Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,203 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) (49620 Views)

Thugs Invade Edo Council, Beat Councillors / Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa / Armed Thugs Storm Enugu Polling Unit, Several Persons Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Tidyman: 1:47am On Oct 12, 2014
Our law makers acting like street urchins
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Kizyte(m): 1:58am On Oct 12, 2014
Jobless Idiots!
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by SlimSkipper(m): 2:22am On Oct 12, 2014
ULSHERLAN:

Dumb post.That could have been somebody's father or mother you want them to kill
na me send dem go do polithefs
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by donodion(m): 4:56am On Oct 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Should anything happen to any of the honorable members or anybody at all in Edo State, jonathan and Tony Anenih should be held responsible.

Miss Ngene!

Tony Anenih must die .

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Ormorlehwah(f): 6:18am On Oct 12, 2014
May God save the thugs.

#simple
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by barcaboi(m): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2014
talktimi:
We will kill all APC lawmakers but na PDP lawmaker Dem knack. APCankerworms trying to launder their image since 30bc

why not read well before just acting dumb. The pdp guy was attacked earlier not while the shooting was on
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by ceeceeco: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2014
@op wat are u showing me? Show me thugs & u're showing me cars.
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Audumusa: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2014
People would have call Boko Haram instead of PDP smonsoring thugs if Edo State is one of the Northern State. Anyway, this can be one of transformation agender of the TAN.

1 Like

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by talktimi(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2014
barcaboi:

why not read well before just acting dumb. The pdp guy was attacked earlier not while the shooting was on
SHARAP tw.at
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by MadCow1: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2014
legendsilver:

Quitting is not made for victors
A brave man dies standing on what is in his mind, no matter the circumstance

Lol...

Leave that saying for Americans..

In Nigeria, a wise man is he who knows when to push on, knows when to fall back, knows when to walk away and knows when to run..

On a flight yesterday from Houston to Toronto, a white man who I was sited next to and had struck up a conversation with asked me about the Chibok girls and I was stumped as to what to tell him. Ask yourself when last anybody talked about the Chibok girls? If 200 plus girls can be so easily forgotten, Na me wey una go remember?

I would hate my for my death to come by the hands of one useless urchin wey ehn life no get value.. When Nigerians are ready for the change they crave, dey know what to do about it..
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by legendsilver(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2014
MadCow1:

Lol...

Leave that saying for Americans..

In Nigeria, a wise man is he who knows when to push on, knows when to fall back, knows when to walk away and knows when to run..

On a flight yesterday from Houston to Toronto, a white man who I was sited next to and had struck up a conversation with asked me about the Chibok girls and I was stumped as to what to tell him. Ask yourself when last anybody talked about the Chibok girls? If 200 plus girls can be so easily forgotten, Na me wey una go remember?

I would hate my for my death to come by the hands of one useless urchin wey ehn life no get value.. When Nigerians are ready for the change they crave, dey know what to do about it..
I believe in my country Nigeria, our future generations will read the history of how it became great.
I know how bad it is at the moment, that's why many wrote it off as a failed entity. But trust me, we have a greater tomorrow that needs the patriotic effort of every nigerians no matter where we live, what we do now and how we do it. Bravo
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by MadCow1: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2014
legendsilver:

I believe in my country Nigeria, our future generations will read the history of how it became great.
I know how bad it is at the moment, that's why many wrote it off as a failed entity. But trust me, we have a greater tomorrow that needs the patriotic effort of every nigerians no matter where we live, what we do now and how we do it. Bravo

[b]Erm.. First of all, I am a Patriot..

I love this Nation way more than you know. I had the opportunity to go live and work in Canada and yet I willingly returned to Nigeria where I currently live. That said, Nigeria is far from a glorious tomorrow. I live everyday in a Nation that has no direction of where it wants to be. No unity, no vision. A nation where the blind are leading those who can see. Where the politicians have terrorized everyone into docility. How does the story of 200 missing girls just fade from our memories just like that? We as a people can't even hold on to one struggle or cause for more than 4 weeks.. That's how the story of the missing billions faded, the story of the NNPC probe by KPMG forgotten, the police pension fund scam deleted, the Stella Oduah car scam closed off, the 9 billion plus seized by South Africa would also go the same way, the subsidy saga unresolved, the Farouk Lawan matter that you would have expected would be easy to solve fizzled out and Lawan is still a sitting rep in the legislation.. Hana Na..

