Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Rape Zone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape Zone (2518 Views)

Rape Cases Is Really Getting Out Of Hand!!! / Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State / Arousal During Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Zone by Kissbliss(f): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2014
I have discovered something. Most victims of Rape would rather not talk about the incident to anybody. They keep it inside and it kills them slowly. The truth is noone remains the same after a rape incident. Such form of sexual abuse usually leave the victim scarred for life unless they can get to the point wher they can talk about it. The problem is they dont want anybody to know about it. So i have decided to create this thread to help them out. Good thing here is both the councellor and the one being advised can both remain anonymous. Come lets talk without the criticisms which u dread so greatly. Some of you even believe it was your fault. IT WASN'T. I'll be waiting.
Dr Peaches

1 Like

Re: Rape Zone by kozaic(f): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2014
Are u a therapist or a counselor?
Re: Rape Zone by Kissbliss(f): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2014
kozaic:

ah.. I wouldn't say am a therapist. Am a counselor but in my experience a one on one conversation can give one the sense of calm and peace which seems to be the ultimate aim of therapy
Re: Rape Zone by Ploy(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2014
I was molested by my ex-girl friend. I never told anyone, I'm saying it for the first time. You are my confidant, you hear?
Re: Rape Zone by Crocz(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2014
kozaic:

She is probably "amebo" tongue...lolz
Re: Rape Zone by Crocz(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2014
But does sex.ual harassment counts?...I get that like often that I begin to live with it as a form of life cry

No one believes a man but a woman?...God save you if the judge is a woman! shocked
Re: Rape Zone by Kissbliss(f): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2014
Crocz:
But does sex.ual harassment counts?...I get that like often that I begin to live with it as a form of life cry

No one believes a man but a woman?...God save you if the judge is a woman! shocked
actually that is just the kind of Molestation we are talking about. Guys and ladies both suffer from it. you won't believe the number of guys who were molested by older female relative while growing up
Re: Rape Zone by Mutuwa(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2014
I remember being molested when I was young by an elderly girl neighbor.I kept it mute up and till this moment.how can u assist Op? Coz she has broken my record of being chaste.
Re: Rape Zone by Kissbliss(f): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2014
Ploy:
I was molested by my ex-girl friend. I never told anyone, I'm saying it for the first time. You are my confidant, you hear?

i hear you bro. And how are yom dealing with that?
Re: Rape Zone by Kissbliss(f): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2014
Mutuwa:
I remember being molested when I was young by an elderly girl neighbor.I kept it mute up and till this moment.how can u assist Op? Coz she has broken my record of being chaste.

well, brother, your case is quite familiar. Actually it happened to my brother. The most likely outcome of such incident in a guy is addiction to sex. They got a taste quite early in life and from someone older so that gives them skills and boldness. Only few shrink from women after such event
Re: Rape Zone by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2014
This thing can't work.

Derailers in action.
Re: Rape Zone by Crocz(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2014
Kissbliss:

actually that is just the kind of Molestation we are talking about. Guys and ladies both suffer from it. you won't believe the number of guys who were molested by older female relative while growing up

Cool...so let's see whose (lady) gonna summon courage first
Re: Rape Zone by Kissbliss(f): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2014
Crocz:

Cool...so let's see whose (lady) gonna summon courage first

sorry bro, most ladies just inbox me directly. So if you are waiting to see if your girlfriend will report you... Maybe she will. Just kidding bro. Not all the ladies will post it directly on the thread especially if it was very serious and involved a Father or another close relation
Re: Rape Zone by Kissbliss(f): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
This thing can't work.

Derailers in action.

ya. I saw that possibility. We just have to see the silver lining and not the dark cloud
Re: Rape Zone by Crocz(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2014
Kissbliss:

sorry bro, most ladies just inbox me directly. So if you are waiting to see if your girlfriend will report you... Maybe she will. Just kidding bro. Not all the ladies will post it directly on the thread especially if it was very serious and involved a Father or another close relation

Haha...but this is a faceless forum unless you put a face on your dp

Sometimes, you just train and make you mind belief that somethings never happened...best form of Psychology
How you do that depends on how strong minded you are
Re: Rape Zone by Kissbliss(f): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2014
Crocz:

Haha...but this is a faceless forum unless you put a face on your dp

Sometimes, you just train and make you mind belief that somethings never happened...best form of Psychology
How you do that depends on how strong minded you are

ya. You probably right. But i dont think you ve been raped before. U just can't think it didn't happen. Noone is that strong. It did happen so you just have to find a way to deal with it. As for here being a faceless forum i can assure you most girls dont get that. They have pictures EVERYWHERE!!
Re: Rape Zone by Crocz(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kissbliss:

ya. You probably right. But i dont think you ve been raped before. U just can't think it didn't happen. Noone is that strong. It did happen so you just have to find a way to deal with it. As for here being a faceless forum i can assure you most girls dont get that. They have pictures EVERYWHERE!!

