Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Can i Comfuse This Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can i Comfuse This Girl (5405 Views)

May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by spikedcylinder: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2008
Dear Tondo,

Sorry to be rude but I need to know just for purely educative purposes. What does hair of the dog mean and what is the implication in the modern day society?

Yours lovingly,
spikedcylinder
No 21 Romance section
c/o Nairaland.com
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2008
apparently you don't take criticism well undecided undecided grin grin

why did you post the thread then? grin
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by TONDO: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2008
it's an idiom
hair of the dog
If someone has a hair of the dog, they have an alcoholic drink as a way of getting rid of a hangover, the unpleasant effects of having drunk too much alcohol the night before. It is commonly used as a way of excusing having a drink early on in the day.

pls tell your friend if you people don't knw something ask before insoult smone,

madness people

olodo
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by sexyLeamon(f): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2008
dude you better stop now, if not you will seriously break my ribs

Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by myndofgold(f): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2008
LMAO , IDIOM grin grin

@ sexyleamon, my ribs ARE broken

ol boy, abeg stop am, ur "comfusion" is disturbin my "grangfather" in his grave
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by inbox(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2008
@poster
please u have 2 get a doctor in here 4 too many broken ribs cos mine is broken as a result of ur comfusing posts
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by inbox(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2008
@spikky
has he contacted you for the lessons
lol, or he is still comfused undecided
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by sexyLeamon(f): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2008
myndofgold:

@ sexyleamon, my ribs ARE broken

lol I do not know whether the guy is out to confuse us or his girlfriend grin
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by spikedcylinder: 11:55am On Nov 13, 2008
TONDO:

it's an idiom
hair of the dog
If someone has a hair of the dog, they have an alcoholic drink as a way of getting rid of a hangover, the unpleasant effects of having drunk too much alcohol the night before. It is commonly used as a way of excusing having a drink early on in the day.

please tell your friend if you people don't knw something ask before insoult smone,

madness people

olodo

Thanks Tondo, you are most kind.

I observe though that by the nature of this definition, you appear to be a/an hair of the dog too. I am not insulting you o. . . just what I can deduce from your explanation smiley
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by kaysy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2008
owh! owh!, its not fair oh, no 1 has really given the guy an answer to his questn
plz now make ona try for'am now, i beg i beg y'all     and u Tondo u also need to learn from mistakes not to give insult for vengance, all u need is jst say " thanks house for the correction then u re-post it ok? u need no vengance at all. people like u dnt learn cos u dnt have dat manner to approach a teacher in the first place. anger wil not take any1 anywhere ok? afta all no 1 here knows u by face, jst by names & that's all ok? plz am begging the house let's be our brother's kippa,

@Ujujoan
   baby plz do u have any idea on wat to tell him?
   plz i beg u, tink am undastandin u betta  wink

i wish sistawoman had place a comment on this she would have said something nice
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by inbox(m): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2008
@All
O.k enough of the tongue lashing, Please this guy has admitted he has a problem so i am guessin that its either he's not a nigerian or he was'nt opportuned 2 have the basics in education. read his thread in the education section

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-193171.0.html

otondo
sorry If i disrespected u in anyway kiss
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by SisiJinx: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2008
Criticism or mocking? Hmmmm. . . .

Tondo, kana jin Hausa? Ka bari su, ba su da aiki. Kai kuma, kana yi kaman akuya. Su ce ba su ganewa, baka ji ba. . . to ka nuna mani wani mutum ta gani aban kana rubutu. . . BABU!!!

Na ce muje lit section, baka ji ba! Ka zama anan, kana yi fada, Kana surutu kaman kaza wai ba ta da kai. Ko kana so su yi dariya ne?