What hands do you speak of? I was almost shot by Nigerian military men in broad daylight for challenging them as to why they were driving against traffic.. Not one single Nigerian from the multitude of cars stuck in traffic even came down to assist me confront them. Infact, the military guys made me reverse on my lane against traffic for miles whilst Nigerians sat in their cars watching such injustice happen. Please don't tell me about joining hands.. Look at the subsidy protest that I was hoping would be our salvation.. As soon as the military guys were deployed, everybody disappeared from the streets.. Compare that with Hong Kongs own protest that is on right now.. Or should I speak about that Lekki road scam? How does the government allow LCC to start tolling a road that they have not even completed? Nigerians protested that toll, one man got shot, everybody went back to their houses.. grin

I have hope for Nigeria, but the sane side of me sees this ship hitting an iceberg before it ever reaches utopia. [/b]

7 Likes

Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2014
MadCow1:

I love this Nation way more than you know. I had the opportunity to go live and work in Canada and yet I willingly returned to Nigeria where I currently live. That said, Nigeria is far from a glorious tomorrow. I live everyday in a Nation that has no direction of where it wants to be. No unity, no vision. A nation where the blind are leading those who can see. Where the politicians have terrorized everyone into docility. How does the story of 200 missing girls just fade from our memories just like that? We as a people can't even hold on to one struggle or cause for more than 4 weeks.. That's how the story of the missing billions faded, the story of the NNPC probe by KPMG forgotten, the police pension fund scam deleted, the Stella Oduah car scam closed off, the 9 billion plus seized by South Africa would also go the same way, the subsidy saga unresolved, the Farouk Lawan matter that you would have expected would be easy to solve fizzled out and Lawan is still a sitting rep in the legislation.. Hana Na..

What hands do you speak of? I was almost shot by Nigerian military men in broad daylight for challenging them as to why they were driving against traffic.. Not one single Nigerian from the multitude of cars stuck in traffic even came down to assist me confront them. Infact, the military guys made me reverse on my lane against traffic for miles whilst Nigerians sat in their cars watching such injustice happen. Please don't tell me about joining hands.. Look at the subsidy protest that I was hoping would be our salvation.. As soon as the military guys were deployed, everybody disappeared from the streets.. Compare that with Hong Kongs own protest that is on right now.. Or should I speak about that Lekki road scam? How does the government allow LCC to start tolling a road that they have not even completed? Nigerians protested that toll, one man got shot, everybody went back to their houses.. grin

I have hope for Nigeria, but the sane side of me sees this ship hitting an iceberg before it ever reaches utopia. [/b]

1 billion likes.

not until all nigerians agreed to change together & drop dis cowardice attitude & I tell u for d next 1000 years dis country will remain as it is today. Nigerians are their own enemies & problems. some groups bind while others loose. keep waiting for God to come down himself to fight.

leaders are a reflection of d people
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by diamendiaz: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
APC started it... PDP will conclude it....
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by dovemart(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Beehshorp:
Shaba kill dem all dey are all boko haram sponsors.. Quote me as u like I would not return here

Nigeria vs Sudan on my mind
Some peeps are just not useful for no just cause. Hope i've not used a word that'll get me banned.
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Lekison(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
Uhm...Naija+politics+power=violence(where are we heading 2?).
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by legendsilver(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
MadCow1:

That's serious smiley
Man ur eyes have see plenty o! shocked
Still don't kill the hope bro, e go better one day
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by JurassicPark: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
NairaMode:
Edo!!!
It's either witches | Thugs | Incompetent teachers | Abusive governor | Something must sha be wrong.
Just kidding anyway.
Our law makers acting like babies all of the time.

Lol..

It will be suspicious if after all these rain of bullets, no APC lawmaker was injured
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Ikpewe: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nelson2014:
God protect us for uniben o
YOU WANT TELL US YOU DEY SEEK 4 ADMISSION 4 UNIBEN.
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by philtrum(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
This people only came for the Toyota brand of vehicles........The Audi was only at the wrong place...
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Nelson2014(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ikpewe:
YOU WANT TELL US YOU DEY SEEK 4 ADMISSION 4 UNIBEN.
jst given bro.bt learn hw to speak to pple in a polite way
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Wittywizard(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
I wonder why u pple are chating jonathan.. Do any of you see jonathan with gun in edo state... D salinity of a man brings about his life destruction
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Ikpewe: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nelson2014:
jst given bro.bt learn hw to speak to pple in a polite way
WAIT OOO, ARE YOU TRYING TO TEACH ME MORALS?
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Nelson2014(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ikpewe:
WAIT OOO, ARE YOU TRYING TO TEACH ME MORALS?
i tink u lack dat..u must b one of d benin thugs
Re: Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) by Ametamma: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2014
ok, na who com give them the gun we dem use dey shoot? any way na ask i jus dey ask ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner / Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order / Oby Ezekwesili Asks Buhari A Troubling Question (see Tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.