Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Does GOD Pray? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does GOD Pray? (3576 Views)

Does God Favor Some People Over Others? / Christians: Does God's Word Allow Divorce or Not? / How Does God Talk to People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does GOD Pray? by zyzxx(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2014
gatiano:
we are made to believe that when or if we see GOD, we will die. Abraham saw him, enoch saw him, moses saw him, and adam saw him, i know him, i have not seen him personally, i hope i make it righteously and in uprightness to meet with GOD in person, A lot of people have seen him, my fore fathers knew him.

I never said GOD'S word can not work, everything shall pass away, but the words of GOD and the prophesies shall remain.
In the beginning was the word, the word was with GOD in GOD's mind, and the word was GOD, that is GOD telling you his name, which the whiteman removed from you and me, the word was A L L A H.

Iblis was the one made from fire (the opposing spirit to the will of GOD), when GOD create Man, he told all the angel to bow, iblis refused to bow, iblis said "i'm made of fire, and he (man) of dust, how can i bow to that?" do you believe angel have wings and they can fly as it is in hollywood? Angels are just Men like you and men. but will never, i say will never deviate or challenge GOD for a micro second. Men have always contend with GOD. but we no fit. there is no other definition to spirit. the bible you read is english and spirit is an english word. Thankyou very much bro, i am very grateful.

bro Gud morning.
1. Abraham did not c God.... Enoch did not c God and mosses saw on d back of God and we knw what apen to his eyes
If abraham c God y his he nw call d father of faith. Abraham walk wit God in faith and it was count to him as righteousness. Note dat
2. Talking of God as a human mister man do u knw what make us a human ? Are u telling me dat God put on a clay body as we do?
God as a body wich d bible tell us in 1thesonolica dat our mortal body will be destroy but we will be given an imortal body d one God as.
Nw tell me which body did God as ? And relate ur answer as God is a human beign

3... I guess iblis is satan because the story u said about im show is devil. Devil is d only angel dat is not created with fire he was created wit 10 beautiful stones
So proof urself Oga .
4. Am tired of dis ur heresy ooo... Nw u said angel those not av wind ah!!!!!

"Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory." (Isaiah 6:2-3). What about dis sir?
Re: Does GOD Pray? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2014
Op you are a disciple of Elijah mohammed,delusion
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2014
i have never really considered myself part of Elijah Muhammad's followers, Now that you said it, i'm proud, and i now consider myself as one. thankyou.
mkpakanaodogwu:
Op you are a disciple of Elijah mohammed,delusion
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2014
Abraham even gave water to GOD to wash HIS feet, he told sarah to make some food, he went bowed to the Lord, told them to sit and rest a while before they continued their journey. Genesis 18, Enoch walked with GOD, and GOD took him, all his fathers who were mentioned was "he lived this much, and he died", that was not for Enoch. Moses met with GOD by the burning fire (Quran),
devils are made by mere Men (black people), read Genesis 1;26-28. and devils were given dominion over all things on earth for a period of 6 days, and on the 7th day, they will rest. 1 day= 1000 years.
The devils are men in your image. devils are white people (not racism), it is a fact, true. at the helm of devil's kingdom (this world that is going out now) is the satan. the 6000 years rule started 4000BC ended 1914, and a grace time for them to change and most importantly for the black people to ressurect.

Angels are men with no wings, the seraphim is like a wheel read the book of Ezekiel. the wings that you talk of are ranks on their shoulder. seraphim is a fighter jet.
zyzxx:
bro Gud morning.
1. Abraham did not c God.... Enoch did not c God and mosses saw on d back of God and we knw what apen to his eyes
If abraham c God y his he nw call d father of faith. Abraham walk wit God in faith and it was count to him as righteousness. Note dat
2. Talking of God as a human mister man do u knw what make us a human ? Are u telling me dat God put on a clay body as we do?
God as a body wich d bible tell us in 1thesonolica dat our mortal body will be destroy but we will be given an imortal body d one God as.
Nw tell me which body did God as ? And relate ur answer as God is a human beign

3... I guess iblis is satan because the story u said about im show is devil. Devil is d only angel dat is not created with fire he was created wit 10 beautiful stones
So proof urself Oga .
4. Am tired of dis ur heresy ooo... Nw u said angel those not av wind ah!!!!!

"Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory." (Isaiah 6:2-3). What about dis sir?

Re: Does GOD Pray? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2014
gatiano:
i have never really considered myself part of Elijah Muhammad's followers, Now that you said it, i'm proud, and i now consider myself as one. thankyou.
you are welcome
Re: Does GOD Pray? by zyzxx(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2014
gatiano:
Abraham even gave water to GOD to wash HIS feet, he told sarah to make some food, he went bowed to the Lord, told them to sit and rest a while before they continued their journey. Genesis 18, Enoch walked with GOD, and GOD took him, all his fathers who were mentioned was "he lived this much, and he died", that was not for Enoch. Moses met with GOD by the burning fire (Quran),
devils are made by mere Men (black people), read Genesis 1;26-28. and devils were given dominion over all things on earth for a period of 6 days, and on the 7th day, they will rest. 1 day= 1000 years.
The devils are men in your image. devils are white people (not racism), it is a fact, true. at the helm of devil's kingdom (this world that is going out now) is the satan. the 6000 years rule started 4000BC ended 1914, and a grace time for them to change and most importantly for the black people to ressurect.

Angels are men with no wings, the seraphim is like a wheel read the book of Ezekiel. the wings that you talk of are ranks on their shoulder. seraphim is a fighter jet.
Oga the problem we are Aving here is dat u don't no d bible u are quoting. U just read a books that use both bible and quaran as a references.
And bro I won't lie to you u are already lost.
many people can take any part they want in the bible and interpret it to suit there own claim.
But mind u d word of God never change
Nw u quote gen 1 up there and u mentioned devil. It wrong
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." (Genesis 1:26). It man God called d trinity son and holyspirit and dey make man in there image simple so where did u c devil?

U talking about ezikel dat u did not read and u don't understand. did u knw what dat d image u knw that in isaiah there are four angel that as d head of man 2. bird 3... Lion and eagle.
Are they human?
Mr stop all dis things dat u don't no and choose d part of life
Pick ur bible read it and study it.. I pray it gives u life
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
GOD the father , son and holy spirit. that is so polytheist sir, besides, it is impossible to fit 3 into 1, when you do that, it simply means GOD is effective 33.3%, son is also 33.3%, and the holy spirit 33.3%, This means GOD shares his power etc. And if GOD made the son and the holy spirit, the bible would have said so, but there was no making of nobody except the sun, seperating morning from night, beast, trees and the creatures, the first making of the man was , "let us make man (not create) in our own image. that is the making of an unalike people to the original people.

( it is not my by self, howelse will a little person like me have gotten that knowledge if not from GOD, thru a messenger He personally raised and the bible confirmed it) That person is Elijah Muhammad. The purpose of this teaching is to get the original people of the earth (black people) when we say black, it does not mean black skin alone, there are brown people, yellow people and some white with black eyes, and those that associate themselves with black. (in my own sense, if anybody to be bornagain, he must love the black people completely, for GOD is of a black person). the purpose is for the original people to arm themselves with knowledge and understanding, for at this moment, the devils are angry, the devils know that they are going down, bro, it has already began, the devil has vowed not to go down alone but take as many as he can from the children of GOD, (the blackman) down with him. GOD allows that those who will follow him goes down with him, but those who will reject him, he must not touch. but how can you reject the devil if you don't know him? A devil make evil, fair seeming, look at the news, who does that? legalizing homosexualism is an evidence.
zyzxx:
Oga the problem we are Aving here is dat u don't no d bible u are quoting. U just read a books that use both bible and quaran as a references.
many people can take any part they want in the bible and interpret it to suit there own claim.
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." (Genesis 1:26). It man God called d trinity son and holyspirit and dey make man in there image simple so where did u c devil?

U talking about ezikel dat u did not read and u don't understand. did u knw what dat d image u knw that in isaiah there are four angel that as d head of man 2. bird 3... Lion and eagle.
Are they human?
Re: Does GOD Pray? by zyzxx(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
gatiano:
GOD the father , son and holy spirit. that is so polytheist sir, besides, it is impossible to fit 3 into 1, when you do that, it simply means GOD is effective 33.3%, son is also 33.3%, and the holy spirit 33.3%, This means GOD shares his power etc. And if GOD made the son and the holy spirit, the bible would have said so, but there was no making of nobody except the sun, seperating morning from night, beast, trees and the creatures, the first making of the man was , "let us make man (not create) in our own image. that is the making of an unalike people to the original people.

