Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... (3577 Views)

T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) / Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo / B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Descartes: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
berem:
why are you Jonathanians always blunder when trying to defend him? So out of the nine private jets the presidency has,none of them is sound enough to take the trip to SA? Are you fuccking kidding me?
I never knew that presidential jet is used to procure arms. Please educate me. Will appreciate. cool

1 Like

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Descartes:
I never knew that presidential jet is used to procure arms. Please educate me. Will appreciate. cool
but the presidential jets can be used for other official assignments apart from the president using it for his trip. Or do you wanna tell me that the president uses the 9 jets all at once when going on an official trip?
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Descartes: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
berem:
but the presidential jets can be used for other official assignments apart from the president using it for his trip. Or do you wanna tell me that the president uses the 9 jets all at once when going on an official trip?
I wanted to learn from you but you are using Socrates Methodology(using question to extract answers from the student). Looking forward to learning from you on that wink
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
berem:
why are you Jonathanians always blunder when trying to defend him? So out of the nine private jets the presidency has,none of them is sound enough to take the official trip to SA?
Are you fuccking kidding me?

You should ask the National Security Advicer!

Besides, this thread has nothin to do with my defending Jonathan!

A pix is said to be of Yusuf, Asari and Pa Ayo and I am saying it is a lie!

Ada di nma, you disappoint me. Is it that you have lost your grip on comprehension or delibrately derailing the thread?

1 Like

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
berem:

Nne m, arms like all other goods are not purchased directly by government.

There are firms that deal on arms. They cant use the Presidetial jets

1 Like

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Pataki: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Defenders of the machine-gun pastor.

We know better. Sponsors of boko haram.

Pastor Ayotallah used to be a professional armed robber and drug user.

No wonder his so-called private jet is foud in arms smuggling and money laundering.

No wonder he is found in company of Alhaji DokuGOAT. WHAT DOES 'LIGHT' HAVE TO DO WITH DARKNESS?

1 Like

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pataki:
Defenders of the machine-gun pastor.

We know better. Sponsors of boko haram.

Pastor Ayotallah used to be a professional armed robber and drug user.

No wonder his so-called private jet is foud in arms smuggling and money laundering.

No wonder he is found in company of Alhaji DokuGOAT. WHAT DOES 'LIGHT' HAVE TO DO WITH DARKNESS?

bros weldone oo!

Pa Ayo did what was expected of him during the days of violence in the ND! He and some other men of God reached out to the militants and negotiated for peace.

That was when the pix was taken.

That the jet he leased for commercial purpose was used to procure arm for Nigeria is not a crime.

Go back to your news achives. There was a second seizure of funds meant for arms by South Africa. That was not cash but through banks.

South Africa is blackmailing Nigeria for their selfish gains. As much as you will love Pa Ayo, do so within facts.

Lets make a deal, if Pa Ayo was runnung guns for BH with his jet, may evil follow and fall on him, his house hold and his generations.

But if he is not guilty of what you accused him off, may evil follow and fall on you!

Let me be fair, if Pa Ayo is guilty, may I share in the calamity that shall fall on him!
But if he is innocent, may evil never depart from you!

I have not said , "Amen"!
I will say amen if you accept the deal! The ball is in your court sir.
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by MayorofLagos(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
noblezone:

how did he destroy his reputation?

Oh, he is a fool? And what is your definition of a fool? I have no doubt that the likes of you are among the "wisest" of men, but I am suprised that a "wise" man like you can support this broad day light falsehood!

I insist the man on the pix not Yusuf! Those who originated this falsehood and those who support and glory in it, can continue to be "wise"!

And if this falsehood is a show of wisdom, then I prefer to a be a "fool"

forget about Yusuf for a minute...

what is Pastor Ayo doing with terrorist MEND?

