Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nigerians, Suffering And Smiling Since Independence. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Suffering And Smiling Since Independence. (649 Views)

Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) / SEE List Of INEC Chairmen Since Independence / My List Of Nigeria's Achievements Since Independence: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Suffering And Smiling Since Independence. by bolaino(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
The late Legendary Afro beat Maestro, Fela, once sang about this in one of his songs, Nigerians, suffering and smiling, just the other day I read on Nairaland where a nairalander was saying Nigeria was better than the west because we had inconsistent power supply and that without corruption we would be unable to cater for our families, That's bull crap, We are suffering in this country because the opposition has not given the ruling party space to perform, we should be honest with ourselves, the opposition party is filled with People of very low moral standing, people who defect from one party to another, and defect back, all to further their selfish political ambitions, take Atiku for example, a former prominent pdp founding member is now vying for the post of president, under The APC platform, I personally wonder, who in his or her right frame of mind would vote for a person like Atiku, our elder states man Baba shege thinks Atiku is very corrupt, I won't disagree with him, given that Atiku served under him, I don't think anyone in his or her right frame of Mind would want to consciously, vote for Atiku? But Like Ajebuter 22 once sang. "You're never winning Atiku". I would vote for Jonathan, I think we should all be truthful to ourselves, Nigeria can be better, we should stop suffering and smiling, we should elect responsible leaders, we should make the right choices, let's vote wisely come 2015, I am not ashamed to support President Goodluck jonathan come 2015. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians, Suffering And Smiling Since Independence. by 2cato: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
So untill APC rule nigeria b4 nigeria go better? Pathetic OP pathetic APC, pathetic supporter of APC, pathetic confuse and frustrated BH.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Suffering And Smiling Since Independence. by Descartes: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
grin cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Suffering And Smiling Since Independence. by bolaino(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
2cato:
So untill APC rule nigeria b4 nigeria go better? Pathetic OP pathetic APC, pathetic supporter of APC, pathetic confuse and frustrated BH.
Yada, Yada, Yada.....
Re: Nigerians, Suffering And Smiling Since Independence. by bolaino(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
bolaino:
The late Legendary Afro beat Maestro, Fela, once sang about this in one of his songs, Nigerians, suffering and smiling, just the other day I read on Nairaland where a nairalander was saying Nigeria was better than the west because we had inconsistent power supply and that without corruption we would be unable to cater for our families, That's bull crap, We are suffering in this country because the opposition has not given the ruling party space to perform, we should be honest with ourselves, the opposition party is filled with People of very low moral standing, people who defect from one party to another, and defect back, all to further their selfish political ambitions, take Atiku for example, a former prominent pdp founding member is now vying for the post of president, under The APC platform, I personally wonder, who in his or her right frame of mind would vote for a person like Atiku, our elder states man Baba shege thinks Atiku is very corrupt, I won't disagree with him, given that Atiku served under him, I don't think anyone in his or her right frame of Mind would want to consciously, vote for Atiku? But Like Ajebuter 22 once sang. "You're never winning Atiku". I would vote for Jonathan, I think we should all be truthful to ourselves, Nigeria can be better, we should stop suffering and smiling, we should elect responsible leaders, we should make the right choices, let's vote wisely come 2015, I am not ashamed to support President Goodluck jonathan come 2015. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians, Suffering And Smiling Since Independence. by vicadex07(m): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
The weed smoked by this OP was personally moulded by FELA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obanikoro, Wike, Maku, Others Resign From Jonathan’s Cabinet / Burkina Faso President Resigns; Military Takes Over / Countries With The Best Army In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.