Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Noise Pollution: Lagos To Observe Horn Free Day October 15 - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Noise Pollution: Lagos To Observe Horn Free Day October 15 (21011 Views)

How To Detect Car Horn Faults / "Horn Free Day” Coming Up On October 15, 2014 / Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noise Pollution: Lagos To Observe Horn Free Day October 15 by ebukaOtika(m): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
asala1:
We live in a lawless and uncivilised country where people uses horn any how. Our driving etiquette is nothing to write home around, it is shameful to say the least.

Pls take is easy na ,,,, Pigin is allowed here,.,,, i even use it to communicate here
Re: Noise Pollution: Lagos To Observe Horn Free Day October 15 by ebukaOtika(m): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nonye362:
Fashola pls we know dt Lagos is over-populated,bt reducing it via this means is nt proper. is better u com out openly and declare operation every state must-go instead of devising a means to kill innocent souls in d name of ur nonsense 'Horn Free Day'. Gosh! this is unbelievable and never heard of in the whole universe, nt even is China. Anyway shaa, I know dis wil never work out for you. Or ar u indirectly fulfilling ur promise to ur who knows gods by sacrificing innocent bloods so dt u will win the forth-coming election. U know, u politicians ar full of evils and illegal practises. trying to use nonsense policy to achieve ur selfish desire. Note of warning to u: The bloods of those that will be negatively affected (let me not use the word die) will be in ur hands 'Mr Governor' the policy maker. PLs think twice and most of all, pls change ur personal adviser cos he/she has failed woefully. Thank u.

Sincerly speaking you lack Common Sense ,.,,, Just listen to yourself ,,.,,.mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Noise Pollution: Lagos To Observe Horn Free Day October 15 by abatically(m): 12:45am On Oct 15, 2014
Nonye362:
Fashola pls we know dt Lagos is over-populated,bt reducing it via this means is nt proper. is better u com out openly and declare operation every state must-go instead of devising a means to kill innocent souls in d name of ur nonsense 'Horn Free Day'. Gosh! this is unbelievable and never heard of in the whole universe, nt even is China. Anyway shaa, I know dis wil never work out for you. Or ar u indirectly fulfilling ur promise to ur who knows gods by sacrificing innocent bloods so dt u will win the forth-coming election. U know, u politicians ar full of evils and illegal practises. trying to use nonsense policy to achieve ur selfish desire. Note of warning to u: The bloods of those that will be negatively affected (let me not use the word die) will be in ur hands 'Mr Governor' the policy maker. PLs think twice and most of all, pls change ur personal adviser cos he/she has failed woefully. Thank u.

I can't believe people still reason like this in 2014. Just listen to urself and ur low level of IQ. What is wrong in declaring just one day as horn free day in other to create awareness that it is possible to drive without blazing ur horns. We lack driving etiquette in this country, blowing horns unnecessarily even in hospitals and residential area. I have driven in abroad for 3 months without using my horn. I drive in Lagos for weeks without using my horn. Horns are there to be used when NECESSARY, but here in Nigeria we see the horn as a toy and use it unnecessarily. Fashola is doing the right thing to enlighten people on the use of their horns and u are here talking thrash.

This kind of thing happens everywhere in the world, in case u don't know November 2005-2009 was NO MUSIC DAY and was observed by cities in the UK, Ausria, etc in which radio stations did not play music. Like the poster above me said, u really lack common sense.

1 Like

Re: Noise Pollution: Lagos To Observe Horn Free Day October 15 by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 15, 2014
abatically:

I can't believe people still reason like this in 2014. Just listen to urself and ur low level of IQ. What is wrong in declaring just one day as horn free day in other to create awareness that it is possible to drive without blazing ur horns. We lack driving etiquette in this country, blowing horns unnecessarily even in hospitals and residential area. I have driven in abroad for 3 months without using my horn. I drive in Lagos for weeks without using my horn. Horns are there to be used when NECESSARY, but here in Nigeria we see the horn as a toy and use it unnecessarily. Fashola is doing the right thing to enlighten people on the use of their horns and u are here talking thrash.

This kind of thing happens everywhere in the world, in case u don't know November 2005-2009 was NO MUSIC DAY and was observed by cities in the UK, Ausria, etc in which radio stations did not play music. Like the poster above me said, u really lack common sense.
You drove in Lagos for weeks without using your horn undecided undecided. Where you stay in Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noise Pollution: Lagos To Observe Horn Free Day October 15 by olaboy001(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2014
ebukaOtika:

Sincerly speaking you lack Common Sense ,.,,, Just listen to yourself ,,.,,.mtcheeeew
Common sense is not common at all, In fact that shit is hard to find/get...
Re: Noise Pollution: Lagos To Observe Horn Free Day October 15 by abatically(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:

You drove in Lagos for weeks without using your horn undecided undecided. Where you stay in Lagos?

It doesn't matter where I live. I drive from ogba through ikeja, agege to the island. The horn is not a toy like most people think. Imagine being in a slow moving traffic and still blazing ur horn at the person in front of u even when u know there's no way he can get out of the way for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Fuel Tanker Crashes In Lagos / Innoson: 10 Things To Know About The Automaker / 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.