Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page (124571 Views)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
armadeo:
Who said help at the end of the last episode.

Let it be glenn
Sources online claim it to be Glenn
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
You saw Glenn fall into a swarm of Walkers & you are still asking if he is dead or not?... no he isn't, the Zombies spared him cos they don't eat Asian flesh.....mumu people

4 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by chrisgurl(f): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:
You saw Glenn fall into a swarm of Walkers & you are still asking if he is dead or not?... no he isn't, the Zombies spared him cos they don't eat Asian flesh.....mumu people
ROTFL* jeez ye keed me there grin grin grin
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by prowitin(m): 2:21am On Nov 21, 2015
darkenedrebel:

First thing I did when I saw ur comment was to go check ur bio....am not surprised.

Saw ur post on Empire thread about the battle...cool...
But here next time air ur opinion with out the insult...the mumu people is uncalled for....

3 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
prowitin:

First thing I did when I saw ur comment was to go check ur bio....am not surprised.

Saw ur post on Empire thread about the battle...cool...
But here next time air ur opinion with out the insult...the mumu people is uncalled for....

stop taking things too serious....the sarcasm in my post woulda been glaring to the dullest mind..
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by prowitin(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
darkenedrebel:

stop taking things too serious....the sarcasm in my post woulda been glaring to the dullest mind..

There is a thin line between joke n insult.

2 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by joseph214(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
Glenns death(ie if he's dead) is nt as painful as Lees death in TWD season 1 game or Kennys death in TWD season 2 game
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by prowitin(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
joseph214:
Glenns death(ie if he's dead) is nt as painful as Lees death in TWD season 1 game or Kennys death in TWD season 2 game

Its just a very good cliff hanger. I like the director for that...the script writers too try.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by joseph214(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
prowitin:

Its just a very good cliff hanger. I like the director for that...the script writers too try.
Yea they ar just too gud. I just can't wait 4 season 3.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adamondroc(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by joseph214(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
prowitin:

Wat was ur last choice in d season 2.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by baines3(m): 5:04am On Nov 23, 2015
Glenn is alive & Enid too... D help u heard @d end of season 6 episode 6 is coming from Alexandria coz d wall has fallen down. Can't wait 4 mid season finale next week
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2015
so how did glenn really survive? were the walkers eating the other guy instead of glenn? i dont get it
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by kannymoore(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2015
saytan:
so how did glenn really survive? were the walkers eating the other guy instead of glenn? i dont get it

Yes!

And chei....3 green "bilom-bilom" and the church came falling down!

Next week go hot die!!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
kannymoore:

Yes!

And chei....3 green "bilom-bilom" and the church came falling down!

Next week go hot die!!

so how did glenn survive? was it that guy that fell on him that was eaten?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Hmmn! So wat do u ve to say for ursef after the new episode grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by kannymoore(m): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
saytan:

so how did glenn survive? was it that guy that fell on him that was eaten?

Yeah.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mehn! That church tower just had to fall in the direction of the wall angry angry

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
I knew that guy was gonna try to shoot Carl first chance he gets.. dumbest move ever. Right so the mid season finale looks like its gonna be a belter.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2015
Glenn's alive........
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Hmmn! So wat do u ve to say for ursef after the new episode grin grin grin grin

I've not seen the new episode yet but I can deduce that Glenn is alive....that's another mistake made by the writers...it makes no sense as glenn fell into the waiting hands of about 60 walkers...
there is no explanation they can provide that can be reasonable enough...
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by prowitin(m): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I've not seen the new episode yet but I can deduce that Glenn is alive....that's another mistake made by the writers...it makes no sense as glenn fell into the waiting hands of about 60 walkers...

Go and watch it and see for your self

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by chrisgurl(f): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wow!!! This episode was breathtaking! And oh!! Hallelujah!! Glenn is alive grin grin What a traumatic experience! I have no words for enid's boyfriend (yeye pikin)..That spencer head nor correct o! Haba? angry angry it wasn't funny at all..and that church tower falling has just destroyed alexandria Can't wait for nxt weeks episode!! Amazing episode grin grin
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Favorite scene in the last episode.

2 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by chrisgurl(f): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
Keky:
Favorite scene in the last episode.
lol..grin grin
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Dygeasy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Go watch it first. The writers are actually the wiser here.

You shouldn't call what you haven't seen unreasonable should you?

2 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
LATE TO THE PARTY

I wasn't wrong after all. knew ma niqqa was still alive.
Glenn's fake out death was no dumber than when Tyreese was surrounded by walkers when he delayed exiting the car on that med run for the prison. No dumber than the Governor surviving when Andrea boxed him in when he chased her to that building. His miraculous survival is not new, and it baffles me that people find it any different.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Flexysweet(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
OMG, diz new epd8 is d bomb, buh they are some pple dey need to kill off, number 1 in my list is, Mr kungfu stick diz dude is really gettn on my angry 2nd, that stu dip kid angry dat wanted to kill Carl, dudu can't even hold a gun. and his lil bro angry dat cnat shout his mouth . Love these series,

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Flexysweet(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Best quote " my dad killed ur dad, cause ur dad is an asshole" grin grin angry >: grin grin

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by baines3(m): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Flexysweet:
OMG, diz new epd8 is d bomb, buh they are some pple dey need to kill off, number 1 in my list is, Mr kungfu stick diz dude is really gettn on my angry 2nd, that stu dip kid angry dat wanted to kill Carl, dudu can't even hold a gun. and his lil bro angry dat cnat shout his mouth . Love these series,
According to the comic series Sam, Ron & their mother Jessie will die. They have covered themself with d gut of d walkers & hold each odas hand so dat dey can xcape d horde of walkers but sam will b afraid and got bitten by d walker and Jessie will hold carl tight & she wont let go, rick will cut her arm and she eventually die. Seen wot happen 2 his mother Ron will try 2 kill Rick but Carl will b shot in d eye tryin 2 save his father and Michonne will kill Ron. Dats wot happen in comic series dont know dis show will follow d comic. Till feb 14th nxt year dat d nxt episode will b aired
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Flexysweet(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
baines3:
According to the comic series Sam, Ron & their mother Jessie will die. They have covered themself with d gut of d walkers & hold each odas hand so dat dey can xcape d horde of walkers but sam will b afraid and got bitten by d walker and Jessie will hold carl tight & she wont let go, rick will cut her arm and she eventually die. Seen wot happen 2 his mother Ron will try 2 kill Rick but Carl will b shot in d eye tryin 2 save his father and Michonne will kill Ron. Dats wot happen in comic series dont know dis show will follow d comic. Till feb 14th nxt year dat d nxt episode will b aired
dey better not follow the comic series oo, cuz dat d end of d series 4me, why wuld Carl lose an eye, it's really bad and why Feb 14th diz season is almost through na! And when is that studip FTWD cumin out, cuz am already missing it grin
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
d comic is fake
Flexysweet:
dey better not follow the comic series oo, cuz dat d end of d series 4me, why wuld Carl lose an eye, it's really bad and why Feb 14th diz season is almost through na! And when is that studip FTWD cumin out, cuz am already missing it grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (45) (Reply)

Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.