Ni na ce nawa. angry
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by desgiezd(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2008
See those harlot, idiot morons. mess your all extended family, them papa and mama

buru'ubanku

your papa and mama teeth

your papa and mama mouth

those that doesn't have sense, mo[b]d[/b]erfucker, half-caste, your papa labourar him be, your sense like a sheep sense, dunkey, see big teeth your father get, see how your dad open mouth

gusun uwarku
kan ubanku

it's an idiom
hair of the dog

please tell your friend if you people don't knw something ask before [b]insoult[/b] smone,

madness people

olodo

Please Seun, provide us with bullet-proof vests before this guy would murder NL members with grammar Chei! I've never been so co[b]m[/b]fused
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by iz2much: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2008
wat does he know abt sex
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by trappatoni(m): 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2008
u want her for sex ba? dats why u want to "comfuse" her, if im papa catch u,na die be dat.get a life!
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by 190: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2008
Tondo don Bleep, una don make am vex NOW more english up in the AIR
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by myndofgold(f): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2008
On behalf of Tondo and every grammatically challenged person on NL, i beg una to leave them alone and help them learn o, i hv been on a major guilt trip since i saw his (Tondo) post in the "education" section, cry

@ Tondo, sweetie, why not take all this as constructive criticism? maybe that way, you will actually learn from your mistakes. I'm sure someone out here will be willing to assist you with your grammar, so suck it up and stop insulting us. We all bought bulletproof vests just for u, so we're here. smiley
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by MaiSuya(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2008
kai! grin grin kai! grin This definitely has to be the funniest thread I have ever come across in all my years on the interent.

@tondo, ya hakuri sosai, don't mind these highly educated NLders. but eh aboki menene "buru'ubanku", I suggest you dey cyaful with those

insults o kajin? lots of love!! cool
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by skfa1: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2008
TONDO:

winner is a winner is  always a winner. and no matter what people say arsenal is a big team and can beat anyteam in the world!!wenger one of the best coaches in the universe, even with criplled players he can perform, i love this team no matter the situation except they stop playing good football!!

grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by skfa1: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2008

hair of the dog

May be u mean dogs hair init ?
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by geniuspro: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2008
Reading this thread make me laff tire,

Call this the "Comfusion Room" and you wont be wrong!
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by smurf(f): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2008
ROFL, silly boi
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by ElosAgos(m): 1:02am On Nov 21, 2008
Sorry I have to 'RAZORate' this tread after 1 week of
being INACTIVE.

I NEVER KNEW JOKES COULD BE FOUND IN ROMANCE SECTOR

@ALL

Answer the POSTer's question and stop questioning his 'WRITTEN ENGRISH'
[size=4pt]dont know how his spoken English would be[/size]
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by H2O2: 1:15am On Nov 21, 2008
Hahaha grin grin grin you just comfused me o.
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by LoveAlways(f): 2:47am On Nov 21, 2008
LOL @ "Comfuse" grin
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by LoveAlways(f): 2:48am On Nov 21, 2008
Hahaha you just comfused me o.

lmao, I'm sooo comfused shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by Igwe9(m): 7:00am On May 05, 2009
Where has Tondo been? not heard from him for quite a while, seems he has changed his username or what? Nevertheless, I miss his comical posts. smiley smiley
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by Nobody: 8:32am On May 05, 2009
COMFU HER! cheesy
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by janedoe(f): 1:21pm On May 05, 2009
Lawd gawd! shocked I've not had such a gud laf in a while grin
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by dae(f): 2:59pm On May 05, 2009
hey man, dont be COMFUSED ---- just take the following steps and u will be good to go!
Buy that book English for dummies
Buy another book called Sex for dummies.

Gluck grin
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by uf4oma(f): 6:44pm On May 06, 2009
now, me am COMPUSED, rofl.
Re: How Can i Comfuse This Girl by oleigh(m): 7:08pm On May 06, 2009
see this yeye poster as he come disgrace himself,na wa oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Help!!am Always Feeling Sex When Ever I Want To Ease My Self / Www.afrointroductions.com Registration – Free African Dating Site / picture - Woman With The ‘biggest Bum Bum’ In Africa Finally Discovered…her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.