Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies (3973 Views)

Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu / Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations / Say Hello To Hilary 419 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 14, 2014
cbrass:

Is he not that same hillarywien or so shocked
same hilarywiens
Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by micodon(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
I have reasons to believe that CMSGuru is one of Hilary's aliases. Too bad
Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by hilaryiwens05: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
aliases how? hilaryiwens04 and hilaryiwens05. i cant hide it so pls behave
micodon:
Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by onyengbu: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
micodon:
grin
Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by GoldPencil: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
It is futile hilary, you have been found out, this is just beginning, all these ur tactics to stall for time or damage control is useless. u want to upload some bullshit site and say after all u delivered, like u did with curiousmind. u are a fraud, nothing more and u must be stopped, that is all. we will move to more and more threads and more avenues until u repent of ur fraudulent ways, you will no longer scam any poor soul here.
Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by guru01(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
@hilary i think you are greedy.
Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by onyengbu: 3:39am On Oct 15, 2014
cbrass:

Will you be doing it for free
Abi? grin
Person never return the journey wey im go you de sell another bus ticket give am. cheesy

Meanwhile georgeolaye.net does not look crappy. Its a wordpress site.
Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by CreativeWeb(m): 6:43am On Oct 15, 2014
I know it's a wp website. But the theme sucks. And why will he use the default permalink for the website?

OP, let me craft you an awesome website and then thank me later.
Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by maekhel(m): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2014
CreativeWeb:
I know it's a wp website. But the theme sucks. And why will he use the default permalink for the website?

u still avnt answered d question
cbrass:

Will you be doing it for free
Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by GoldPencil: 7:29am On Oct 15, 2014
CreativeWeb:

ask hilary to refund my money then I will give u a try with the money refunded. Besides where is ur portfolio. U shud have some to showcase.
Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by adewasco2k(m): 7:39am On Oct 15, 2014
CMSguru:
here are his clients. you can contact them to know if he is a fraud
www.carrywaka.com
www.ourchiocewater.com
www.travelvisang.com
www.usainvestmentproperties.com.ng
www.divalicious.net
www.phhconnect.com
www.therma.org
www.canoonstore.com
www.247adultworld.com and others.

only two of those sites are up and running and those two are wordpress.

when we talk about developers, i always want to see custom built sites, not just installing wordpress in uploading themes.

This got me thinking where all the reputations coming from? #NoHate
Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by CreativeWeb(m): 8:10am On Oct 15, 2014
@Adewasco2k, the problem is not whether it's a custom website or themed. There is no client ready to pay for a custom wp site development or custom php cms site. The point is whether the designer has kept his promise to deliver the job or not.

@GoldPencil, a trial will convince you. Is the website in question all about what? I can do the website for you at very little or no cost. I just want to give you a taste of excellence and make you happy.
Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by adewasco2k(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2014
CreativeWeb:
@Adewasco2k, the problem is not whether it's a custom website or themed. There is no client ready to pay for a custom wp site development or custom php cms site. The point is whether the designer has kept his promise to deliver the job or not.

I am not saying themed sites are not good, my reply was coz of the noise of the the accused being a reputable web developer.

Wordpress doesn't really require much of web tech know-how, so i dont consider wordpress intallers developers. #simple

mind you i do work alot with WordPress also
Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by maekhel(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2014
CreativeWeb:
@Adewasco2k, the problem is not whether it's a custom website or themed. There is no client ready to pay for a custom wp site development or custom php cms site.
seconded
Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2014
Everyone is close to fraudulent!

Why not visit a web hosting company that does web design e.g Hostgator or bigrock , than patronizing these dangerous people?
Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by cbrass(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2014
onyengbu:

Abi? grin
Person never return the journey wey im go you de sell another bus ticket give am. cheesy

Hmm me too, that word "CRAPPY" is just too heavy , the OP should just have said that it wasn't developed to his taste rather than call it crappy, besides how much did he pay sef

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by micodon(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
aliases how? hilaryiwens04 and hilaryiwens05. i cant hide it so pls behave

Young man, whenever hilaryiwens05 shows up, CMSGURU appears. I've been monitoring. We aint dumb dude
Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by GoldPencil: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2014
micodon:

Young man, whenever hilaryiwens05 shows up, CMSGURU appears. I've been monitoring. We aint dumb dude

this is precisely the problem with the likes of hilary, he assumes everyone is idiotic because he was given benefit of the doubt. its not so my brother, i saw all the warning signs, just decided that 1 person will at least do the right thing. there is no hope. now it is my turn, i have to prove you right and show you how idiots really behave since you have decided i am one.
Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by Curiousmind(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
And did hilary customise the theme on the site?

onyengbu:

Abi? grin

Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by adewasco2k(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
@GoldPencil this thread will be locked for "now" to stop the insults and abuses and will be removed ONLY when you and @hilaryiwens05 settles, ie: either her delivers the job then you balance up or he refund the balance, it all depends on what you guys settle for.

send me a PM as soon as you guys conclude.

Note: You should give him some time to sort out things.

Thanks
Re: Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies by adewasco2k(m): 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
still waiting for updates from the affected parties

(1) (2)

7 Most Influential Tech Blogs According To Nigerian Bulletin / Gnigeria 2012 At Civic Centre In Lagos / [TUT] How To Bind Your Wapka Sites To Passport. "Simplified Tutorial".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.