Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page (124798 Views)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
SirChotas:
LOL. I'm done with this show. The improbable occurs so often now, it's annoying. And Glenn got saved, again!!! They did put in something considerably interesting with story telling style at the beginning of the season tho. This is... sad.
alexandra got save.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
The best episode EVER!!!!.

That final Scene where all the residents were shown chopping and hacking was epic even father carry cutlass dey hack.

Epic epic epic.

Love it.

*** sits down breathless***
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by potbelly(m): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
you just have to love Rick Grimes!!! cool #thewalkingdead
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 7:00am On Feb 22, 2016
finally rick and michonne did what's expected from them. nice episode, give it 8/10
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
rick and michonne tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue rick bad guy
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by bikerboy1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
hyzicbond:
finally rick and michonne did what's expected from them. nice episode, give it 8/10

HOPE WHAT DEY DID IS NOT WHAT AM THINKING RIGHT NOW grin grin grin
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by waywardpikin: 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
waywardpikin:
Chai and it really pained Rick that Jessie (the mother of Sam and Ron) died just like that. Someone that he has been planning how to straff since. So tey he take style kill her husband. Maybe he will manage Michonne, that lady dey always look am with one kain eye Wey I dey suspect. Kikikikiki

Awesome episode!

Shebi I said it. Rick and Michonne don finally do the ikwokirikwo. Man and woman friendship just be like goat and yam parol. Goat must finally chop the yam, no friendship for that one. And konji wan finish Rick destiny since so I no fit blame am. He gast chop the only kpomo Wey don dey available to am since dey wait. Meanwhile this Peter Jesus dude is really intriguing. Is he the Negan guy I keep hearing about?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking2: 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
waywardpikin:

Shebi I said it. Rick and Michonne don finally do the ikwokirikwo. Man and woman friendship just be like goat and yam parol. Goat must finally chop the yam, no friendship for that one. And konji wan finish Rick destiny since so I no fit blame am. He gast chop the only kpomo Wey don dey available to am since dey wait. Meanwhile this Peter Jesus dude is really intriguing. Is he the Negan guy I keep hearing about?
Konji wan kill rick no be small....thank God say I'm finally don knack michionne...At least, him no need to worry as per survival since michionne has been a great if not the greatest survivor of them all...grin

As for that Jesus guy, Omo, that guy good no be small...see as he take beat rick and Daryl like small pikin..Untop that, how on earth did he enter Rick's room despite that heavy injury? And who da hell is he ?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking2: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
I am here again..grin If you are glad that michionne has healed Rick's long overdue konji click like. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
dragonking2:
Konji wan kill rick no be small....thank God say I'm finally don knack michionne...At least, him no need to worry as per survival since michionne has been a great if not the greatest survivor of them all...grin

As for that Jesus guy, Omo, that guy good no be small...see as he take beat rick and Daryl like small pikin..Untop that, how on earth did he enter Rick's room despite that heavy injury? And who da hell is he ?

DONT WANT TO BE THE SPOILER BUT JESUS AINT NEGAN.

when NEGAN shows you would know. jesus belongs to another group of syrvivors and wants them to team up according to the graphic novels.

awaiting negan. meanwhile i wonder how they would cope with his foul language.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking2: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
armadeo:

when NEGAN shows you would know. jesus belongs to another group of syrvivors and wants them to team up according to the graphic novels.

Yeah, I know Jesus ain't negan but the guy is good...He beat up rick and Daryl like they were nothing, entered into Rick's bedroom without anyone knowing, also how on earth did he loose himself and get on top the bus without rick knowing?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
So funny a staunch TWD fan like me just watched the ep9 today.

Adding to what y'all said.. it's pointless killing off the wolf guy when's he boutta change(redemption). same thing they did with Merle.

Can't believe we got cheated again - Glenn the Superman. was he wearing a body armour or something ..how was he not hit from those bullets? not forgetting the ass kicking the heard of walkers got from the Alexandrians..damnit! that happened so easily.

nonetheless I enjoyed the episode...action packed. TWD is back cheesy
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
ep10

who said Michionne ain't good 'nough for Rick

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
kiss

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
maybe am gonna start reading the comics again. i stopped at 145 cant seem to get any more since then.

after negan comes more mayhem.

till then let negan rock TWD universe.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
armadeo:
maybe am gonna start reading the comics again. i stopped at 145 cant seem to get any more since then.

after negan comes more mayhem.

till then let negan rock TWD universe.

with the rate the show's moving.. I'd bet the series will see past season 10 cheesy
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2016
armadeo:

I thought Neagan and his croonies were blown up with an RPG by Daryl??
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2016
dragonking2:

Surely you exaggerated. Sure, Jesus knows how to fight, but he had the advantage of the unexpected on his side - His competency caught Rick and Daryl entirely by surprise. Anyhoo, he couldn't even take on 2 able bodied men successfully as Rick bulldozed him down eventually - it took all of 5 seconds.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2016
koice:

Nah. Those were Negan's henchmen.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Nah. Those were Negan's henchmen.

Okeydokey.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
koice:

dude you are an oldie on this thread and the guy called negan has been popping up. do you think all he would get is 5 mins screen time

spoiler alert

the governor is a learner
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 27, 2016
armadeo:

dude you are an oldie on this thread and the guy called negan has been popping up. do you think all he would get is 5 mins screen time

spoiler alert

the governor is a learner

Well, GOT does it all the time. I was kinda hoping TWD would toe the same line, ie, be unpredictable for once.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
cant wait for tomorrow.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Tos87(m): 2:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Abraham to Glenn. "when you were, uh, pouring the Bisquick, were you trying to make pancakes?"

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by walekenintl: 8:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Negan will make his first appearance on the season finale of TWD S6
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by oyinkuro87: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2016
Not just my number1 tv series but it's the number1 tv series. take it or leave it...
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2016
me self i replay that place tire. how he take loose himself
dragonking2:
Yeah, I know Jesus ain't negan but the guy is good...He beat up rick and Daryl like they were nothing, entered into Rick's bedroom without anyone knowing, also how on earth did he loose himself and get on top the bus without rick knowing?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2016
Negan.. will be brutal. i guess Abraham will be kill of soon
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 02, 2016
Glenn must die soon. The show won't be [sub]complete without his death.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by romanreings(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
I Love this Series and i Remember all its Seasons Episodes with their Dates.

Season 1 :- Episodes - 06 | First Aired - October 31, 2010 | Last Aired - December 5, 2010

Season 2 :- Episodes - 13 | First Aired - October 16, 2011 | Last Aired - March 18, 2012

Season 3 :- Episodes - 16 | First Aired - October 14, 2012 | Last Aired - March 31, 2013

Season 4 :- Episodes - 16 | First Aired - October 13, 2013 | Last Aired - March 30, 2014

Season 5 :- Episodes - 16 | First Aired - October 12, 2014 | Last Aired - March 29, 2015

Season 6 :- Episodes - 16 | First Aired - October 11, 2015 | Last Aired - April 3, 2016
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Abraham... Hmmm i see him dieing next week episode. Let me keep mute
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
dennisworld1:
Abraham... Hmmm i see him dieing next week episode. Let me keep mute

i agree troo much on his humanity levels for the last episode.

i guess that negan would fall him as an intro.

negan negan negan!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (45) (Reply)

Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.