Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? (3536 Views)

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by aemmy: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2014
I wonder if we still have virgin men that the virgin women who are hungry of them can marry. The rate of sexual immorality in this era is ALARMING (among d ladies and guys) and wen I see guys(real, not in videos) going in with several kinds of girls, I pity their future wives and children.
They don't hide their faces coz dey don't recognize it as immoral while it's immoral for d ladies.
YES, in most cases these so called guys fall into d hands of gentle women who av not been defiled.
Well, I won't ask the gods if virgin ladies can find virgin guys or not, if the virgin ladies are always unfortunate, if it's advisable for a man to marry a virgin and if it's advisable for anybody to stay undefiled before marriage or not. I think being a virgin is a choice just as marrying one also is and love conquers all.

** I think virginity is overrated coz what goes through the minds of some virgins is more than what the opposites practice **
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by visasubagent: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2014
Enough of counter threads
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by Sirmee(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2014
Nairalanders and counter is like veejay n p*nis
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by ramselly(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2014
Op who knows there faith?
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by mcdreeezy: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2014
Nobody cares if a guy is a V, virginity only matters for girls, even in the bible. I'm a V for now but e sure me say b4 I get to 22/23, I must pop sometin
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by Emmysteve(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2014
I don't really have anything to say, just want to comment to make you feel happy.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2014
Virgin man marries virgin woman. I shudder to think what will happen behind doors on the wedding night. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by tosyne2much(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2014
The virtue of virginity cannot be emphasized. However any sane man would prefer a virgin to a non virgin ( I knw this would trigger bashing grin) .. Only those who want to get under your skirt see virginity as poo.. Much emphasis is place on ladies because a label has been placed on each of them to ascertain their authenticity. A man on the other hand has no label indicating his authenticity

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by EejaNla01(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2014
YES virginity in ladies is something a serious guy should cherish in this our present society;but carrying it on head and boasting it about is a total turn off cos it constitute less percentage of the whole package in marriage...
however,a remorseful,repentant non virgin( not at the time of desperate o) is still owk

what i detest is ladies bragging and talking about themselves being non without shame that it ain't a big deal.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by write2obi(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
The virtue of virginity cannot be emphasized. However any sane man would prefer a virgin to a non virgin( I knw this would trigger bashing grin) .. Much emphasis is place on ladies because a label has been placed on each of them to ascertain the authenticity. A man on the other hand has no label indicating his authenticity

White lie. Virginity is overrated, why would a sane man prefer a virgin? U'll spend months trying to convince her to do it with you grin , if she finally agrees you'll waste valuable grin time teaching and lastly begging someone to stop crying undecided. Tried this Shit once and someone almost died in my apartment. WTF!!. l'll go for experience anyday wink
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by Vivly(f): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2014
Nairaland Counter threading since 2005.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by Mintayo(m): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2014
write2obi:

White lie. Virginity is overrated, why would a sane man prefer a virgin? U'll spend months trying to convince her to do it with you grin , if she finally agrees you'll waste valuable grin time teaching and lastly begging someone to stop crying undecided. Tried this Shit once and someone almost died in my apartment. WTF!!. l'll go for experience anyday wink
Yinmu. You spent month trying to convince her is because you just wanted to have sexx,to satisfy yourself. If you are married t d supposed lady,d case wil be different! You won't need to convince, she won't need to cry neither will u need to beg,you will both be making love

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by capricun: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2014
Their fate is to be finally disvirgined na. Biko, that hymen would finally be broken one day, whether legally or illegally. Me thinks they should just do it and get done with it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by iceberylin(m): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2014
ĨŃČÁŚĔ wink
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by aemmy: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Nobody cares if a guy is a V, virginity only matters for girls, even in the bible. I'm a V for now but e sure me say b4 I get to 22/23, I must pop sometin

pls o,where in the bible is it permitted for guys to commit fornication?

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by Sarimah(f): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2014
Casanova019:
Virgin man marries virgin woman. I shudder to think what will happen behind doors on the wedding night. tongue
wat do u expect? grin
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by tosyne2much(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2014
write2obi:

White lie. Virginity is overrated, why would a sane man prefer a virgin? U'll spend months trying to convince her to do it with you grin , if she finally agrees you'll waste valuable grin time teaching and lastly begging someone to stop crying undecided. Tried this Shit once and someone almost died in my apartment . WTF!!. l'll go for experience anyday wink
. Lwkmd.. Roflmao
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by luvlyqueen(f): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2014
mcdreeezy:
u can lie ehhh
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by write2obi(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2014
Mintayo:

Yinmu. You spent month trying to convince her is because you just wanted to have sexx,to satisfy yourself. If you are married t d supposed lady,d case wil be different! You won't need to convince, she won't need to cry neither will u need to beg,you will both be making love
U clearly have not encountered a virgin be4.
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by chibwike(m): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2014
Female virgins...do they exist?
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by mcdreeezy: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2014
luvlyqueen:

u can lie ehhh
Hehe...what do I stand to gain if I lie na? Honestly I am, but it will change soon
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by biggmusty(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2014
Virginity is gud for dos wu enjoy d long process bt me prefer fairly used( dos 1s btw virgin nd pro)
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by mcdreeezy: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2014
aemmy:

pls o,where in the bible is it permitted for guys to commit fornication?
It's not permitted for anybody to commit fornication but emphasis was not laid on male virginity, but rather, female virginity
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by cooljoe(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2014
Sarimah:
wat do u expect? grin
sarimah, shey u don cum again. Which kyn dp b dat na
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by Mintayo(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2014
write2obi:

U clearly have not encountered a virgin be4.
Ofcourse i have ,but not as a scavenger:p
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by Sarimah(f): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2014
Wat again?
cooljoe:
sarimah, shey u don cum again. Which kyn dp b dat na
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by luvlyqueen(f): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Hehe...what do I stand to gain if I lie na? Honestly I am, but it will change soon
super story
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by cooljoe(m): 9:12am On Oct 10, 2014
Sarimah:
Wat again?
is t even legal for u to b dis sexy? Lemme go check my law books
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2014
mcdreeezy:

Na wa o. This one don turn pusssy to champagne. Smh. undecided
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by mcdreeezy: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2014
luvlyqueen:

super story
Ok oh
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by Osama10(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2014
Who prefers a second hand used goods to a new one?
Re: What Is The Fate Of Virgin Women? by Sarimah(f): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2014
cooljoe:
is t even legal for u to b dis sexy? Lemme go check my law books
lemme know wen u check it tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Girls Ever Get Intimidated If A Guy Is Too Good Looking??? / Romance / Would U Slap Ur Ex For $10,000,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.