Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (61062 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2015
This is to counter tosyne2much's thread.
Lemme keep the ball rolling grin

1. They tag her a liar - 99% of guys will not readily believe a mature lady is a virgin. Tell her guy you are a Virgin and he would be like "Do I look like Sanyeri"

2. They want to be the one to deflower you - Guys believes a girl will never be able to forget the guy who deflower her. Once they know you are a Virgin, they try everything to get under your skirt.

3. They call her names - Guys will not hesitate to give you names like Virgin Mary, holy Maria, iya Jesu And all.

4. They ask for "Just The Tip" - I read on NSG blog about a guy asking her to allow him put just the tip even after hearing she's a virgin. Some guys will say "I'm not trying to sex you, Just Romance" If I hear undecided

5. They Offer you large Amount of money - Yes, just so they know you are a Virgin, They ask you to give them your virginity in exchange for money.

6. They Isolate You - Guys Isolate virgin ladies because they believe she has nothing to offer. Smh!

7. They tell you love making is a proof of love - Guys will tell you they can only believe you love them if you allow them under your skirt. Abegi embarassed

8* They will threaten to break up with you - They will tell you they can't continue a relationship with you if you won't allow them sex.

9. They Plan to kidnap and gang rape you - As crazy as this may sound, some guys indulge in it. They will defend this act by claiming they are trying to prove she's telling the truth. Chai , virgin girls don suffer.

10. Abeg add yours, I don try grin

Who killed it cheesy
Source : Omotayor123

90 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by INTROVERT(f): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2015
Nothing to add again joor.... you should be given a Pulitzer for this thread....

i don die.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin don't mind all those blood sucking mosquitoes.... just keep killing them whenever they try to suck your blood...

if am not the first to comment on omotayors thread, who will....

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by tosyne2much(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2015
Hahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

Now let's do a survey

Guys, click LIKE if you like virgin ladies, click SHARE if they don't interest you

314 Likes 162 Shares

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2015
undecided
How come i've not experienced this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2015
All in all... Let the Virgins in the house abstain from having Boyfriends. grin

Cc. Aminat508, Oyind17, jollyjoy, missmary, misspicy, nickkylawve, ammyluv2002, EroticAngelina, Adeh39, Twaci....

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Any girl that wants to remain a virgin should refrain from having a boyfriend. You can't escape sex in such a relationship.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Aminat508(f): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

Cc. Aminat508, Oyind17, jollyjoy, missmary, misspicy, nickkylawve, ammyluv2002, EroticAngelina, Adeh39, Twaci....
present

#Teamvirgin# cool

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

Now let's do a survey

Guys, click like if you like virgin ladies, click share if they don't interest you
Badt boy..

Ladies, click like if you like virgin guys, click share If they don't interest you.

90 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2015
You can't have a lemonade without crushing some lemons..you cant have an omelette without breaking eggs..you cant be a complete woman without breaking some hymen..QED

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2015
* The tag you impotent grin grin

Lool
Just kiddinq
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by victor2fresh(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by menix(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Chaii..
I can do that no. 4 well well..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2015
Since the dawn of time, the less f*cking a girl has,the better and vice versa for guys....

But still o, it's hard to believe some girls who claim they are virgins grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 10, 2015
Randyhot:
You can not have a lemonade without crushing some lemons..you cant have an omelette without breaking eggs..you cant be a complete woman without breaking some hymen..QED
Really Kpnashing is not everything you knowangry

7 Likes

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2015
Guys sha.....mtchewwwwwuuuuuu
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Funjosh(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2015
Aminat508:
present
#Teamvirgin# cool
#Teamvirgin cool

4 Likes

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

Virgin for life! grin

2 Likes

grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2015
SirWere:
Really Kpnashing is not everything you knowangry
..it an ancient and potent panacea for lonliness, and a troubled mind. Ask biblical king David
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by lekankolade(m): 11:48am On Oct 10, 2015
Which category of virgins are you referring to?
Grade A?
Grade B?
Grade C?
Virgins have level oo....

8 Likes

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2015
*chai!!
Virgins have suffer..

#team wedding night!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Darkseid(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2015
OP are you a virgin?
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2015
Randyhot:
..it an ancient and potent panacea for lonliness, and a troubled mind. Ask biblical king David
Wha David ke Panacea

Can someone explain what this guy just saidgringrin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Dekatron(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2015
*yimu*

number 6 and number 2 are contradicting.

+ who cares about VIRGIN GIRLS?? So far the kpomon is not wide, whatever!! All I need is comfort when I finally enter the place. . .

Cc :- omotayor123

2 Likes

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by wristbangle: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided

Are u saying u are a virgin? lipsrsealed shocked

Tosyne2much, sharp sharp counter attack don happen 4 ur thread.

Omotayor123, weldone oo tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
wristbangle:

Are u saying u are a virgin? lipsrsealed shocked

Tosyne2much, sharp sharp counter attack don happen 4 ur thread.

Omotayor123, weldone oo tongue
Maybe grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by wristbangle: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Maybe grin

Chai. The biggest lie in 2015 shocked

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by czarr(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
I see what you did there...
but we all know you ain't !!

2 Likes

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by agarawu23(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123, first tell us if you are a virgin or not.

I love to read reality issues and I blv you should be a Virgin before you share us this tips. If you aren't a Virgin, your list is void.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by ojeota(f): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
#Team virgin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by ilo04(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
nah who virgin help?
who get tym for virgin
for me virgin girl nah problem
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by agarawu23(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Aminat508:
present

#Teamvirgin# cool
virgin my d!ck angry

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him / Kenyan Man Chops Off His Joystick & Throws It To Dog, Says It's Of No Use (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.