Pastor Ayo leases his private jet for commercial interests. Does he pay tax on the profit?
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by BlackTechnology: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
laykorn:

From Oristejafor to colonialist! Ala ma go o....dreams are so foolish. Like our Yoruba people say

I hope the view expressed by NL yorubas are not the view expressed by most yorubas

If the view expressed here is actually upheld by yorubas , then I won't be surprised if calamity befall SW

1 Like

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
BlackTechnology:

I hope the view expressed by NL yorubas are not the view expressed by most yorubas

If the view expressed here is actually upheld by yorubas , then I won't be surprised if calamity befall SW

But sir,what is the post expressed by NL yorubas-that dreams are foolish And which calamity,lol! Sure why will you be surprised if calamity befall us. You should be only when it befalls us...with an 's'
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2014
MayorofLagos:

forget about Yusuf for a minute...

what is Pastor Ayo doing with terrorist MEND?

Pastor Ayo leases his private jet for commercial interests. Does he pay tax on the profit?

It took responsible an noble men like Pa Ayo to reach out to the ND militants and peace was negotiated.
Pa Ayo and his fellow men of God worked so hard to bring the much desired peace in the ND to reality.

You can find out from Federal Inland Revenue if the comercial jet pays tax.
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Caseless: 12:30am On Oct 11, 2014
noblezone:
This a heart felt plea to all those who are hell bent in the name politics to destroy Pa Ayo!

You are ignorantly stepping on hot coals! Pa Ayo may not curse you, he may take it all just as he is taking it, but that does not mean that the Invisible Eyes is not watching!

The recent propangadist pix of Pa Ayo with Asari and another ex Niger Delta militant (taking in those days of trouble in the ND, when Pa Ayo and other noble men, took it upon themselves to end the militancy) with claims the man was Yusuf of the Boko Haram fame is propaganda taken too far!

It is not as simple as some of you think!

I am personally suprised that someone can go this far!!!!!

Let all those who are into this wickedness, know that fire may appear beautiful to play with, but it burns!!!

I wish I can say more!
trash from the trashed pit of trash.
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by ayindejimmy(m): 2:01am On Oct 11, 2014
noblezone:

Pa Ayo and so many others, risked it all and engaged the militants of the ND in dialogue (something the Northern noblemen refused to do with their BH).
Pa Ayo fought for peace in the Niger Delta! There meetings, they took pix!

Did you see pix of Asari and OBJ? Ateke Tom and Yaradua? Asari and Davies (the Negotiator)?, etc.

So, Asari and Pa Ayo seen in a pix mean they have the same agenda? And what is that agenda?

Ojukwu and Gowon stood in pix at Aburi. So both of them have the same agenda?

Look at you peoples logic! shame!

The peace that came to the Niger delta was procured by men of God like Pa Ayo!

I am supporting Jonathan Sir! What does that make me?

I cant believe what I am reading here! Are you guys for real?
I am vehemently against those ppl portrayin Pa Ayo in bad manner.
1, the jet tin might a coincedence of 'nuclearic' proportion nd sinc i'm nt privy 2 any info on it...i left it at dat. And i feel evry1 else shuld.
2. I'm nt even gonna coment much on dat pic... Its a sinister propaganda, but then u need need to see wat ppl post here abt other ppl 4 u take it jus on face value.
But one tin i want d Ops nd Pa Ayo to get is dat our leaders have catarstrophicaly failed Nigerians and seeing Pa Ayo wine nd dine wit same politician thence got himself miggled in d mukky water of Nigerian politics explaind d reactn u c online. Nigerians av eyes, and they r watchin. His ostensible and opulent life style certainly didnt align wit ppl's idea of a religious leader- and he's nt alone in dat, bt it ws his jet dat ws found in S.A. Did Jesus live such a life style? Religious leader, such a CAN President, r meant to b nuetral nd nt partisan or be seen to expres lopsided political opinions.. So , u c wher all griviances steamed frm?
Bt never mind, evrytin will soon pass away once another scandal occur. Nigerians dnt take notes
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by MayorofLagos(m): 3:06am On Oct 11, 2014
noblezone:

It took responsible an noble men like Pa Ayo to reach out to the ND militants and peace was negotiated.
Pa Ayo and his fellow men of God worked so hard to bring the much desired peace in the ND to reality.

