Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. (24658 Views)

Febrile Rash Illnesses Hits Lagos Community, 20 Killed So Far / Governor Ganduje Destroys Illegal Drugs And Expired Food Items. Photos / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
SuperMartins:
Exactly.. Am postn dis from my hospital bed nw..I didn't wana come but I almost lost my life yestrnyt..currently at ubth,I guess its appendicitis..

Jisos! shocked

Is this a hospital or a prison? shocked
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by jesussaves22: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
THIS IS WHAT KILLED MY UNCLE OOOOO. WHENEVER HE GETS SICK HE WILL NOT AGREE TO VISIT THE HOSPITAL ,THIS HAPPENS SO MANY TIMES BUT HE REFUSE SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS A BELIEVER WITH WATCHMAN CHURCH. EVEN HIS PASTORS TOLD HIM TO VISIT HOSPITAL BUT HE REFUSED. ONE DAY HE WAS IN THE CHURCH AND THE ILLNESS STRUCK HIM DOWN INSIDE THE CHURCH AND WAS RUSH TO HOSPITAL BY THE CHURCH MEMBERS AFTER TWO DAYS HE REGAIN HIMSELF AND THREATEN TO GO AND WAS DISCHARGED AS HE WISH BUT LO AND BEHOLD THE ILLNESS STRUCK AGAIN HE NOW DEMANDS TO VISIT HOSPITAL. WHEN THEY GET TO FMC OWERRI HE WAS DIAGNOSE WITH A DETERIORATED KIDNEY FAILURE HENCE THERE IS NO MONEY FOR TWO KIDNEY TRANSPLANT. HE WAS DISCHARGED TO GO HOME. SO HE RESORTED TO NATIVE MEDICINE WICH TOOK LARGE SOME OF MONEY BEFORE HIS DEATH. MY BROTHERS DO NOT BE DECEIVE OOO BECAUSE GOD ALMIGHTY CREATED PHYSICIANS AND GAVE THEM THE KNOWLEDGE WHICH THEY ARE USING TO HEAL DISEASES AND ILLNESSES. IN THE BOOK OF EZEKIEL GOD INSTRUCTED HIS PEOPLE TO USE HERBS AND EAT FOR THERE DISEASES TO BE HEALED. WE MUST DIE BUT NOT TO DIE FOOLISHLY. THANKS
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by judedwriter(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
adconline:
In Naija, God's intervention is the only solution sought without exhausting all possible human solutions. In developed countries, God's intervention is the last solution after all possible human solutions have been exhausted.. In Naija, we overwork and overload God with out responsibilities.
Yee laughter wan kill me cheesy dats why we r d most religious nation on earth. But seriously, doctors treat but God cures.
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by inze(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
SuperMartins:
Exactly.. Am postn dis from my hospital bed nw..I didn't wana come but I almost lost my life yestrnyt..currently at ubth,I guess its appendicitis..

Get well Soon

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
SuperMartins:
Exactly.. Am posting dis from my hospital bed nw..I didn't wana come but I almost lost my life yestrnyt..currently at ubth,I guess its appendicitis..

Appendix.. you should have gone to TB Joshua to get your healing free of charge
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by kevoh(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
koikoi2:
My dear op, there ar certain illnesses dat can defy modern medicine. There is physical sickness and spiritual sickness. Evil forces can send u cancer,tuberculosis, epilepsy, barenness, HIV,etc dat ar incurable. Only God can heal such cases.

If modern medicine can cure all sicknesses, then YarAdua wudnt hv died, Dora Akunyili wudnt hv died either.

So let us be careful, pray for God's healing wen we are sick while taking our medication also.

At boldface, Please, I beg you in the name of whatever god you call upon to stop spreading such ignorant comment CONFIDENTLY.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by Lanrefreshkid: 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Janetozi:
Divine healing happens to both believer and unbeliever alike.

John: 4 vs 48 then said Jesus unto him, except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

Though, divine healing comes by faith but what is faith without action?

You are expecting divine healing from God and all u do all night is to sleep, you don't pray. U are only depending on the prayer made to by ur pastor. U go old
Psalm 119 vs 62 At midnight i will rise to give thanks unto thee because of ur righteous judgements.

When the faith of the person expecting divine healing is not enough, he shouldn just seek medical help.

Something, if ur faith is not strong and the faith of the pastor or person praying for u is strong, your healing is sure.

