Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors (8480 Views)

23 Women Became Chairmen & Councillors In Just Concluded Kebbi Polls. (photos) / Fayose Rocks Customized 'Oshoko' Shirt As He Meets Ekiti Chairmen & Councillors / Edo Council Boss Arraigned For Contract Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by DONSMITH123(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Councillors in Oredo local government area were on Monday beaten up and chased out of the council secretariat by suspected thugs.

The thugs invaded the council secretariat to allow acting chairman of the council, Mrs. Sweet Ikponmwosa, return to office.

Mrs. Ikponmwosa was last Thursday suspended over inability to pay salaries, administrative incompetence and failure to account for Internally Generated Revenue since she assumed office.

The door to her office was locked and armed policemen who were present to prevent escalation of the crisis searched workers who resumed for duties.

However, the presence of policemen did not stop the hired thugs from descending on the councillors.

Office of the acting chairman was forced open and the clothes of the House Leader, Ernest Edebiri, was torn to shred.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://thenationonlineng.net/thugs-invade-edo-council-beat-councillors/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by OnankpaBa(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Councillors in Oredo local government area were on Monday beaten up and chased out of the council secretariat by suspected thugs.

The thugs invaded the council secretariat to allow acting chairman of the council, Mrs. Sweet Ikponmwosa, return to office.

Mrs. Ikponmwosa was last Thursday suspended over inability to pay salaries, administrative incompetence and failure to account for Internally Generated Revenue since she assumed office.

That woman need to be question.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by DONSMITH123(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
My guy, fear politician. They can do and un-do grin

OnankpaBa:

That woman need to be question.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by OnankpaBa(m): 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
cheesy
DONSMITH123:

My guy, fear politician. They can do and un-do grin

Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by chynie: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
women grin

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin grin lalasticlala i no fit laugh
Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by oluwaSmith1(f): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
ok
Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by DONSMITH123(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
fear women

chynie:
women grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by OnankpaBa(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
i remember Patricia Eteh then grin grin grin

DONSMITH123:

fear women

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by JaypeeAnics(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
PDP is at work.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by walanter(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Pic,ture
Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by omolola15(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Iya. I carry yansh for Una ooooo.
Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by AmakaDNB(f): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
shocked
Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by PietroRico(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
As usual, let's all blame buhari.
Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by JaypeeAnics(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
its adams and buhari's fault.... in fact the hol APC are to be blamed.....

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by simi4me(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
i weep for my country
Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by JaypeeAnics(m): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
this is it

Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by JaypeeAnics(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
here boss

1 Share

Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Oshio would be remembered for destroying the local council institution and leftover sanctity in Edo.
Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by cizy: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
The definition of thug in the dictionary should be changed to APC.

While thugs should be changed to APC Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by cizy: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Oshomole group of companies... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by miqos02(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
ok
Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by OnankpaBa(m): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
meaning?

cizy:
The definition of thug from the dictionary should be changed to APC

Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by Rastamann: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Business as Usual!
Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by JaypeeAnics(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
chai

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors by vicostyles(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ambode At Children End Of The Year Party / Developmental Indices: South West Vs North West / Gen.buhari's Team Throw Bomb At President Jonathan Using Memes!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.