You can find out from Federal Inland Revenue if the comercial jet pays tax.

Pa Ayo's business is at the pulpit and working with charity organizations - feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, care for orphans, attend to elderly, visit and pray for the sick....and so on....he had no business in the first place negotiating ceasefire. Your Pa got his priorities in wrong order!

He has turned himself into a p1mp....flaunting diamond rings, platinum neck chains, ivory walking stick and snake skins shoes....with a gold plated plush interior upholstery in his luxury car and ill gotten jet.

You can fool your co-SEasterners with your redemption song for Pa Ayo but Mayor is from Lagos......and in Lagos, there is a phrase...."Eko o gba gbere.."

Lagos no dey take bullshytte!! cool

4 Likes

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Lucasbalo(m): 4:57am On Oct 11, 2014
berem:
why are you Jonathanians always blunder when trying to defend him? So out of the nine private jets the presidency has,none of them is sound enough to take the official trip to SA?
You just hit a Grandslam .
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2014
Caseless:
trash from the trashed pit of trash.

Sometimes, treasures are found in the trash pit.

On the other hand Sir, the man in the pix is not the leader of Boko Haram!
That is the point of this thread!
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2014
ayindejimmy:

I am vehemently against those ppl portrayin Pa Ayo in bad manner.
1, the jet tin might a coincedence of 'nuclearic' proportion nd sinc i'm nt privy 2 any info on it...i left it at dat. And i feel evry1 else shuld.
2. I'm nt even gonna coment much on dat pic... Its a sinister propaganda, but then u need need to see wat ppl post here abt other ppl 4 u take it jus on face value.
But one tin i want d Ops nd Pa Ayo to get is dat our leaders have catarstrophicaly failed Nigerians and seeing Pa Ayo wine nd dine wit same politician thence got himself miggled in d mukky water of Nigerian politics explaind d reactn u c online. Nigerians av eyes, and they r watchin. His ostensible and opulent life style certainly didnt align wit ppl's idea of a religious leader- and he's nt alone in dat, bt it ws his jet dat ws found in S.A. Did Jesus live such a life style? Religious leader, such a CAN President, r meant to b nuetral nd nt partisan or be seen to expres lopsided political opinions.. So , u c wher all griviances steamed frm?
Bt never mind, evrytin will soon pass away once another scandal occur. Nigerians dnt take notes

I understand your point sir!

But please, CAN as a body is front for protecting the interest of Christians in Nigeria! The officers of CAN cannot and must not be indifferent to the politics of Nigeria especially when a particular religion finds it a religious duty to kill Christians at will!
While the killing of Christians is religious, the crime is covered with the instruments of politics!

It took a man like Pa Ayo to give us a voice!
We shied away from politics and before you know it, Nigeria today is a member of OIC!
We have two "nations" within a nation! We have certain laws for some and other kind of laws for others.

CAN has to be more visible as far as the politics of Nigeria is concerned!
Pa Ayo is simply doing his duty!
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Pa Ayo's business is at the pulpit and working with charity organizations - feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, care for orphans, attend to elderly, visit and pray for the sick....and so on....he had no business in the first place negotiating ceasefire. Your Pa got his priorities in wrong order!

He has turned himself into a p1mp....flaunting diamond rings, platinum neck chains, ivory walking stick and snake skins shoes....with a gold plated plush interior upholstery in his luxury car and ill gotten jet.

You can fool your co-SEasterners with your redemption song for Pa Ayo but Mayor is from Lagos......and in Lagos, there is a phrase...."Eko o gba gbere.."

