Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page (124334 Views)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by chrisgurl(f): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
baines3:
According to the comic series Sam, Ron & their mother Jessie will die. They have covered themself with d gut of d walkers & hold each odas hand so dat dey can xcape d horde of walkers but sam will b afraid and got bitten by d walker and Jessie will hold carl tight & she wont let go, rick will cut her arm and she eventually die. Seen wot happen 2 his mother Ron will try 2 kill Rick but Carl will b shot in d eye tryin 2 save his father and Michonne will kill Ron. Dats wot happen in comic series dont know dis show will follow d comic. Till feb 14th nxt year dat d nxt episode will b aired
ron and sam are just the worst kids...if only sam could just shut his mouth? Imagining how glenn would have felt seeing alexandria fall and not being able to help?? Can't wait for feb 14th...I just wonder how terrifying negan ll be?? Whenever he finally shows up**fingers crossed** happy holz twd fam!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Flexysweet(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
d comic is fake
plzz oo it better be fake, cuz d way I see the comic, is really annoying
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by prowitin(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
hahaha grin nice.... finanly that zombie looking old woman is now a real zombie...abeg make una leave stick guy for me ooo...i like what he stands for...its either you stand for something in life or fall for everything....i also respect carols stand too....na just that W guy stand i no understand(BOKOR) NA SO THEM DE DO. angry
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Dragonking: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
honestly, whats the name of that kid that is calling his mom in the middle of of a zoombie horde? angry angry angry angry

That boy needs to be shot in the head and feed to the zoombies...f0olish boy angry angry

5 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Dragonking: 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dragonking:
Carol deserve to die IMO opinion as she is virtually useless until when the makers of TWD wanna use her to perform some Rambo stunts...She doesn't participate in hunting for food, killing of zombies, you don't see her on one on one combat for months and all of a sudden when danger approaches, she enters Rambo-mode and kill off the enemies like they were nothing......Oh pleazzzzzze!!!!!!

She deserves to die!!!!!!! angry angry
As for Morgan, his self righteousness will definitely get him killed but who cares, other black dudes have been wiped off quickly before.
This was my post some time ago..I wonder how carol becomes rambo all of a sudden when she cant even face morgan one on one. grin grin

It is obvious the makers of TWD loves making carol a super lady when she isnt. ***Yeah, i dont like carol***
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 01, 2015
Finally Deanna gets bit. That's the best thing the producers ve done so far this season. That woman was really starting to annoy me. At point blank range, she still couldn't shoot a walker in the head angry angry

As for Ron, that mumu was the main reason the house was overrun by Walkers in d 1st place. And even Sam. Wat d fûck was he calling his mother for in the moddle of a Zombie horde?? Dats wat u get wen u let all these White kids ve their way instead of scolding dem. Them go just dey mumu anyhow. Even Judith dat isn't a toddler yet get sense pass those two angry angry

I knew it was only a matter of time b4 Morgan got someone killed. And he might ve done just dat wit dat Nurse. Hope his no-killing self righteous black azz is happy now angry angry

And wat in God's holy name is taking Sasha, Abraham and Daryl so long in getting bak to Alexandria?? Na so the place far reach ni?? angry angry

And all dat time Glenn spent trying to climb d fence of Alexandria like a thief, couldn't he just go find like a working car and try to lure some walkers away?? Trying to jump the fence into a Zombie infested town didn't sound like a bright idea tho! angry angry

Really sucks we ve to wait till Feb 14th for d nxt episode. Anyways, this was a great episode. One to keep us on d edge of our seats till nxt yr grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 01, 2015
Dragonking:
honestly, whats the name of that kid that is calling his mom in the middle of of a zoombie horde? angry angry angry angry

That boy needs to be shot in the head and feed to the zoombies...f0olish boy angry angry
The mumu's name is Sam. Honestly, that scence really annoyed me, i felt like reaching into my laptop screen and slapping the living daylights out of his stûpid head?? angry angry

I just hope no one important dies bcoz of him

2 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Finally Deanna gets bit. That's the best thing the producers ve done so far this season. That woman was really starting to annoy me. At point blank range, she still couldn't shoot a walker in the head angry angry

As for Ron, that mumu was the main reason the house was overrun by Walkers in d 1st place. And even Sam. Wat d fûck was he calling his mother for in the moddle of a Zombie horde?? Dats wat u get wen u let all these White kids ve their way instead of scolding dem. Them go just dey mumu anyhow. Even Judith dat isn't a toddler yet get sense pass those two angry angry

I knew it was only a matter of time b4 Morgan got someone killed. And he might ve done just dat wit dat Nurse. Hope his no-killing self righteous black azz is happy now angry angry

And wat in God's holy name is taking Sasha, Abraham and Daryl so long in getting bak to Alexandria?? Na so the place far reach ni??angry angry

And all dat time Glenn spent trying to climb d fence of Alexandria like a thief, couldn't he just go find like a working car and try to lure some walkers away?? Trying to jump the fence into a Zombie infested town didn't sound like a bright idea tho! angry angry

Really sucks we ve to wait till Feb 14th for d nxt episode. Anyways, this was a great episode. One to keep us on d edge of our seats till nxt yr grin grin grin
They were stopped by Regan's guys on their way back to Alexandria. Go watch the prologue.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
waking dead con'tinue in feb

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Keky:
They were stopped by Regan's guys on their way back to Alexandria. Go watch the prologue.
I've watched dat episode na.