There is the case of a woman i know, she have 5 children and she is pregnant with her sixth child. She went to scan and was told that what she is carrying is a baby girl and she wasn't happy with that, because she is having problem with her husband family member because of giving birth to only girl.

Her pregnancy is 6 month gone when i invited her to a church program which she attended hesitantly. After the program i persuade her to see my pastor with hope that God will do something. She disagree, her reason being that the pregnancy is already 6 month gone and the last scan show that she is having a baby girl.

The last day of the program she agreed and went and tell my pastor her problem and the pastor asked her if she believe that God can do it, her reply said otherwise. And my pastor told her "by my faith, u will deliver a baby boy" he prayed with her that day, two days later she went to confirm from hospital if God has done it.

She when for scan and was told by the doctor that they saw every part of the baby's body apart from the part that show whether the bay is a boy or girl.

She went back to my pastor to complain but my pastor told her to have rest of mind, believe in God and stop going to Scan until she deliver, but she wasn't comfortable. She keeps going to scan and keep receiving same result until she got tired.

The day she delivered, she delivered a baby boy not that she have faith in God but the person prayin for her does.

Another is the case of a girl that was healed of sickle cell anemia during ministration.

So the facts that some people die of whatever sickness and diseases while expecting divine healing from God does not mean we shouldn't ask, pray or be expecting divine healing form God.

And sometimes our faith fail us because we don't back-it up with fervent prayer.

And still, medical help is also good, God created herbs for the Good on mankind.if u faith is not strong, seek medical help.
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by Kay17: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
jesussaves22:
THIS IS WHAT KILLED MY UNCLE OOOOO. WHENEVER HE GETS SICK HE WILL NOT AGREE TO VISIT THE HOSPITAL ,THIS HAPPENS SO MANY TIMES BUT HE REFUSE SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS A BELIEVER WITH WATCHMAN CHURCH. EVEN HIS PASTORS TOLD HIM TO VISIT HOSPITAL BUT HE REFUSED. ONE DAY HE WAS IN THE CHURCH AND THE ILLNESS STRUCK HIM DOWN INSIDE THE CHURCH AND WAS RUSH TO HOSPITAL BY THE CHURCH MEMBERS AFTER TWO DAYS HE REGAIN HIMSELF AND THREATEN TO GO AND WAS DISCHARGED AS HE WISH BUT LO AND BEHOLD THE ILLNESS STRUCK AGAIN HE NOW DEMANDS TO VISIT HOSPITAL. WHEN THEY GET TO FMC OWERRI HE WAS DIAGNOSE WITH A DETERIORATED KIDNEY FAILURE HENCE THERE IS NO MONEY FOR TWO KIDNEY TRANSPLANT. HE WAS DISCHARGED TO GO HOME. SO HE RESORTED TO NATIVE MEDICINE WICH TOOK LARGE SOME OF MONEY BEFORE HIS DEATH. MY BROTHERS DO NOT BE DECEIVE OOO BECAUSE GOD ALMIGHTY CREATED PHYSICIANS AND GAVE THEM THE KNOWLEDGE WHICH THEY ARE USING TO HEAL DISEASES AND ILLNESSES. IN THE BOOK OF EZEKIEL GOD INSTRUCTED HIS PEOPLE TO USE HERBS AND EAT FOR THERE DISEASES TO BE HEALED. WE MUST DIE BUT NOT TO DIE FOOLISHLY. THANKS

What would Jesus have done? Asked the man to go to the General Hospital? Wouldn't Jesus lay hands on him? I don't know why Christians do not practice their faiths but are adept at propagating it.
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by eleojo23: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
darlenese:
Nice one, but wen it comes to cancer, Hmmn it's better one hopes for a miracle. because such cases cannot be handled successfully in Nigeria, they claim early detection is d solution bt it's a fat lie, I know several persons who detected lump in their br**st, ran to the hospital for treatment early enof. But at the end of the day angry they still lost their lives. So I do nt blame Pple who run to church instead of going to the hospital. I'm only respondin to the cancer issue the op mentioned, cos i've lived with a cancer patient in the hospital 4 good 3months.
Like I said in the post, I'm not condemning faith healing neither I'm I putting Medicine on a pedestal.
My point is, God is able to heal people divinely but medical intervention should not be ruled out.
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
just like some people I have come across,dey told me dat dere sickness is an attack,dat d pastor has given dem holy water to drink,or given dem white handkerchief to tie on dere wound,dey end up dying in dis process or run to d hospital wen dere sickness becomes worst,I have lost an aunt because of dis,all she had was high blood pressure,but d pastor told her it was an attack,relying on holy water nd prayer alone,dis went on for months till it got worst,she died on d way to d hospital
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by Lilimax(f): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
There is nothing wrong in using orthodox medicines to cure your ailment but one thing is sure:
..God steps in where human efforts and knowledge stops smiley