Lagos no dey take bullshytte!! cool

You have not explained how a Niger Deltan became Yusuf of Boko Haram!
Keep doing your rigmarole.
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 11, 2014
Lucasbalo:
You just hit a Grandslam .

She was out of touch and out point with the thread!
The thread is not about Jonathan!

The man in the pix was not Yusuf of Boko Haram!
The man in the pix is a Niger Deltan and he is alive!

What is the grandslam in her comment?
You guys have refused delibrately to address the issues I raised on this thread!
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by CyberWolf: 8:10am On Oct 11, 2014
berem:
have you ever heard of covert operation before?
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 11, 2014
Op you prabably assume that Nigeria is practising some kind of democratic-theocracy where religious officers are equivalent to elected officials. Mr. Ayo Oritsejafor broke the laws of the land by using a supposed non-commercial jet for commercial purpose, and "hiring" same to money launderers and gunrunners-which makes him a suspected accomplice and indirectly a gunrunner/money launderer. If we have a reasonable Attorney general/federal prosecutor, Oritsejafor should have been explaining to the judge on what really happened but no, we have a clueless and fraudulent government, a government abetting gunrunning and illegal arms dealing. Mr. Ayo should tell Nigerians his role and stop using religious/political tactics. Blaming muslims and APC for his ordeal won't save him but further indicts him. Using "thus says the Lord" won't help him either, I don't buy to that "crap", neither will cursing or swearing help him. His past as a notorious armed robber(?) Leaves one to wonder if he wasn't using "his job as a cleric" to cover his shady acts. If Ayo is innocent, he should publicly call for probe and submit himself to probe-but no he's using religious tactics-(which is stale).

Op, tell Mr. Ayo to report himself to his god/gods/God but he must definitely face the Judge someday

1 Like

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by CyberWolf: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2014
Anyway who doesn't know that APC thrives on campaign of calumny and blackmail?..I can't wait for Feb 14, after which all this madness will end.

P.S. Pastor Ayo got it all wrong when he started mingling with politicians...That's not right at all as a religious leader..
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by ayindejimmy(m): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2014
noblezone:

I understand your point sir!

But please, CAN as a body is front for protecting the interest of Christians in Nigeria! The officers of CAN cannot and must not be indifferent to the politics of Nigeria especially when a particular religion finds it a religious duty to kill Christians at will!
While the killing of Christians is religious, the crime is covered with the instruments of politics!

It took a man like Pa Ayo to give us a voice!
We shied away from politics and before you know it, Nigeria today is a member of OIC!
We have two "nations" within a nation! We have certain laws for some and other kind of laws for others.

CAN has to be more visible as far as the politics of Nigeria is concerned!
Pa Ayo is simply doing his duty!
Plz, understand my points carefuly. I never said CAN or Pa Ayo shuldnt involve in Ng politic but dat their involvement shuld cut across party. Shuld be nuetral and nt lopsided. Prophets in the Bible were also actively involved in choosing kings.We all have Christians in other parties too. And mind u, this BH war is not religious nor ethnic again bicos Muslims and Northerners av the highest casualties. Its a war for ALL Nigerians. Thanks 4 understanding my points

1 Like

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2014
baccaspace:
Op you prabably assume that Nigeria is practising some kind of democratic-theocracy where religious officers are equivalent to elected officials. Mr. Ayo Oritsejafor broke the laws of the land by using a supposed non-commercial jet for commercial purpose, and "hiring" same to money launderers and gunrunners-which makes him a suspected accomplice and indirectly a gunrunner/money launderer. If we have a reasonable Attorney general/federal prosecutor, Oritsejafor should have been explaining to the judge on what really happened but no, we have a clueless and fraudulent government, a government abetting gunrunning and illegal arms dealing. Mr. Ayo should tell Nigerians his role and stop using religious/political tactics. Blaming muslims and APC for his ordeal won't save him but further indicts him. Using "thus says the Lord" won't help him either, I don't buy to that "crap", neither will cursing or swearing help him. His past as a notorious armed robber(?) Leaves one to wonder if he wasn't using "his job as a cleric" to cover his shady acts. If Ayo is innocent, he should publicly call for probe and submit himself to probe-but no he's using religious tactics-(which is stale).

