Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. (2493 Views)

I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / "Help! I'm Afraid To Meet My Beautiful Internet Love In Person!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by LEERICIST(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
As the topic depicts, I'm afraid I may never get married cos I can't woo a girl, I'm 25 now and I've never had a real relationship. I gal wooed me once but it didn't last maybe because I wasn't the one who initiated the relationship. Seriously, I'm scared. I really really need your advice.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by bakandow11: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
work hard my brother when you have the money you will get a call from village that a gurl has been made available for you
Let me attend to oda cases COURT!!!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by Lawstudent: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
LEERICIST:
As the topic depicts, I'm afraid I may never get married cos I can't woo a girl, I'm 25 now and I've never had a real relationship. I gal wooed me once but it didn't last maybe because I wasn't the one who initiated the relationship. Seriously, I'm scared. I really really need your advice.
Girls don't bite. No matter how you are there are plethora of women waiting for you to just hiss and the rest will be history.

You might think you are not good enough but perish that thought.

Again, forget all these you see here on Nairaland as they are quixotic, utopian and unrealisable.
My former principal is crippled, had a girl who was bent on marrying him despite oppositions from family. They have 3 kids now.

Finally, the only way to overcome this fear is by confrontation. So start meeting girls today. There will be disappointments, of course its normal. Some will hiss, ignore or snub you but cpunt it as their loss and not yours as they may be going through trying times.

Again, don't forget that money answers all things, make some.

Gud luck.

Legal minds should check signature

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
LEERICIST:
Come take some lessons from me. For me, it comes naturally. wink
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by scribble: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
my brother hustle the money out

when your name is synonymous with money

then u will think differently about life as far as ability to woo women is concerned
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by philantoxx(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
bro,move away from dat shell.these gals won't bite.u might even get more than u anticipated
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Guy, You are falling hands o.

This is as a result of the pedestal you put women on.

See them as human beings. Same as you or below you and you're good to go.

And, you will get married. Just see women as ordinary beings and you'll have all the confidence you need.

Atleast, you can walk up to a guy right? grin why not a woman
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
@Op.....I totally understand how you feel.....I know how it feels like to be shy and timid....

When next you see a girl you care about and wanna date...

....Try getting close to her...Be her friend.....maintain a close and cordial relationship with her....

...Ask her out on phone in a romantic way.....Let her know about your weakness....It ll help alot.....It ll give you more strength and confidence....

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by naturally: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
When you meet the right gal, the ginger of your swaga will grow naturally
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by OohMpa: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Wow, still surprised with the way guys are shy. No wonder ooh Mpa gets girls in numbers. They've probably gone tired of waiting for you guys to take courage and walk up to them...

Two facts you guys gotta figure out:
A. She ain't a lion. Probably won't eat you literally before talking to her

B. The highest she can do to you is get bored of you. And that's the HIGHEST!!! They always do reply. Even the boredom can be worked on...

So with these 2 things in mind, what's stopping a black mamba like you from walking up to a girl and make her smile within the first 60 secs? It gets better with mind and practice

Once you fall into ooh Mpa's radar, he doesn't leave you without something positive at least 99.112% of the time...angry

You the dïck, she's the pünny. Dïck chases pünny, pünny doesn't wait forever for dïck......write that down cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by banjicom(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
25yrs isn't too long now when you are about 40yrs and you still don't have a girlfriend, come back 2 nairaland and create a thread so that the nairaland pastors will pray for you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by naijaboiy: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Why not become a priest instead ? undecided
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by MissSlimbody(f): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
bakandow11:
work hard my brother when you have the money you will get a call from village that a gurl has been made available for you

Na comment b dis one undecided
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by major466(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
* In Ghost Mode *
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by Emmysteve(m): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
banjicom:
25yrs isn't too long now when you are about 40yrs and you still don't have a girlfriend, come back 2 nairaland and create a thread so that the nairaland pastors will pray for you. cheesy
LWKMD
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by major466(m): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
bakandow11:
Why not Newyork or London? You con say VILLAGE like say na where im dey live be dat.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
My conclusion: You are poor. When you have money, I mean MONEY. Confidence will fall on top your head from heaven
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by bakandow11: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Na ;Dcomment b dis one undecided
i ;Df u no b mumu nami go hlp u tell woman u luv....okay drop d gurl number NL go help call her u luv her
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by valmunich(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
So i missed the part where that is my business undecided angry

*Dusts my feet and leaves*

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
You'll need to learn how to talk to ladies . You can start from being friends and then you'll get close, be confident. I'm sure a lot of girls are waiting for you to start the chase wink
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
This will help you greatly: http://www.seductionscience.com/2011/how-school-fked-you-with-anxiety/

Then read several of the tons and tons of articles there over and over - until they SINK into your consciousness.
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by xfire: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
LEERICIST:
Lol smiley. You will definitely come over that na cheesy. It's just a phase. The only way you overcome is by following your guts and not your mind. Approach ladies and talk to them. The fear to approach will always be there but just ignore it and go ahead. You can only get better with time.
Some ladies will reject you but don't let that discourage you. It's pretty normal. Not every girl will give you attention.
Also, learn one or 2 start-up lines to initiate a conversation. And smile. Smile has a way of boosting one's confidence......

Too many rules can complicate things. Lemme simplify things. Just make it a practice to approach ladies you like. Believe me, you will be happy with yourself in no distant time.

#I was once in your shoes though I never took it to the extreme by thinking I won't get married.

Cheers....!
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by xfire: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
didadavid:
My conclusion: You are poor. When you have money, I mean MONEY. Confidence will fall on top your head from heaven
That's not always true! I know people that have money but still lack the confidence.
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by stinggy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
banjicom:
Bros u too wicked! grin
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
OP, just have it at the back of your mind that we aint LIONS so what's stopping ur approach ? You know we ladies are meant to pretend, therefore you don't expect us to approach you even if we are doing inside.. Just try build your courage and self confidence, walk up to a lady you have something for and strike up a conversation
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by chimerase2: 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
u guys tink all guys re bold nop me it took me to ma final year to get a gal frnd So shy and timid I can mak a gal laff chat nice but amu always scared to ask out unless de gal ask me out or ma peers pressure me
Dat is why in all ma relationship I try ma best not to cheat also do my best to mak her happy becos if we break up it will tak time again to hv one so I try ma best to avoid it
But now distance hv separated de one I had
Nw since 5 months amu gal frndless
So u knw wat it means for some one dat ones co habited as a couple with his babe nw stranded and lonely embarassed
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by enfantdedieu: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
LEERICIST:
bros seek ye the money first, and chiks will come knocking at ur door...
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
didadavid:

Sometimes the type of confidence money brings for someone who didn't have it is arrogance, so I totally disagree with you.
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by J0nyb0y(m): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
You have to work on your inner mind. Believe you can step outside to talk to a girl.. And how to handle rejection - At least thats the basis of articles every on this issue..
Am also like that
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by 100Cents: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Show me your balls...
Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by Missmossy(f): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Girls don't bite! Man up and be confident in yourself. If you have low self esteem/inferiority complex,work on it asap.

This your assertion is so damn unhealthy for you i must confess.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. by idu1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
enfantdedieu:
bros seek ye the money first, and chiks will come knocking at ur door...
money can't buy sometinz.......menh...... Confidence nd guts is what my guy s lacking...... My guy, jst walk to any girl crack little joke nd say ur mind or u can start by making friend with female folks play with dem.....touch dem nd gist with them. This how u can bail urself from this burden. Is better u start now cos it ll b bad, if u r still scared of ladies at 30.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? / When A Girl Puts Up This Mentality! / How True Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.