2 Likes

Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by ican2020: 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
Visiting the hospital to seek for medi help when one is sick is good and commendable.
Trusting in divine help, plus taken steps to remedy that sickness is great also.

But there are situations where hospitals will fail you.
This year (in LUTH) I lost an uncle who I was made to understand had diabetes.
Diabetes, Cancer, toothache are illnesses that the hospital cannot cure.

My wife had diabetes for more than solid 5 years, there is no hospital we did not visit to look for solution, including the so call herbal cures, all of then failed until we did something differently and she was cured in less than 2 weeks.
Apart from going to the hospital, we can still get cure by changing our unhealthy habits

With just simple substances, I silenced toothache for life and I have read countless of testimonies of people getting healed from cancer through alternatives sol.

So, friend, research, take advantage of what nature has offered us, stay away from harmful habits and enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by eleojo23: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
ican2020:

Apart from going to the hospital, we can still get cure by changing our unhealthy habits

Like I pointed out, medicine does not have all the answers. And the bolded is true. Simply changing some habits places one on the path to good health. Thank you for your contribution.
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by roxell120(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
thats if my mother go hear.i don drag am tire out of various ministries but she is bent on it.sb dat has diabetes and high bp.she pays less attention to drugs.its all about those bad imaginary' people wan kill me'.thank God i dont give her space to be robbed by those fake pastors that need deliverance more.
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by ubongutioh(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
I diagnosed a 13yr old boy of Nephrotic syndrome in a primary health centre where I'm serving. I placed him on frusemide and referred him to teaching hospital, Ife. The mother refused to go and took him to C and C church... She said the boy's problem is spiritual and not medical.
After one month... My record attendant told me the boy died.
I blame it on lack of education... I even attended one The Apostolic church and the pastor boosted of conducting 30 deliveries in the church. I felt like arresting him... who knows how many pregnant women he has killed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by HackyP: 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
This 10 Things You Never Knew About Female Dj Frizzie + Eloy Awards Nomination

She is one of Nigeria’s fastest rising female turntablist who is steadily carving a strong niche for herself in male dominated field with every step she takes in her career. Obviously for those who have been hearing the buzz about her, there are certain things you’d like to know about her. See the 10 things you never knew about DJ Frizzie below.

1. Her full name is Frances Tamunonengiyeofori Higgwe and she's from Kalabari in Rivers State, Nigeria.

2. She is a graduate of the University of Port Harcourt where she studied Environmental Engineering. And is currently undergoing her masters, Msc. Water & Environmental Management in the UK.

3. Dj Frizzie has just recently been nominated for one of the categories of the ELOY (EXQUISITE LADIES OF THE YEAR) Awards 2014.

4. Her spinning skills and knack for excellence has seen her been featured on MTVBASE Official Club Chart occasionally, and become Mr.2Kay’s official DJ, plus VJ for newest television station in the country, Cool Tv.

5. DJ Frizzie is so in touch with her roots and environment around her that she sets aside time for some charity work and was involved in ‘THE RELIEF ARK ON THE #REACHKIDS PROJECT’ for an orphanage home in Port Harcourt and also worked with ‘IYANYA FOUNDATION IN COLLABORATION WITH CHARITY LOUNGE FOR THE #THENATURALCHILD EDITION FOR DOWN SYNDROME CHILDREN’.

6. One could possibly not guess this but the Port Harcourt artiste, Frank
D'Nero (Cure my craze Crooner) is her half-brother. She's the First Child and the Only Daughter of her mum, also got an architect for a junior brother.

7. She would be releasing her first music collaboration in the month of November 2014, in which she features Tha Suspect and Mr 2kay.
It would soon be available on iTunes, google play, amazon mp3, spotify, loudrfm etc. and other online music distribution outlet for PRE-ORDER purposes.