Op, tell Mr. Ayo to report himself to his god/gods/God but he must definitely face the Judge someday

Excuse me Sir!
This thread has nothing to do with the jet!
Yet, let me indulge you. A jet which is legally leased for commercial services was used by competent authorities to purchase arms.
Which one is he guilty of? Money laundering or gun running or both?
I have discovered that you folks have made up your mind that Pa Ayo is guilty.
Irrespective of the fact that the National Security Adviser was the one who made the order for the arms.
Apart from the one of the jet, another $5.3m was seized by South Africa. That second one was not cash but passed through banks.

Many of you prefer to support SA and US and not your so called country just because of hatred.
Pa Ayo have told you his role but you refused to believe him.

Yes, he leased out the jet to a company for commercial purposes.
who hired it and for what purpose did not pass through his desk!

The only thing that will satisfy you is a lies! Lies that he took money from Jonathan to launder some in South Africa and use some to buy arms for Boko Haram! What a logic. If that is what gives you some ecstasy, please feel free, be my guest.

Just get back to the one single point I raised on this thread.
Was the man in the so circulated pix Yusuf of BH?
Many of you have shied away from it, you refused to condemn the originators of such demonic falsehood!
And this is my conclusion, the pushers of the this lies of pix are the same who trying hard to sell the gun running lies.

If Pa Ayo is guilty, let the blood of the innocent be on him and his generation, but if you are guilty of false accussation and judgement, may the blood of th innocent be on you.

Say Amen if you are sure of your self.
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2014
ayindejimmy:

Plz, understand my points carefuly. I never said CAN or Pa Ayo shuldnt involve in Ng politic but dat their involvement shuld cut across party. Shuld be nuetral and nt lopsided. Prophets in the Bible were also actively involved in choosing kings.We all have Christians in other parties too. And mind u, this BH war is not religious nor ethnic again bicos Muslims and Northerners av the highest casualties. Its a war for ALL Nigerians. Thanks 4 understanding my points

That BH war is not religious is a fat lie that some of us have vowed to resist.
BH war is an Islamic war! It is not only in Nigeria!
Al Qaeda, ISIS, BH, etc all have the same mindset. Kill and capture territories on behalf of Allah. Enforce Islam as a state religion and enthrone Sharia. Check your history, what BH is doing is the same thing Uthman Dan Fodio did! He is a hero of Islam in Nigeria.
When BH was targeting churches and Christians, the Moslems kept quiet, now that the monster has reached them, then they know that BH should be condemned.

You have not heard how Northern officers betray soldiers under their command into the hands of the BH? Nobody is speaking up! We are all cowards and scared for our lives. Enough of these lies.

Check all over the world today, Islam is on rampage.

Having said that, how did Pa Ayo cross boundary?
Enough of this sentiment! We have bee so docile buying every lies they sell to us.

Pa Ayo is standing tall! The only lone voice that spoke out for the first time against the grand design to forcefully Islamise us.
Shame on all who are docile.
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by texazzpete(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2014
noblezone:

Peace was negotiated when money changed hands during the Amnesty process.
There's no shred of evidence that Mr Ayo was any more useful than a bag of bobozi in the de-escalation of the Niger Delta insurrection.
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2014
CyberWolf:
Anyway who doesn't know that APC thrives on campaign of calumny and blackmail?..I can't wait for Feb 14, after which all this madness will end.

P.S. Pastor Ayo got it all wrong when he started mingling with politicians...That's not right at all as a religious leader..

How did he mingle with politics?
Yet let me bring to your notice sir
CAN is an umbrella for the protection of the political interest of Christians in Nigeria.
You cant be killing Christians and CAN will keep quiet!
Because Pa Ayo spoke up, he is now a politician!

