Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation (1831 Views)

Cameroonian Army Captures Suleiman Shehu aka Naira, Boko Haram Top Shot / Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army / Why US Army Is Recruiting Hausa, Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by publisher(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Remember when I posted this thread calling Cameroonian army a useless organization?
https://www.nairaland.com/1915324/camerounian-army-shameless-organisation

Many months ago the Cameroonian media lied to the world that they had successfully released their deputy Prime Minister's wife,killing many insurgents in the process?

Many self-hating Nigerians ran with the story and insulted their own Nigerian army in the process.

Today (10/10/14)Sahara Reporters just reported that the Cameroonian Deputy PM's wife has JUST been released-remember Cameroonian media already told us their super army had released her since August or so.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/10/09/boko-haram-releases-wife-cameroonian-deputy-prime-minister-10-chinese-workers

Now Vanguard has just released another new report saying contrary to Sahara reporters claim, the Cameroonian Deputy PM's wife is still in BH custody.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/cameroonian-official-denies-report-release-boko-haram-hostages/

Media propaganda sucks.

1 Like

Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
True! Saw dis news today...was shocked...d Cameroonians re chronic liars and a tiny country wantn to be like their master(NIGERIA),who released them to form their own tiny,unyielding nation
Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by ducii: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
SuperMartins:
True! Saw dis news today...was shocked...d Cameroonians re chronic liars and a tiny country wantn to be like their master(NIGERIA),who released them to form their own tiny,unyielding nation

Don't mind them, lieing motherfukas

2 Likes

Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by ITbomb(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
I knew that all those 'kill 400 Boko Haram' was a ruse

The most disgraceful one was flashing the picture of a dead Shekeau clone (since we don't know which one is real) and claiming to have killed him days after he died of bullet wounds in the hands of Nigerian soldiers
Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by moyinoluwabun(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
Reason I don't like those who are fond of hurriedly attacking our own soldiers like those Cameroonian soldiers are better than us.
Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by barthchuks(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by Descartes: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Patali soldiers. Owon suewebe angry
Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by amAZEing: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
grin what do you expect from a French colony
Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by Rikidony(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
WELL I DONT BLAME THEM, THOUGH OUR MILITARY SOME TIMES MAKE UNCONFIRMED REPORT AND LATER RETRACT IT. angry
Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by ducii: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Rikidony:
WELL I DONT BLAME THEM, THOUGH OUR MILITARY SOME TIMES MAKE UNCONFIRMED REPORT AND LATER RETRACT IT. angry

Our military do not go out lie just to boost their ego. these people lied just to feel like they had a better army.

1 Like

Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by Rikidony(m): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
ducii:

Our military do not go out lie just to boost their ego. these people lied just to feel like they had a better army.
I SEE UR POINT, CAMEROUNIAN MILITARY DECIEVING THE PUBLIC SINCE 1920 grin grin
Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by 2cato: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
The similarities btw APC and the cameroonian army is that they are fond of telling big lies to make them look relevant in the fight against BH.

7 Likes

Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by publisher(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
Rikidony:

At least whenever our Nigerian army releases a false statement, they always have the dignity and courage to retract such a statement. But these Cameroonians are just sick.

When some Boko Haram fighters surrendered to Nigerian army,we saw pictures. Cameroon media claims 300 Boko Haram members surrendered to them, no single evidence.

That's the difference.

2 Likes

Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by sultaan(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
The Nigerian Army was winning the war until the Cameroonian got involved; wait I think it was the other way around grin

Be thankful that your neighbor is a friend not countries like Iran and Russia.
Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by RedEboe(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
sultaan:
The Nigerian Army was winning the war until the Cameroonian got involved; wait I think it was the other way around grin

Be thankful that your neighbor is a friend not countries like Iran and Russia.

With friends like Cameroun, who needs enemies?
Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by major466(m): 12:12am On Oct 11, 2014
2cato:
The similarities btw APC and the cameroonian army is that they are fond of telling big lies to make them look relevant in the fight against BH.
You got that right. There's no difference between the two. All are chronic liars together with their beloved news website, Sahara Reporters, the media wing of lies and confusion.
Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by luvmijeje(f): 2:29am On Oct 11, 2014
Op, I have to agree that they're indeed useless but are they useless than the Nigeria army? I can't say because their action or inaction don't affect me directly.
Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by focus7: 4:18am On Oct 11, 2014
Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by seunlayi(m): 7:02am On Oct 11, 2014
I don't always trust any news from Cameron since Biya and Hayatoh are from that country

1 Like

Re: More Proof That Cameroonian Army Is A Useless Organisation by wiringdpt(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2014
Omo I surprise O when I read the news today
publisher:
Remember when I posted this thread calling Cameroonian army a useless organization?
https://www.nairaland.com/1915324/camerounian-army-shameless-organisation

Many months ago the Cameroonian media lied to the world that they had successfully released their deputy Prime Minister's wife,killing many insurgents in the process?

Many self-hating Nigerians ran with the story and insulted their own Nigerian army in the process.

Today (10/10/14)Sahara Reporters just reported that the Cameroonian Deputy PM's wife has JUST been released-remember Cameroonian media already told us their super army had released her since August or so.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/10/09/boko-haram-releases-wife-cameroonian-deputy-prime-minister-10-chinese-workers

Now Vanguard has just released another new report saying contrary to Sahara reporters claim, the Cameroonian Deputy PM's wife is still in BH custody.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/cameroonian-official-denies-report-release-boko-haram-hostages/

Media propaganda sucks.

(1) (Reply)

Another PDP Campaign Office Burnt Down (picture) / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Fuel Scarcity / Fani Kayode Slams New Law Which Legalises Sex With An 11 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.