( it is not my by self, howelse will a little person like me have gotten that knowledge if not from GOD, thru a messenger He personally raised and the bible confirmed it) That person is Elijah Muhammad. The purpose of this teaching is to get the original people of the earth (black people) when we say black, it does not mean black skin alone, there are brown people, yellow people and some white with black eyes, and those that associate themselves with black. (in my own sense, if anybody to be bornagain, he must love the black people completely, for GOD is of a black person). the purpose is for the original people to arm themselves with knowledge and understanding, for at this moment, the devils are angry, the devils know that they are going down, bro, it has already began, the devil has vowed not to go down alone but take as many as he can from the children of GOD, (the blackman) down with him. GOD allows that those who will follow him goes down with him, but those who will reject him, he must not touch. but how can you reject the devil if you don't know him? A devil make evil, fair seeming, look at the news, who does that? legalizing homosexualism is an evidence.
I can notice something @ ur signature and it says it all. " elijah is the light " u really need jesus and am sorry to say dis u are brain wash.
U guys are using d name of God to create another religious
Am sorry. Pls go and read ur bible
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Malachi 4:5
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

zyzxx:
I can notice something @ ur signature and it says it all. " elijah is the light " u really need jesus and am sorry to say dis u are brain wash.
U guys are using d name of God to create another religious
Am sorry. Pls go and read ur bible
Re: Does GOD Pray? by zyzxx(m): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
gatiano:
Malachi 4:5
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

bro once again go back to ur bible u are sayin heresy here.
let me explain where u just quote for u. This were d prophesy start
"Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts." (Malachi 3:1). not the word he is coming to prepare d way of the lord even b4 d lord jesus will come he will come ahead of him.
"Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:" (Malachi 4:5).. Nw I will show you in d new testament the fulfillment of d prophesy
"But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John. And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother’s womb. And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God."And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias(elijah ), to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord." (Luke 1:13-17). And elijah as come and go. He took 6month from jesus christ. .
Are u nw cleared?
Re: Does GOD Pray? by zyzxx(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
"And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins; As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias(elijah ) the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight." (Luke 3:3-4).
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Luke 3:4-7
3:4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

3:5 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;

3:6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

3:7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
what do you think all this means?

you are looking at them as the past, this is what is currently going on as we teach ourselves here. You are right, but this is not in the past 2000 years ago. all this is been happening just under 80 years now. You must understand who you are, who GOD is and the devil. what does that Luke 3;5 mean?

zyzxx:
"And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins; As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias(elijah ) the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight." (Luke 3:3-4).
Re: Does GOD Pray? by zyzxx(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
gatiano:
Luke 3:4-7
3:4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

3:5 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;

3:6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

3:7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
what do you think all this means?

you are looking at them as the past, this is what is currently going on as we teach ourselves here. You are right, but this is not in the past 2000 years ago. all this is been happening just under 80 years now. You must understand who you are, who GOD is and the devil. what does that Luke 3;5 mean?

"Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;" (Luke 3:5). Mean wen jesus christ comes ( which he as already come and go ) that all things will be set right.

I can c dat u are under a strange power and spirit.
I declare by d power of d most high God and as it is written dat we av given us name dat is about all names dat in the name of jesus every kneel most bow and all tongues confess dat jesus christ is lord.
And it is written dat u shall no d truth they truth shall set u free and if d son set u free u are free indeed
In the name if jesus every evil spirit working in u go out in jesus name.
U are free in jesus name amen.
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
You did not explain what i needed to learn brother. don't send Jesus message like an house boy, he is not one. Face GOD and asking whatever thing you want. He is sure to answer.
zyzxx:
"Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;" (Luke 3:5). Mean wen jesus christ comes ( which he as already come and go ) that all things will be set right.

