Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) (4676 Views)

CAPTION This Photo Of Bukola Saraki And Tinubu's Wife At The National Assembly / Fashola & Wife In Couples Dance At Her Pre-birthday Party / Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by Theultimate(m): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2014
49-Year Old Dame Emmanuella Abimbola Fashola VS 54-Year
Old Lagos State Ex-First Lady Of Oluremi Tinubu…Who is The
Most Fashoinable??

See more @ http://loadedstuff.com/battle-of-the-most-fashionable-fasholas-wife-vs-tinubus-wife-who-hot-pass/

1 Like

Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by Theultimate(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2014
More:

2 Likes

Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by Silverstars: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2014
Why are you doing this? sad

12 Likes

Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by Ekiseme(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2014
None of my business

1 Like

Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by Theultimate(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2014
Silverstars:
Why are you doing this? sad
am I? the source is there for you
Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by Theultimate(m): 11:36am On Oct 10, 2014
Ekiseme:
None of my business
U might be ryt
Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by desgiezd(m): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2014
They are both beautiful and hot in their own right!

Oluremi's eyeballs seems to be beckoning to me! Should I say "yes", should I say "no"?

1 Like

Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by jacabi(m): 11:48am On Oct 10, 2014
Person wey eat meat and throw away him bone, him rest well well. People wey catch d bone na them begin dey fight ova d bone.
Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 10, 2014
[size=26pt]Who's richer?

I go with her!![/size]

1 Like

Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by mperoakeem(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2014
hmmm, i dunno
Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by asadike(f): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2014
none of them is obiano's wife.
Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by gebest: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
I give it to Emmanuella Abimbola Fashola, she is splendid.
Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
[size=26pt]Who's richer?

I go with her!![/size]
SMH

Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by dridowu: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
Madam Oluremi Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
dridowu:
Madam Oluremi Tinubu

heck no.. as dry as a prune
Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by olosk(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
So will dis put money in my pocket or how does it affect the price of cab/ taxi in port harcourt

1 Like

Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by johnmartus(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
Theultimate:
49-Year Old Dame Emmanuella Abimbola Fashola VS 54-Year
Old Lagos State Ex-First Lady Of Oluremi Tinubu…Who is The
Most Fashoinable??

See more @ http://loadedstuff.com/battle-of-the-most-fashionable-fasholas-wife-vs-tinubus-wife-who-hot-pass/
please what lesson can someone learning from these useless thread abi you want to collect tinubu wife? I swear tinubu will shoot you deid
Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by ashewopeckas(f): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
Fahola wife be like pregnant frog jor, Oluremi all d wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by Theultimate(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
johnmartus:
please what lesson can someone learning from these useless thread abi you want to collect tinubu wife? I swear tinubu will shoot you deid
Are you hired as snipper?
Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
If husband "woowo", wife must be beautiful!
Fashola is handsome, wife no tooo fine!
Tinubu hugly, just like frog, but see the wife, she is just sweet!
Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by slimfit1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Both don't provide gari on my table. I don't care its not like I'm going to see them both naked tonight.

1 Like

Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by meforyou1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Senator tinubu joor

1 Like

Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by Theultimate(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
slimfit1:
Both don't provide gari on my table. I don't care its not like I'm going to see them both naked tonight.
Why not? Declare your intention publicly here and let people hear you
Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by Henrypraise: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
De ar both shepopo n wives of thieves. Feeding fat on tax payers money.

1 Like

Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by PapiWata: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Is it possible for a woman over the age of 25, and who is also a mother, to be referred to as "hot" ?

Personally, women over 25 do not even register on my radar at all. I don't even SEE them, unless they have taken very great care of their bodies with a lifetime of exercise, such that they have managed to retain the body of a 22 year old woman in the prime of beauty
Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
Abeg, hw is this gonna reduce the price of BRT tickets

1 Like

Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by Theultimate(m): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
engrjidex:
Abeg, hw is this gonna reduce the price of BRT tickets
Gv answer to wht u are asked first and see if it wouldnt.

1 Like

Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
Oluremi Tinubu
Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
Theultimate:

Gv answer to wht u are asked first and see if it wouldnt.

Hope it would add to my CGPA sha?

Any way.

1 Like

Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by focus7: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
gebest:
I give it to Emmanuella Abimbola Fashola, she is splendid.
sentiment apart Oluremi Tinubu is best at it.
Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by focus7: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
voltron:

heck no.. as dry as a prune
u definitely has no idea about beauty.
Re: The Most Fashionable: Fashola’s Wife VS Tinubu’s Wife! Who Hot Pass?(photos) by gebest: 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
focus7:
sentiment apart Oluremi Tinubu is best at it.
are u sure? well for me is abimbola fash.

(1) (Reply)

People Now Report Barcanister Writeup As News Headlines / BREAKING: Deadly Explosion Rocks Kano / USA Gives Buhari 45 Days To Release This Political Prisoner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.