8. As a DJ, one would think, its always party, party, party. But on the contrary, frizzie loves her sleep and some "Me" time. Her Idea of a quiet
time is She, her PC, some food (by the way, she loves food) and some good piece of movie.

9. She's very much single and ready to mingle I guess. So guys you still got a shot here...

10. Female Dj Frizzie had always wanted to be a pop artiste and was just going by the name Frizzie at that time. She did release 2 tracks in the past (My Heart & Don't Holla at me boy, a remix to WIZKID holla at me) before she decided to channel her energy and chase a career in Deejaying although she hasn’t given up on music scene just yet. Don't Forget to VOTE FOR DJ FRIZZIE AS FEMALE DJ OF THE YEAR
By TEXTING “Eloy DJ FRIZZIE” to 35070, OR

Via Email “DJ FRIZZIE, FEMALE DJ’ to eloy@exquisitemag.com
(Senders must quote name of nominee and category).
OR WITH THIS LINK >>> http://exquisitemag.com/eloyawards2014/ Thanks.
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by Slickest(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
One word..."STUPID"
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by koikoi2(m): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
joywendy:

Better grin
@bold that's the only sensible thing you have said through out this your post.
Kay17:

I will sum up your post in one question: Can you wholeheartedly rely on God alone to cure from HIV or cancer or malaria without any resort to modern medicine?

Besides what is left of spiritual sickness. Because they are now classified as multiple personality disorder, cerebral malaria, psychosis, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, etc.

Faith has become a superstition.
kevoh:

At boldface, Please, I beg you in the name of whatever god you call upon to stop spreading such ignorant comment CONFIDENTLY.
Kay17:

I will sum up your post in one question: Can you wholeheartedly rely on God alone to cure from HIV or cancer or malaria without any resort to modern medicine?

Besides what is left of spiritual sickness. Because they are now classified as multiple personality disorder, cerebral malaria, psychosis, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, etc.

Faith has become a superstition.

It's a pity u all sound like atheists. U wake up in d morning, breath d air u don't know how it came abt and wait for ur parents to feed u. I don't blame u. Do u know how u are formed ? Do u know how many millions of person struggled in Ur mother's womb to enter this world d way u came?
It takes a spiritual minded person to understand what am saying not a babo*n like u guys.
There are thousands dat God has healed wen modern medicine failed to. I am a live witness to dat.
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by chrisviral(m): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
otswag:
do u reside in Nigeria at all? If yes, u shouldn't be asking me that question. Have u met every existing pastor in nigeria? Stop talking like u have. I have had a personal experience with one myself and i have had patients who have been told this so its not here say.

Ok if you say so.
I reside in Nigeria and I have not come across any, that's why I'm in doubt, but okay since you said it's not hear say...
Just that a lot of NLers like lying just to pass their points across.
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by MEILYN(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
xcelsia:
I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion in this life, for some people, they have enough faith in divine healing which works for them. Different strokes for different folks, what works for Mr A can kill Mr B.

I combine prayers with medical help, some people don't believe in God and therefore don't believe in prayers. Regardless of what the case may be, I think people should be allowed to do whatever makes them happy.

If someone depends on divine healing only and sees it's not working, he/she should remember the part of the bible that says faith without works is dead. All you have to do is advice them and tell them the consequences of their refusal to seek medical help, if they refuse then you move on, life is too short.

Except the individual is a child in need of guidance, we need to let adults do whatever they want to do. If they only want to pray, seek only medical help or combine both, it's their business, life goes on.

We all have one life to live, focus on what makes you happy and please move on.
Your contribution to the topic is your own opinion and I respect it, But I think falling sick and not going to the hospital is stupidity... In fact, it is insanity, your pastor isn't a doctor... Get that into your head. Trust me I can tell you that between a man who goes to a hospital after becoming ill and a man who runs to his church first before going to the hospital, the man who went to the hospital has a better chance of getting better than that other man who went to the church, except the sickness is spiritual.
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by eleojo23: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
koikoi2: There are thousands dat God has healed wen modern medicine failed to. I am a live witness to dat.
I personally don't dispute the facts of divine healing. The point is medical attention should not be ruled out. God is the source of all knowledge including medical knowledge. Let's take advantage of that knowledge when necessary.