I can c dat u are under a strange power and spirit.
I declare by d power of d most high God and as it is written dat we av given us name dat is about all names dat in the name of jesus every kneel most bow and all tongues confess dat jesus christ is lord.
And it is written dat u shall no d truth they truth shall set u free and if d son set u free u are free indeed
In the name if jesus every evil spirit working in u go out in jesus name.
U are free in jesus name amen.
Re: Does GOD Pray? by zyzxx(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
gatiano:
You did not explain what i needed to learn brother. don't send Jesus message like an house boy, he is not one. Face GOD and asking whatever thing you want. He is sure to answer.
"For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many."" (Matthew 20:28).
Jesus said
"And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." (John 14:13-14).
so praying in d name of jesus is d only way to answer prayer
Brother av already tell u d truth
don't follow d part of destruction follow d part of life b4 u talk about bible read it.. U don't no d bible verse u a quoting
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. " (John 14:6). Dis what u need to knw and accept sir
#shallom
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
You are only quoting without explanations, that is not fair. i bet you think snake spoke with eve in the garden, and the genesis snake has turned into a dragon in the revelations, do you believe in the existence of dragons? a little David swoop a piece of stone on goliath's head, goliath fell and die, what does this mean? there was this man in the bible where a man was beating an ass, and the ass spoke, can you give an explanation to that? there is the place about moses and the pharises dropping their staffs and it turned to snakes , what does it mean that jacob fight with GOD, and he touched the torso, what does it mean that he was breeding the cows and the sheep and goats into brown, stripes etc. if you explain this to me, and i think over it and i find it true, i'll be very grateful. and if you can't, stop dulling people's brains by quoting blindly,
how can the blind lead the blind?
zyzxx:
"For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many."" (Matthew 20:28).
Jesus said
"And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." (John 14:13-14).
so praying in d name of jesus is d only way to answer prayer
Brother av already tell u d truth
don't follow d part of destruction follow d part of life b4 u talk about bible read it.. U don't no d bible verse u a quoting
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. " (John 14:6). Dis what u need to knw and accept sir
#shallom
Re: Does GOD Pray? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: Does GOD Pray? by zyzxx(m): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
gatiano:
You are only quoting without explanations, that is not fair. i bet you think snake spoke with eve in the garden, and the genesis snake has turned into a dragon in the revelations, do you believe in the existence of dragons? a little David swoop a piece of stone on goliath's head, goliath fell and die, what does this mean? there was this man in the bible where a man was beating an ass, and the ass spoke, can you give an explanation to that? there is the place about moses and the pharises dropping their staffs and it turned to snakes , what does it mean that jacob fight with GOD, and he touched the torso, what does it mean that he was breeding the cows and the sheep and goats into brown, stripes etc. if you explain this to me, and i think over it and i find it true, i'll be very grateful. and if you can't, stop dulling people's brains by quoting blindly,
how can the blind lead the blind?
bro all dis ur question. I will answer dem but not nw maybe in d night
and again what did u want me to explain again wit dat bible verse it english bro.. Jesus came to serve and be kill for our sake for our sin to be forgive ( ransom means for our redemption ). Well I will answer all ur question because all what u list up there are stories maybe u want to knw maybe I believe in dem or not
Mind u yes I believe in dem and dey are all true
Re: Does GOD Pray? by ayo4dworld(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
gatiano:
GOD is the most high, The beginning and The end, The all powerful, Supreme, The Best planner, The beneficent, The merciful, The Originator and The creator. Who can i rely on? who will i or we will be without the love, kindness and mercy of GOD? nothingness is something yet we will be below that.

Does GOD pray? YES, HE prays to The Originator Who gave HIM form and life. and GOD is one!

how you stupid pieces of dung? you would ask if you are intelligent.

before we go further into why GOD prays, you must understand the reality of GOD. Reality means something or somebody that exist in form or matter.
GOD is real and not a spirit. GOD is a MAN. like me, you daddy,grandpa or great grandpa supreme in wisdom, knowledge and understanding. He know every corner of the universe, the planets, all the living creatures of the universe, the depth of the seas, the peak of the mountain, desert and hills of every planet. He's been to all in physical body, not in spirit. And he declared, nothing, nothing in the universe is as great as the blackman of the planet earth, He calls the blackman, the original, owner, asiatic and cream of the earth, but the blackman sleeps, dead in the mud only with his eyes out. he will gather them and resurrect them, and they shall be the ruler of the earth again forever. i'm not trying to make you happy for no reason, that means we will work our lifes out for ourselves for the better future of our children and children's children by the permission of GOD, to the Glory of GOD. and all we shall see and experience is peace peace peace.

