Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? (3543 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / Nagging And Non Caring Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by MizMyColi(f): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
prettythicksme:
naijaboiy help me tell them it not fake story,why won't they believe me especially if I tell them I am married

From your DP?
Your face and pose betray you, I think

D'ya have kids?
kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Mynd44: 2:37am On Oct 10, 2014
jacabi:

If symptom persist nko?
Go for deliverance
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Mynd44: 2:39am On Oct 10, 2014
UjSizzle:

Lmao. We know you like to shower, but that doesn't make it a remedy na tongue

She is hot, I just gave her a very good way to keep cool.

she gets mad that the dude does not call her cos she has too much time on her hand, the showers will change that
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by chibwike(m): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2014
Mynd44:

Go for deliverance
and wat if the person can't be delivered
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by pgidex(f): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2014
My friend calm down. Wetin dey hot ur body. U just dey cause more wahala 4 ursef. Keep ur mind busy wit good things abeg and stop all ds nagging. idleness na disease so find sumfin doing pls
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2014
MizMyColi:

From your DP?
Your face and pose betray you, I think

D'ya have kids?
kiss kiss kiss
what happen to my pose and face dear and yes i have a kid
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2014
MARKone:

OP u dey Nigeria dey give pesin wey dey states high BP, if dey man com come back nko, you will shred him to pieces undecided

Anyway it's good u realised that you are the nagging type, maybe because of the distance you are having trust issues, I do not blame u.

Get urself actively engaged, it will help to take your mind off your insecurity. You can equally talk to a professional counsellor and of course your pastor grin
thanks for the advice dear
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Awww. He needs to make arrangements for you to join him oo. Distance aint good for marriage at all o.
yes that is berra
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

I don't know actually...remember I also thought you weren't married.
hehehehehe i am married ooo
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2014
my friend go and sidown jare...how old are u sef
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2014
Augustbreak:
OP,looks like you got married not quite long.I guess no kids yet.That's y u have plenty of time .Nagging is not healthy Moor,you better free your mind and give yourself peace.Even if he is around you or you are with him,if he wants to cheat,won't he?
I got kid,thanks for the advice
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2014
iammo6:
my friend go and sidown jare...how old are u sef
so you no go advice me right,you don't want me to stop nagging
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2014
pgidex:
My friend calm down. Wetin dey hot ur body. U just dey cause more wahala 4 ursef. Keep ur mind busy wit good things abeg and stop all ds nagging. idleness na disease so find sumfin doing pls
I am a teacher,thanks for the advice
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2014
kpele
prettythicksme:
so you no go advice me right,you don't want me to stop nagging
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by nickz(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2014
prettythicksme:
hehehehehe i am married ooo
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

*jumps from private jet*
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
nickz:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

*jumps from private jet*
nickz are you surprised??
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by nickz(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
prettythicksme:
nickz are you surprised??
shockedshocked
even the devil sef go dey shockedshocked
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
nickz:
shockedshocked
even the devil sef go dey shockedshocked

but y are u surprised naa
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by nickz(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
prettythicksme:
but y are u surprised naa
and i was writing one long love epistle for youangry

nothing about you screams marriage shasad
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
nickz:

shocked
nickz:

Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by skyladon22(f): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
Chillisauce:
Two things.
1.If you think he is cheating, he is probably cheating.
Listen to your spirit .
2. Behind every nagging woman/man, there is someone not doing what he is supposed to do.

Thank me later

Sister, is this the kind of advice yo will give to your own sister? shocked

Haba! undecided

Poster said she believes he is not cheating but she complains when he doesnt call or reply her
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by skyladon22(f): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
prettythicksme:
thanks so Much,we are living together peacefully before in Nigeria before he moved down to the state.

i see where you are coming from smiley

Just take it easy. Keep praying for him because your nagging will not solve any issue but only cause more

There is distance now so please dnt make him get fed up with your attitude

Dnt make him do what he doesnt want to do.

When you call him and he doesnt answer, try to drop a message
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by nickz(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
Did you send a post to SDK recently?, are you d lady in abuja?
Re: How Can I Stop Nagging And Thinking His Cheating?? by Amhappy(f): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
Any time you feel like nagging just grap a cup of water and fill your mouth but dont swallow till after 60secs. Repeat the step six times before the conversation. And dont start discussion with 'why didnt you call me'?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / At 46yrs, Is It Late For Him To Start A Family? / Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.