Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... (3556 Views)

T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) / Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo / B-U-S-T-E-D: Pa Ayo, Asari Dokubo And The Fake Bokoharam's Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by MayorofLagos(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
texazzpete:

Christian leaders have been speaking against killings of Christians in the North for decades now.

The 'speaking up' you people attribute to this man is just his spreading of a bigoted gospel of hate and intolerance. Nothing more. And I can see absolutely no evidence what his 'speaking up' has done anything to eliminate killings in the north by misguided elements.

You say he looks after the welfare of Christians. Yet even with hundreds of Chibok CHRISTIAN girls kidnapped, a Pastor with unlimited access to the Presidency could not even get GEJ to do anything concrete for THREE FREAKING WEEKS!

You're incorrigible.

END OF STORY....

Mod, this is the ENCORE.....c'mon, declare this thread CLOSED!
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
MayorofLagos:

thats not my cup of tea....that's Pa Ayos business to clean up his image and stop mingling with convicts.

get it right!

the pix in question is one of the lies to smear his image!

Now, the pix is not your cup of tea? But you are willingly drinking from the pot of lies brewed by wicked me?

You are so sure he is guilty. For your likes, no explanation is acceptable.

Enjoy yourself.
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
MayorofLagos:

END OF STORY....

Mod, this is the ENCORE.....c'mon, declare this thread CLOSED!

The post you are celebrating is out of point!

Closing the thread will be considered when you guys ecplain how a man from Niger Delta became Yusuf!

If you guys offer no explanation, then I can conclude that every other attempts whether before, now or in the future are all diet of lies!

No more explanation will be offered!

I have only warned those of you stepping on hot coals to know that it will burn!

I offer a deal sir!
If Pa Ayo is guilty of gun running for the BH, may evil never depart from him, his house hold and his generation!

But if you condemn him when he is innocent, may the evil never depart from you, your household and your generations.

Say Amen if you are confident of your judgements.

Finally, I insist that the man in that pix, was not Yusuf!

Let us have your next pot of lies!
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2014
noblezone:

So you think money just exchanged hands? Elders and Leaders of the ND were involved.

Your likes are blind to truth even when you are shown!
You will call white black and black white.

Unfortunately, you don't have what it takes to have a constructive and meaningful discuss!
Once you open your mouth, obscenities are released.

Call me names, call Pa Ayo names, yet let me announce to you: your fowl language has only exposed how uncultured an immature you are.
I wish you well sir.

My Dear Sir Noblezone,we've seen how mature and cultured you are,how you really are a good person when you post your never-ending posts. It"s debasing of you to waste so much time quoting and re-quoting,trying to cleanse a probably filthy man. The Pa doesn't know you sir. Why don't you get a book to read sir?It would do better for you than running around NL trying to cleanse the Pa. I wish you well sir....
Re: For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
laykorn:

My Dear Sir Noblezone,we've seen how mature and cultured you are,how you really are a good person when you post your never-ending posts. It"s debasing of you to waste so much time quoting and re-quoting,trying to cleanse a probably filthy man. The Pa doesn't know you sir. Why don't you get a book to read sir?It would do better for you than running around NL trying to cleanse the Pa. I wish you well sir....

I am not trying to cleanse Pa Ayo sir.
Neither am i wasting my time!

My mission is not for Pa Ayo, rather for those who think they can play with hot coals.
It is my joy to take the pains to repeat myself with hope that some dull ears might hear.

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing!

If some people have the time to spew and defend lies, then I will be guilty if I know the truth but refuse to state it.

The man on the circulated pix was not Yusuf! Those who started this falsehood and marching on hot coals.
It will burn sir.

I have made a deal with them like this:
If Pa Ayo is guilty, may evil come upon him and his generation but if he is innocent, then may evil come upon those who called him guilty!

I have challenged them to say Amen if they are bold.
If you are one of them, be bold and say Amen.

Finally, thanks fro your advice.
I am doing something bigger than reading a book! I do this when I am resting.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why FG Is Against Devaluation / Why Did Nzeogwu Never Tell Obasunjo About The Coup He Was Planning? / Let There Be War Inspector General Of Police Shares Guns Today PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.