back to the reality of GOD,
Adam and eve heard the voice and foot steps of GOD in the garden and they hid themselves... (a spirit can not talk "that is nollywood or hollywood stuffs" a spirit doesn't have foot steps for spirit is immaterial.
Enoch walked with GOD. (if it meant Enoch did the works of GOD, it will be stated as such, spirit don't walk, they may float for anybody that has seen them).
Three Men came from mamre, One of them was GOD, Abraham gave them water to wash their feet, they eat and even saw or heard sarah's thought (radiohead), GOD sent abraham to lot's place to find if there be 100, 10 and 1 rigteous in sodom and gomorrah, Abraham came back to report. was this all spirit?
there is a place in Job where the children of GOD came to GOD and GOD recognised the devil (also a man) precisely whiteman, devil means devaluer. (that shows existence).
GOD is a spirit, we must worship him in spirit and in truth. yes very true! but what is the meaning of spirit, truth, and "in truth"? what is the meaning of true?
if GOD is a spirit (immaterial), how can we then (as material) worship in spirit? that mean we should kill ourselves, then worship GOD in our spirit, yet GOD wants us to live eternally.

the bible we read is english, and the yoruba,igbo languages are translated from the english version, thus we will define the meaning of spirit from the english dictionary.
spirit: 1) the part of a PERSON'S MIND THAT IS ABLE TO THINKAND WILL A TALKED ABOUT AS CLEARLY AS OPPOSED TO THE BODY. Example he was tortured by the police, but they could not break his spirit. (there is no seperating the 'HE" from the "SPIRIT"wink. Whereever the body is, the spirit is too.

2) The central quality or force of something. Example- I can't come to your wedding, but i will be there in spirit. (like i wrote, there is no spirit without its body), we can say, he is dead but, his spirit lives on. ( spirit that has a dead person, does this means GOD is dead?).

3) quality of LIVELY determination or brave effort. Example- she played the piano with great spirit.

4) an intention or feeling in the mind.
5) a person thought of because of a particular quality or activity.

so where does the mind reside? in the brain, the mind expands the brains, if one is to read the brain, one will find nothing there except flesh, the information in the brains is stored in the mind. but can anyone find the mind? but then without the body, there is no mind.

what is truth: that which is true, the state or quality of being true, only matter can have a state (air, liquid or solid), and to join the words "in
truth" means in fact or "really" really an adverb of real meaning existence. what is true?
true: in accordance with fact or reality. actual, as opposed to what is thougth or claimed. proper, correct and exact.
how can you give exact things, facts, real or deeds to what is immaterial?

GOD knows our mind as always is said in the Quran. but in reality have do we worship the real GOD? that is left to you.

If GOD is a Man, and the earth is over 76 trillion years old, is that the same GOD? Yes! GOD is one. the wisdom, knowledge and understanding of GOD is one! yet no MAN can live forever. Jesus will be 2047 years old now, My brothers and sisters, The Jesus of 2000 years ago is dead, but his spirit lives on. But there is a new Jesus, Jesus means Justice. the image of the Jesus you are used to is the caucasian picture on the church's wall, yet the new one has hair as lamb's wool and foot as brass. check out the texture of lamb's wool on google and the colour of brass feet, and see yours.

what are you talking? well i will explain in the next post in few hours.
I believe before you make this kind of post public, you should have made a complete research very well, not just coming here to make every one confused. Why would you say GOD prays, why would you say is GOD is a man while Numbers 23:19 clearly states to me that God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? Paragraphs are even contradicting each other in your writeup.

below is the definition of spirit by google, spirit

/ˈspɪrɪt/

noun: spirit; plural noun: spirits
the non-physical part of a person which is the seat of emotions and character; the soul
"we seek a harmony between body and spirit"
synonyms:
soul, psyche, inner self, inner being, essential being

You actually use the wrong word to qualify God "IMMATERIAL" Don't you think IMMORTAL is better?. You actually qualified yourself as a material because I will not agree with you qualifying me as a material, "I am MORTAL". Now there is nothing wrong for the mortal to keep worshipping the IMMORTAL. Naturally, it is strange serving Someone you cannot see physically. This is where faith comes in. You can't serve God without faith. We all (Men) are Spirits, just in mortal casing (body) that is why we are called man but God is a Spirit in an immortal body. Unless you die, you can never have contact with His body. Like you have already quote John 4:24, that GOD is a Spirit. It is a simple verse that could be easily understood without need of any explanation or definition unless you want to manipulate it again. GOD IS A SPIRIT AND NOT A MAN. GOD does not Pray, if you think He does.

