Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,668 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) (49618 Views)

Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors / Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa / Armed Thugs Storm Enugu Polling Unit, Several Persons Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Timkush(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
lomprico:
What happened to all the mopo they use to intimidate motorists on the road when ever they going anywhere?
.......dey VACATION

2 Likes

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Toktee(m): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
tellwisdom:
Where is edo?? sad
check your backyard plz
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by lasrondo: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
How honourable are our honourables

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Mogidi: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
HOW APC STARTED THE CHAOS

By Osagie Otabor, Benin 10/10/2014

Two Edo lawmakers arraigned for assault
The Majority Leader of the Edo State House of Assembly, Hon. Philip Shaibu and the lawmaker representing Ovia South West, Sunday Aghedo and three others were on Friday arraigned before an Oredo Magistrate Court for alleged assault. They were arraigned for allegedly assaulting Hon. Abdulrazaq Momoh whose seat has since been declared vacant.
Momoh is currently receiving treatment at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital after he was battered on Tuesday night when he scaled the fence of the legislative quarters where he resides.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/two-edo-lawmakers-arraigned-for-assault/

APC HAS NO MONOPOLY ON VIOLENCE. They started the war, we will help them end it.

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by lonelydora: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
I wss expecting to see better jeeps. So na this kabu kabu cars you show us.
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by grandoworld: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Governance by thuggery. Expect nothing less from uneducated miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Enasco1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Edo x in safe hand; 4 Edo Hous of Ass fight we re safe, 4 Thugs we re safe, 4 kidnapping we re safe, 4 EDSTMA offical we re safe, 4 bad road we re safe, 4 erosion problem we re safe and son On!!!! We re always in a safe Hand...........

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by armadeo(m): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
Gorgeous58:
All this mumu thugs. After elections, wetin go happen to una?

They return to rob the masses.

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
judeodion:

You better just be kidding. Next time think before you type shitt. After typing, think again before you post. Not the other way round

No comment to you young boy.

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Bennyberry(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mogidi:
Oshiomhole started this palave by housing APC faction in govt house. Alhaji Adamu Oshiomhole should do us a favour by emigrating to the North, he belongs in the North.

We will destroy APC in Edo state, no reprieve, no surrender.
MUMU.northern like you wan destory APC in edo state..with ur statement i knw u havent bn to edo state..oshiobaba na lord 4 dis game.xo in ur next excursion.cum to EDO STATE
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Mogidi: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
Bennyberry:
MUMU.northern like you wan destory APC in edo state..with ur statement i knw u havent bn to edo state..oshiobaba na lord 4 dis game.xo in ur next excursion.cum to EDO STATE

When you start making intelligent contribution holla @me.

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by jiggalo(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
wot

2 Likes

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Bennyberry(m): 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mogidi:

When you start making intelligent contribution holla @me.
and wen u start tinking b4 writing only den i wud stop assuming dat u are nt mentally sound.bt 4 u to tell an elected gov to go to north.hmmm i doubt if u are alright
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by stallion2: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Reacting to the attack , the state commissioner of police , CP Foluso Adebanjo said the command will get to the root of the matter , adding that the people involved will be brought to book .[b][/b]
WHICH BOOK?

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by eleko1: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
sad sad sad sad sadAnarchy looms.2015 goona be interesting
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Samabu07(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
Absolute rubbish. This non - challant display by Thugs don't impress me. They aren't even fighting for the unemployed Edo youths, just self interests.
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Haryorqunley(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
No Security men?

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Simplefaithy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
boombay:
is edo in the north? I don't know because i schooled in Franceundecided
. Google is there and free. #justanadvice ooo

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Xphantom(m): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
lomprico:
What happened to all the mopo they use to intimidate motorists on the road when ever they going anywhere?

They were in the boys-quaters.

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Simplefaithy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
stallion2:
Reacting to the attack , the state commissioner of police , CP Foluso Adebanjo said the command will get to the root of the matter , adding that the people involved will be brought to book .[/b]
WHICH BOOK?

. new general mathematics for west Africa. grin
stallion2:
Reacting to the attack , the state commissioner of police , CP Foluso Adebanjo said the command will get to the root of the matter , adding that the people involved will be brought to book .[b]

WHICH BOOK?

. new general mathematics for west Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
See decoration shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Ayatullah(m): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mogidi:
HOW APC STARTED THE CHAOS

By Osagie Otabor, Benin 10/10/2014

Two Edo lawmakers arraigned for assault
The Majority Leader of the Edo State House of Assembly, Hon. Philip Shaibu and the lawmaker representing Ovia South West, Sunday Aghedo and three others were on Friday arraigned before an Oredo Magistrate Court for alleged assault. They were arraigned for allegedly assaulting Hon. Abdulrazaq Momoh whose seat has since been declared vacant.
Momoh is currently receiving treatment at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital after he was battered on Tuesday night when he scaled the fence of the legislative quarters where he resides.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/two-edo-lawmakers-arraigned-for-assault/

APC HAS NO MONOPOLY ON VIOLENCE. They started the war, we will help them end it.

YOU ARE EXPOSED

From what you posted above how did APC start the violence? It is quite clear that you are a man without conscience. Your posts and signature have exposed you. You and your comrades in evil will be taken care of by the Almighty God who created your souls. Nigeria will flourish again after the FILTHY AIR YOU PEOPLE HAVE SPREAD AROUND.

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by kasiem(m): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
i heard that momoh is dead already, how true is it?
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by beejaybanji: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Let edo people continue to box each other, na person wey chop dey fight oooooooo! Tank God na our money dem dey kukuma fight ontop if dem like make dem die
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Irritant: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
Welcome to bengazi .......aka Benin City
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Should anything happen to any of the honorable members or anybody at all in Edo State, jonathan and Tony Anenih should be held responsible.

Miss Ngene!
So you never marry self.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Irritant: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
Welcome to bengazi .......aka Benin City grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Should anything happen to any of the honorable members or anybody at all in Edo State, jonathan and Tony Anenih should be held responsible.

Miss Ngene!

I see u got a strong dislike for jonathan, no wonder u can insult Nigerian army and seeing no good in them. And mind u i'm apolitical. Stand on objectivity instead of follow follow other peoples negetive emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Dexema(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
Death by perforation shocked
What sort of gun made that hole in the toyotas boot?
Might just chill at home during the elections.

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by beejaybanji: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
boombay:
is edo in the north? I don't know because i schooled in Franceundecided
ask google nw..
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by adedayourt(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
lomprico:

Compesated handsomely to stay off duty for the period..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner / Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order / Oby Ezekwesili Asks Buhari A Troubling Question (see Tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.