Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. (36932 Views)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015 / Super Eagles Can Kill Someone!: Keshi Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Goke7: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
StarBoard:

I say you should forgive me na.

I thought that you were actually sensible.

My fault.

you can go on and throw all your sarcastic punches just because am not clapping my hands for you, I refused to be provoked cos i was not offended anyway, received more than than this here on this forum
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by mubarak23: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
u guys should stop all this calculation with the way the play in sudan i donot see any way the can qualify, keshi just bring some tatered player that full his pocket to play for nigeria, #KESHIMUSTGO

AM VERY SURE THIS PLAYERS PAYED KESHI WLH
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Goke7:

you can go on and throw all your sarcastic punches just because am not clapping my hands for you, I refused to be provoked cos i was not offended anyway, received more than than this here on this forum
Omo,
grow up for real.
I don't stand to gain anything by throwing any punches as you put it.

The facts are there for everyone to see.
Yet you were the one who started attacking me.

If you cannot argue without calling names, please go and sit down somewhere.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Goke7: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
StarBoard:

Omo,
grow up for real.
I don't stand to gain anything by throwing any punches as you put it.

The facts are there for everyone to see.
Yet you were the one who started attacking me.

If you cannot argue without calling names, please go and sit down somewhere.

I never called names o you were the one trying to give me a description and you are now defending yourself, maybe its that need to grow up, anyway its nice rubbing minds and if you feel offended, then am sorry but please let's not be sarcastic and let's choose our words carefully perhaps the words we used on each other were not good enough, one love brother
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by futokid(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
Abeg stop giving nigerians hope of qualifying for AFCON. How can super eagles win when the don't have an official coach; how can nigeria win when their is crisis in NFF. What I have to say is that football in nigeria is dead[i]Abeg stop giving nigerians hope of qualifying for AFCON. How can super eagles win when the don't have an official coach; how can nigeria win when their is crisis in NFF. What I have to say is that football in nigeria is dead[/i]Abeg stop giving nigerians hope of qualifying for AFCON. How can super eagles win when the don't have an official coach; how can nigeria win when their is crisis in NFF. What I have to say is that football in nigeria is dead
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by otokx(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
Its is not over till it is over.
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by degeorgemek: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
mmmmmmmm
Re: Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For AFCON 2015. by Joe82834(m): 6:36am On Oct 15, 2014
safarigirl:
Lol....they won't qualify. The last time they won, they didn't qualify for the next edition. Same will happen here.

It is what it is. Just congratulate Algeria, the next African champions
Get ur facts right.not qualifying and not participating aren't exactly the same thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo Proposes To Chioma Nnamani (Photos, Video) / Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals / Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.