Lemme define Prayer for you as google defines it,

prayer
/prɛː/
noun: prayer; plural noun: prayers
a solemn request for help or expression of thanks addressed to God or another deity.

According to the definition above, Prayer is directed to somebody. So what you are trying to tell me now is that God has another boss he prays too. I totally disagree with you. God does not pray at all. Make research before you post. We've got lots of athiest even here in Nairaland.

It is well with you!!!
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
the non-physical part of a person which is the seat of emotions and character; the soul
THAT IS ACCORDING TO YOUR DEFINITION. as it is, you can see that there is no spirit without it's body. the non-physical, seat of emotions, character and the soul must, MUST all reside inside a physical body.
even according to the nigerian myth, that there are spirits everywhere, these spirits that we can't see once had a body.
if we say GOD is a spirit, then he once had a body and he is dead. MY GOD LIVES, AND HE WILL LIVE FOREVER MORE IN PHYSICAL BODY AND IN SPIRIT. one can't simply exist without the other.

current is a spirit, but what is current without its body? the copper wire and plates. without the copper, current is useless or mad.

mortal- a person/animal level personality, can be touched, seen, felt 100% and will die in a short time.
immortal- a person risen to the level of GOD in knowledge, understanding and wisdom, he is upright, eat like a man not like an animal like we do, can be touched, seen, felt 100% and will die someday but will stay longer than the mortal and his knowledge will live long after, because another body will take its place.
material- can touch, feel 100%, seen.
immaterial- nobody knows, not sure of, non existence, felt not more than 30% and can be confused, one can confuse the spirit of GOD for the spirit of evil.

The idea that GOD is a spirit was started by the greek philosophers just yesterday about 5 to 6 thousand years ago, they brought this idea into christianity and into islam, THey kicked GOD out of the temples and the churches and the mosque. How else do you thing the whites (devil) was able to rule the entire planet? it was through the idea that GOD is a spirit. and the people that believed it fell. this is one of the only that is behind the wars that we make. when man begins to believe that GOD is a MAN, he gets freedom, and all cowardice and fears are gone and then he begins to be self ruled because he now can talk to GOD directly without church or mosque etc. he will never bow to no one. then that is bad for business for those that in power (devils).

your definition of prayer is beautiful, to me it is being in oneness to GOD. in submission and meditation.

does GOD pray? yes He does, He thanks his originator who was the creator of it all.

ayo4dworld:
I believe before you make this kind of post public, you should have made a complete research very well, not just coming here to make every one confused. Why would you say GOD prays, why would you say is GOD is a man while Numbers 23:19 clearly states to me that God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? Paragraphs are even contradicting each other in your writeup.

below is the definition of spirit by google, spirit

/ˈspɪrɪt/

"we seek a harmony between body and spirit"
synonyms:
soul, psyche, inner self, inner being, essential being

You actually use the wrong word to qualify God "IMMATERIAL" Don't you think IMMORTAL is better?. You actually qualified yourself as a material because I will not agree with you qualifying me as a material, "I am MORTAL". Now there is nothing wrong for the mortal to keep worshipping the IMMORTAL. Naturally, it is strange serving Someone you cannot see physically. This is where faith comes in. You can't serve God without faith. We all (Men) are Spirits, just in mortal casing (body) that is why we are called man but God is a Spirit in an immortal body. Unless you die, you can never have contact with His body. Like you have already quote John 4:24, that GOD is a Spirit. It is a simple verse that could be easily understood without need of any explanation or definition unless you want to manipulate it again. GOD IS A SPIRIT AND NOT A MAN. GOD does not Pray, if you think He does.