By the way, what is politics?
Why are northern politicians enforcing Sharia across Nigeria? Why is Nigeria a member of the OIC?
All past CAN leaders were shy and docile, none of them spoke up!
When Pa Ayo raised the issues, he is called names!

We dont say anything when thy force Islam and politics together, but once we complain, then we have committed crimes.

Enough.
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by texazzpete(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2014
noblezone:

CAN is an umbrella for the protection of the political interest of Christians in Nigeria.

Why are northern politicians enforcing Sharia across Nigeria? Why is Nigeria a member of the OIC?

We dont say anything when thy force Islam and politics together, but once we complain, then we have committed crimes.

Enough.

Christian leaders have been speaking against killings of Christians in the North for decades now.

The 'speaking up' you people attribute to this man is just his spreading of a bigoted gospel of hate and intolerance. Nothing more. And I can see absolutely no evidence what his 'speaking up' has done anything to eliminate killings in the north by misguided elements.

You say he looks after the welfare of Christians. Yet even with hundreds of Chibok CHRISTIAN girls kidnapped, a Pastor with unlimited access to the Presidency could not even get GEJ to do anything concrete for THREE FREAKING WEEKS!

You're incorrigible.

2 Likes

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2014
texazzpete:

Peace was negotiated when money changed hands during the Amnesty process.
There's no shred of evidence that Mr Ayo was any more useful than a bag of bobozi in the de-escalation of the Niger Delta insurrection.

So you think money just exchanged hands? Elders and Leaders of the ND were involved.

Your likes are blind to truth even when you are shown!
You will call white black and black white.

Unfortunately, you don't have what it takes to have a constructive and meaningful discuss!
Once you open your mouth, obscenities are released.

Call me names, call Pa Ayo names, yet let me announce to you: your fowl language has only exposed how uncultured an immature you are.
I wish you well sir.
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
texazzpete:

Christian leaders have been speaking against killings of Christians in the North for decades now.

The 'speaking up' you people attribute to this man is just his spreading of a bigoted gospel of hate and intolerance. Nothing more. And I can see absolutely no evidence what his 'speaking up' has done anything to eliminate killings in the north by misguided elements.

You say he looks after the welfare of Christians. Yet even with hundreds of Chibok CHRISTIAN girls kidnapped, a Pastor with unlimited access to the Presidency could not even get GEJ to do anything concrete for THREE FREAKING WEEKS!

You're incorrigible.

Get Jonathan to do what?
You guys should wake from your delusions!

The Chibok kidnap just like the "invincible" Boko Haram is properly stage managed by Northern political gladiators whose only mission to get power in 2015.

Has the US not come to the "rescue"?
Nigerian soldiers or Northern extraction are sabotaging their colleagues!
Such actions led to mutiny!

Shame on all who blind to the fact that BH is a collective religious and political will of certain political and religious leaders to make Nigeria ungovernable

Finally, it seems you have a problem with simple comprehension!
My question sir is this, the man in the pix with Pa Ayo, was he the late BH leader known as Yusuf?
What is the intention of the originators and those of you defending it?

Shall I expect reasonable response from you apart from obscenities?
Bring it on Sir!
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by CyberWolf: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
noblezone:

Enough.
dude I understand your point and it's good..my point is that CAN should have representatives both in PDP and APC and then find ways to harness it's exploits from both parties together for the benefit of Nigerian Christians at large..that way, APC won't be able to attack CAN and it's president as they are doing now..peace
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by MayorofLagos(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
noblezone:

You have not explained how a Niger Deltan became Yusuf of Boko Haram!
Keep doing your rigmarole.

thats not my cup of tea....that's Pa Ayos business to clean up his image and stop mingling with convicts.

get it right!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. / How President Jonathan Sent SSS To Arrest Me By Stephen Akintayo / Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.