Maybe it's harder for women to deal with...I just shared how I dealt with mine
Re: Rape Zone by spyg1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kissbliss:

well, brother, your case is quite familiar. Actually it happened to my brother. The most likely outcome of such incident in a guy is addiction to sex. They got a taste quite early in life and from someone older so that gives them skills and boldness. Only few shrink from women after such event
COUNSELOR, what you just say now, how does that help your client?
Re: Rape Zone by SEUNbanKRALL: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lalalaa
Re: Rape Zone by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kissbliss:

ya. I saw that possibility. We just have to see the silver lining and not the dark cloud

Hmm.
Okay.

Let's wait and see.

I hope it works o.

My 2000th post on nairaland
Re: Rape Zone by Kissbliss(f): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
spyg1:
COUNSELOR, what you just say now, how does that help your client?

well, you see why people inbox me straight up. He's yet to tell us how it affected him. Then we will help with good advice
Re: Rape Zone by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
Owk...I will post mine soon. It was very nasty. sad
Re: Rape Zone by alotofgrace(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kissbliss:
I have discovered something. Most victims of Rape would rather not talk about the incident to anybody. They keep it inside and it kills them slowly. The truth is noone remains the same after a rape incident. Such form of sexual abuse usually leave the victim scarred for life unless they can get to the point wher they can talk about it. The problem is they dont want anybody to know about it. So i have decided to create this thread to help them out. Good thing here is both the councellor and the one being advised can both remain anonymous. Come lets talk without the criticisms which u dread so greatly. Some of you even believe it was your fault. IT WASN'T. I'll be waiting.
Dr Peaches

u start first.....afterall thats what i saw in my movie of the year: temptation - confession of a marriage counselor
Re: Rape Zone by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
Like seriously op, you want molet victims to publicly say their stories here therefore making the world know they've once been molested?

Don't you think it will open wounds?

Well I pity molest victims sha
Re: Rape Zone by Kissbliss(f): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
alotofgrace:

u start first.....afterall thats what i saw in my movie of the year: temptation - confession of a marriage counselor

somehow i knew someone was going to ask me to spill my own story. I share that with the people am counselling not people who wil make fun of it. It wasn't a nice thing to happen to anybody
Re: Rape Zone by Kissbliss(f): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
MzMariah:
Like seriously op, you want molet victims to publicly say their stories here therefore making the world know they've once been molested?

Don't you think it will open wounds?

Well I pity molest victims sha

not publicly. Email me. Besides they can't get over it by sitting on it. they need to get over it by talking to someone. Not necessarily me but anyone with listening ears
Re: Rape Zone by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kissbliss:

not publicly. Email me. Besides they can't get over it by sitting on it. they need to get over it by talking to someone. Not necessarily me but anyone with listening ears
The memory is always like yesterday no matter who you talk to.

Well I might be wrong sha. smiley
Re: Rape Zone by alotofgrace(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kissbliss:

somehow i knew someone was going to ask me to spill my own story. I share that with the people am counselling not people who wil make fun of it. It wasn't a nice thing to happen to anybody

miss! with due respect, not all dudes here are clowns....when a thread becomes a matter of concern then u get my attention.

well am not offended by ur comment ma
Re: Rape Zone by Kissbliss(f): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
MzMariah:
The memory is always like yesterday no matter who you talk to.

Well I might be wrong sha. smiley

no. You are absolutely correct. I still remember mine but it doesn't feel like yesterday. It feels like it happened in another life. Thanks to my pastors wife
Re: Rape Zone by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kissbliss:

no. You are absolutely correct. I still remember mine but it doesn't feel like yesterday. It feels like it happened in another life. Thanks to my pastors wife
Wow. But are you sure one can heal? I see molest as emm....alright, I'm happy for you.
Re: Rape Zone by Kissbliss(f): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
alotofgrace:

miss! with due respect, not all dudes here are clowns....when a thread becomes a matter of concern then u get my attention.

well am not offended by ur comment ma

i meant no offence. You can imagine how guys get on social networks. Especially if they are anonymous
Re: Rape Zone by alotofgrace(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kissbliss:

i meant no offence. You can imagine how guys get on social networks. Especially if they are anonymous

i understand....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Correct That True Love Never Dies / NEVER Marry Yoruba Guy / Who Disflowered You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.