1 Like

Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by kevoh(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
koikoi2:

It's a pity u all sound like atheists. U wake up in d morning, breath d air u don't know how it came abt and wait for ur parents to feed u. I don't blame u. Do u know how u are formed ? Do u know how many millions of person struggled in Ur mother's womb to enter this world d way u came?
It takes a spiritual minded person to understand what am saying not a babo*n like u guys.
There are thousands dat God has healed wen modern medicine failed to. I am a live witness to dat.

What is spiritual about the quoted bullsheet below?
koikoi2:
Evil forces can send u cancer,tuberculosis, epilepsy, barenness, HIV,etc dat ar incurable. Only God can heal such cases. shocked shocked

Please, I would beg you once again, stop spreading such ignorant comments CONFIDENTLY. It is comments like yours that fuels the lackadaisical attitude over religious Nigerians have to medical treatment.
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by Kay17: 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
koikoi2:

Ok, good
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by mazizitonene(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
Let them continue jor......make dem dey die dey go...we need less fools in the society
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by Zikkie(f): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
ican2020:
Visiting the hospital to seek for medi help when one is sick is good and commendable.
Trusting in divine help, plus taken steps to remedy that sickness is great also.

This year (in LUTH) I lost an uncle who I was made to understand had diabetes.
Diabetes, Cancer, toothache are illnesses that the hospital cannot cure.

My wife had diabetes for more than solid 5 years, there is no hospital we did not visit to look for solution, including the so call herbal cures, all of then failed until we did something differently and she was cured in less than 2 weeks.

With just simple substances, I silenced toothache for life and I have read countless of testimonies of people getting healed from cancer through alternatives sol.

So, friend, research, take advantage of what nature has offered us, stay away from harmful habits and enjoy your day

I'm interested in the 'alternatives' for cancer...pls share
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by koikoi2(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
kevoh:

What is spiritual about the quoted bullsheet below?

Please, I would beg you once again, stop spreading such ignorant comments CONFIDENTLY. It is comments like yours that fuels the lackadaisical attitude over religious Nigerians have to medical treatment.

I suspect u are a Jehovah witness dude who beliv God does not heal now but are waiting for paradise.
No need waisting my mb.
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by swizzle(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Even Jesus advocated the use of drugs when he mixed his spittle with sand to heal the blind man wink
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by olowolekan(m): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
@ican 2020.kindly tell the people how and what you did that gave you complete solutions to your sickness
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by Ezemu(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
eleojo, nago.
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
BASIC LIFE SUPPORT: CAN YOU SAVE PA ALEX?

Pa Alex, 60 was hosting his daughter’s wedding reception. A typical Nigerian, he was determined to make the most of the opportunity and he sweated out his rotund frame on the dance floor gyrating and spraying currency on his baby. Then all hell broke loose. He collapsed. In the commotion that ensued, he slipped away silently...

Help save Pa Alex at http://www.primerhealth.com.ng/2014/10/basic-life-support-can-you-save-pa-alex.html?m=1
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
BASIC LIFE SUPPORT: CAN YOU SAVE PA ALEX?

Pa Alex, 60 was hosting his daughter’s wedding reception. A typical Nigerian, he was determined to make the most of the opportunity and he sweated out his rotund frame on the dance floor gyrating and spraying currency on his baby. Then all hell broke loose. He collapsed. In the commotion that ensued, he slipped away silently...

Help save Pa Alex at http://www.primerhealth.com.ng/2014/10/basic-life-support-can-you-save-pa-alex.html?m=1
Re: Appreciating The Place Of Drugs And Medical Procedures In Handling Of Illnesses. by PStacks(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
eleojo23:
I need more contributions on this topic

Y are u asking for more contribution when whatever we say is not binding..

You c, the bÍble and quran has caused more problems than iÞ hÀs ÐÓnÉ good.

What evÉr hÀs an advÀnÞage hÀs a di§ÀÐvaÑtage…

WhÉÑ u rÉad Þhe biblÉ aÑd mis-interp®Éte it, who's fault is that?

Éven the bible §ay§ to §eÉk uÑde®staÑding, wi§dom anÐ knowledgÉ.

If Ù dÓnÞ hÀve unde®staÑÐing of "FaÍth" and u embark on fàiÞh and live in deñiÁl in§tead. WhÓes fault.

Suffer on earth and suffer in hÉavÉn, whÓ's fault?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Infected With Eczema: Help / 15 Spectacular Tricks For Your Body ! / Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.