Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? (51014 Views)

Saka And Don Jazzy On MTN Songstar Commercial / Mr Ibu Vs Osuofia: Who Is A Better Movie Comedian? / Most Funniest Nigerian Actor (aki&pawpaw, Osuofia, Mr Ibu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by ElekeNtioba: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
VirginFinder:

Now that MTN has placed/valued Saka above Osuofia what are you going to do about it?

Saka is a full time lecturer and PhD student. He is not in Osuofia's league.

so d choice of MTN or their educational qualifications is ur parameter and not their work in d industry...smh

Pls dont 'mention' me until u regain ur senses.

2 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by ElekeNtioba: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Looks like Osuofia won...so can we now close this thread. Saka has endured more dan enuff beating.

2 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by mascot87(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
[size=15pt]God punish everyone that made there judgment based on tribe........idiat fuulsss angry angry angry angry angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by cooljoe(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
djeezy:
that saka jus get fame from that etisalat and mtn advert. Osuofia don tey for the biz. A better actor. I don't think any comedy act can outshine his performance in Osuofia in London.
dat guy is doyen. Nobody near am. He was made for comedy.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by SmartProf(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
Having carefully collated the result of this poll, I hereby declare Osuofia as the outright winner of dis opinion poll having won 98% of total valid votes casted and he is thereby returned a comedy legend!
In the mean time Saka has conceded defeat and apologized onbehalf of whoever conceived this comparism.

8 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Javanian: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
Osuofial is a Legend, He would remain god of Nigerian comedy years after he dies. It would even be an insult to compare Mr Ibu with saka, who the f*ck is saka

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
[

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by stinggy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
booqee:
and you're stewpid to know there's no sane reason to justify that dumb thing u did.

ok d guy wrote dat long shii just to reply a simple comment u made..now that's silly. And u daftee still quoted it.. now dats boring.
Stop showing your stupidity my dear. The wise ones know the message I was trying to pass across to the long proser, hence the 'likes' attached to my post. You need to get smart bae.

NB: I'm being civil so far, I can't promise you that if you quote me to write BS again. Nuff said

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by priscaoge(f): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
softsparkyy:

Yeah thats him, I so much like the guy . I'm enjoying one soap opera "The Johnsons".

Hahhahahah Ada Ameh is a clown in that Soap cheesy. I love that episode they brought in a he-goat into their house cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Sijioke(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sarimah:
Saka is jst a clown..he's not dat funny to me...osuofia is d best!
hi sarimah, am really sorry for the other time..
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Arsenate(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
this shouldn't be up for debate TBH, Osoufia is miles better.
I mean really?

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Ekiseme(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Mtcheww.
Was i lying
Isn't she funny.
Smh
if you can comment the same about your mother,then it's all good
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
How can you compare Osuofia and Saka? Osuofia is a legend and all time best.

2 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by VirginFinder: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
rigarmortis:

why dont you use your sense sometimes?.....yes its a hard job for mowrawns but sometimes you should learn to switch your brain on!.....
You are a dullard!
Which issue on NL doesnt get tribalied?
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by EbuGeneral(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
who is saka? compare him with charles inoji not my nkem owoh who can take all roles in a movie. ritualist, herbalist, poor man rich man, wicked man, good man, drunkard etc. abeg there is no comparism. osuofia is the bomb.

2 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by VirginFinder: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

so d choice of MTN or their educational qualifications is ur parameter and not their work in d industry...smh

Pls dont 'mention' me until u regain ur senses.
You are a loser!

Go and fight MTN.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Sarimah(f): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sijioke:
hi sarimah, am really sorry for the other time..
u dnt need to be
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Dicksonnadi: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
The thing is dat Osuofia has been a comedian throughout ages even before I was born.Also SAKA smtimes goes too comic and clowny dat it becomes garish.He overdoes some roles and makes it look Childish.I give it to Osuofia cos he is natural.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by mamziii(f): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
mrking3:
Osuofia is just CLASSIQUE!! Saka is more of a CLOWN!
chaiiiii but Usuofia don suffer

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ekiseme:
if you can comment the same about your mother,then it's all good

Fùck off, pls. angry

U've duly being noticed. undecided

FYI, my parent ain't an illiterate and dumbskull like ur silly dumbass mother and mama peace who's a disgrace to femine gender.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Fxwarrior: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
Truth is I regard Saka as an 1mbecile. Osuofia makes me laugh.
Go and watch sweet potatoes.

Op is just like asking Bayern munich and fulham who is a better team

3 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Fxwarrior: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
ElekeNtioba:
Looks like Osuofia won...so can we now close this thread. Saka has endured more dan enuff beating.

I wish I can slap op for comparing Saka with Osuofia.
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by nickdy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]you can't compare eden hazard wid Messi!!!!!!! OSUOFIA FANTASTIQUE ALL DA WAY!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by YourCrush: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rating as it stands
1) Osuofia
2) Mr. Ibu
3) Chinwetalu Agu
4) Osita Iheme
5) Victor Osuagwu

5) Saka
Saka stil has a long way 2 go.
My opinion

3 Likes

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Ekiseme(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Fùck off, pls. angry

U've duly being noticed. undecided

FYI, my parent ain't an illiterate and dumbskull like ur silly dumbass mother and mama peace who's a disgrace to femine gender.
common sense is indeed not common,your stewpidity is legendary

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by samuelnwankwo: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Why would you compare Saka and Osuofia? In spite of sentiments and ambassadorial contract ,Osuofia is way better than Saka!

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ekiseme:
common sense is indeed not common,your stewpidity is legendary

Your foolishness knows no bound. Swerve off my mention.

Crètinous fùcktard!
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by Ekiseme(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Your foolishness knows no bound. Swerve off my mention.

Crètinous fùcktard!
wise foo.l
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by okeyfx(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
Please OP i beg you if you high b4 posting this, say it and we will all forgive you!! angry angry angry

But seriously comparing Nkem Owoh with Saka is like comparing Iroko Tree with Bamboo Tree!! undecided undecided

In the Comedy World Osufia is the Lion of the Jungle, The Iroko of the Forest !!:!!!

He made it what it is

All Hail the All Mighty IKUKU
Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by bukatyne(f): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
In my opinion, Saka and Osuofia are in different areas and it is comparing apples & oranges

I would place Nkem and Odunlade in the same class/area. They are naturally funny and not comedians. Saka is more of a comedian like Mr. Ibu

In the spirit of the thread, Osuofia is better to me

I find Mr. Ibu, dejo, baba suwe etc. acts very disgusting and avoid their films. I am indifferent to Saka and would avoid his film if possible

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? by zappyj(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
How dare you compare Saka with Osuofia? O ma se oo..Osuofia is a king on his own.. his appearance alone is something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Earned N130,000 Monthly At Heritage Bank / Meet The 12 New BBNaija Season 7 Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Lai Mohammed Orders NBC To Stop BBN Over COVID-19 – The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.