Lemme define Prayer for you as google defines it,

prayer
/prɛː/
noun: prayer; plural noun: prayers
a solemn request for help or expression of thanks addressed to God or another deity.

According to the definition above, Prayer is directed to somebody. So what you are trying to tell me now is that God has another boss he prays too. I totally disagree with you. God does not pray at all. Make research before you post. We've got lots of athiest even here in Nairaland.

It is well with you!!!
Re: Does GOD Pray? by Tampinu(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
zyzxx:

Are they human?

@gatiano: Regarding your comments about 1914.
Is that why World War I started in 1914? And maybe that explains why Nigeria was formed in 1914 as well! grin
Re: Does GOD Pray? by Tampinu(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
gatiano:

My Reply:
Is that why World War I started in 1914? And maybe that explains why Nigeria was formed in 1914 as well! grin
Re: Does GOD Pray? by orisa37: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2016
God is the only one who eats Prayers.
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Yes, that was when their dissolution began, It had actually began in 1912 with thge sinking of the titanic. If only we knew the estimation and wealth that sank with it which were all stolen.

Nobody is more scared of the 3rd world than the white people, which have already began, but they can't announce it openly.

Tampinu:

My Reply:

1 Like

Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
God can't or won't eat prayers. What is prayer? How should one pray?
orisa37:
God is the only one who eats Prayers.
Re: Does GOD Pray? by ewosk: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
THIS ALBEIT ''foolish'' question is complicated....

it bothers on the concept of TRINITY.....

IS JESUS GOD?

IF YES DO JESUS PRAY

ROM 8:34; HEB 7:25......

KINDLY READ N COMMENT THANKS
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
What is Trinity? It is unity of the three, which the white people have called father, son and holyspirit. Well, where is the Mother? Father can't have a son without a Mother, There is no science God can do that He would escape the Mother. That is the reason why Women are maltreated in this world (time frame of 6000 years).

However, The concept of the trinity is true but it does not include Jesus.
1) The Elders - 24 of Them, 12 Kings and 12 Queens; That makes 12 couples to form 12 nations (never to be mistaken for those of the jews)
2) The Chiefs- 144 of Them, 72 Male Chiefs and 72 Female Chiefs. Assistance to The Elders.
3) The Judges- 144,000 of Them, 72000 Male and Female.

Everything we do involves these trinity, e.g- to drink water, You are the father, the water is the son and you taking care of your thirst is the holy spirit.
The working of the trinity makes 7 complete outcomes , Thus 7 spectrum of colour, 7 tunes of sound, 7 texture of liquid, 7 components to make up the material universe etc.

In the beginning, several trillions of years ago, Jesus was there and YOU! were also there so was I creating the universe and this is not the first trillionth universe.
Provide You are a Black person. If Jesus was not Black, then he wasn't there and he is not sitted at the right hand of God.

What is prayer? How does it work? We can discuss this later on.

ewosk:
THIS ALBEIT ''foolish'' question is complicated....

it bothers on the concept of TRINITY.....

IS JESUS GOD?

IF YES DO JESUS PRAY

ROM 8:34; HEB 7:25......

KINDLY READ N COMMENT THANKS
Re: Does GOD Pray? by orisa37: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2016
Prayers are Fragrance to God. He takes them into His Systems in God's own way. Praise, Repent, Ask and Yes you have them(what you wish for). That's PRAY. And to add E.R.(Expecting, Results), you get Prayer. I presume that you know what you're asking, so go to St. Matthew's Gospel, The Lord taught us how to pray there.
Re: Does GOD Pray? by gatiano(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2016
Who wrote the bible? remember that this bible has many versions and it is been re printed and corrected many attimes.

What do you mean by fragrance? Does the word that we speak while praying and praising have smell or aroma? Where is this God, We are told he is in the heavens, Where is heaven, what does heaven means?

In what form do we get this result? can we say god is a magician?

orisa37:
Prayers are Fragrance to God. He takes them into His Systems in God's own way. Praise, Repent, Ask and Yes you have them(what you wish for). That's PRAY. And to add E.R.(Expecting, Results), you get Prayer. I presume that you know what you're asking, so go to St. Matthew's Gospel, The Lord taught us how to pray there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life / Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? / OPERATION OVERTAKE AND TAKEOVER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.