re: Who Empowered NIRA To Suspend Websites With .ng Domains by FisheriesMaestr(m): 5:17am On Oct 10, 2014
Thanks folks the site is back. Though I lost a lot of data.

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Help The Needy / You Can Now Send & Recieve Money Through Paypal On BBM / Where Do You Get Most Of Your Website Traffic Seo Vs Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.