But if u watch all 8 episodes closely and take into account how many days everything has happened so far, u'd notice dat Those 3 should ve gotten bak to Alexandria since. Even after Negan's guys attacked them
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by prowitin(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

But if u watch all 8 episodes closely and take into account how many days everything has happened so far, u'd notice dat Those 3 should ve gotten bak to Alexandria since. Even after Negan's guys attacked them

Why I like you is because you see beyond the actions and u analysis are very mature....but look at this episode 8 again and you will notice that when that long hair timid fake doctor guy picked up the Wally talky he ultered help. And that is what Daryl heard in the bus on there way back...remember?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by prowitin(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
prowitin:

Why I like you is because you see beyond the actions and u analysis are very mature....but look at this episode 8 again and you will notice that when that long hair timid fake doctor guy picked up the Wally talky he ultered help. And that is what Daryl heard in the bus on there way back...remember?

You can use this to gage thier distance and location...they are close.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Nope, prologue was shown after the Last episode, 2mins long. The guys were stopped by Regan's men.(bikers)
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
prowitin:

yeah yeah.

i know everything is happening at once. so darryl was on the way back when the gate fell. i get it.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Keky:
Nope, prologue was shown after the Last episode, 2mins long. The guys were stopped by Regan's men.(bikers)

what episode is this.

when was the crew going back stopped
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
armadeo:

what episode is this.

when was the crew going back stopped
Just 2mins prologue, they were asked to come down from the truck and drop there weapons cos it belongs to Regan and it ended there. Just a sneak peek to know what to expect next year.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2015
[size=15pt]Carl: "Look man, I get it. My dead killed your dad. But you need to know something. Your dad was an asshole." [/size]

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2015
baines3:
According to the comic series Sam, Ron & their mother Jessie will die. They have covered themself with d gut of d walkers & hold each odas hand so dat dey can xcape d horde of walkers but sam will b afraid and got bitten by d walker and Jessie will hold carl tight & she wont let go, rick will cut her arm and she eventually die. Seen wot happen 2 his mother Ron will try 2 kill Rick but Carl will b shot in d eye tryin 2 save his father and Michonne will kill Ron. Dats wot happen in comic series dont know dis show will follow d comic. Till feb 14th nxt year dat d nxt episode will b aired

next time you wanna post a comic spoiler..try make it bold in red with the spoiler alert thingy 'cause not everybody likes spoiler. you just ruined the show for some people
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2015
Dragonking:
This was my post some time ago..I wonder how carol becomes rambo all of a sudden when she cant even face morgan one on one. grin grin

It is obvious the makers of TWD loves making carol a super lady when she isnt. ***Yeah, i dont like carol***

hey are you watching the show at all?
Carol had a concussion when she fell and hit her head. assuming you're the one i bet you won't even be able to stand let alone fight a skilled fighter like Morgan. give her some credits man and stop this your unecessary hatred for Carol

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Both Carol and Morgan came across as complete idiots to me. I mean- the place is being overrun. But all of a sudden, Carol's top priority is killing the Wolf, and Morgan's top priority is making sure that she doesn't.

I mean... really? undecided

BTW somebody should give that alpha wolf dude a better role to play..that guy is a very good actor
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Dragonking: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2015
valboy20:

hey are you watching the show at all?
Carol had a concussion when she fell and hit her head. assuming you're the one i bet you won't even be able to stand let alone fight a skilled fighter like Morgan. give her some credits man and stop this your unecessary hatred for Carol
plzzz....concussion my foot. Go and watch it again and see how morgan tactically whooped her azz.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dragonking:
plzzz....concussion my foot. Go and watch it again and see how morgan tactically whooped her azz.

shocked shocked cheesy

I get it bro..you hate Carol

2 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Dragonking: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
valboy20:

shocked shocked cheesy

I get it bro..you hate Carol
Its not hate but rather its the fact....Carol can't fight a one on one combat with any main fighter on any normal day....So why will someone who can't fight, doesn't hunt for food, doesn't help kill walkers all of a sudden, out of the blues, will turn to Rambo and kill every enemy as if they were nothing....Morgan just showed the world that carol is nothing but a fragile, lazy azz woman.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2015
Dragonking:
Its not hate but rather its the fact....Carol can't fight a one on one combat with any main fighter on any normal day....So why will someone who can't fight, doesn't hunt for food, doesn't help kill walkers all of a sudden, out of the blues, will turn to Rambo and kill every enemy as if they were nothing....Morgan just showed the world that carol is nothing but a fragile, lazy azz woman.

Carol was never a physical combat fighter..she aging. Did you watch her fight with mary the termite lady..took her a while to defeat the woman. the pysical strenght she aint got it but the mind and will is there. most of her thang is shooting and blowing things/people up...she's damn good at it. and please she kills walkers. you don't expect her to go for runs(food hunting) when the men are there.

BTW your ideology seemed funny it's just like saying the best shooters and bombers out there should be very good in pysical fight too...boko haram majoured in bombings and killing doesn't mean you can't win one of their member in a one on one physical fight.

I'd give up on you if you still continues with your hatred for her

4 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Tos87(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2015
valboy20:

Carol was never a physical combat fighter..she aging. Did you watch her fight with mary the termite lady..took her a while to defeat the woman. the pysical strenght she aint got it but the mind and will is there. most of her thang is shooting and blowing things/people up...she's damn good at it. and please she kills walkers. you don't expect her to go for runs(food hunting) when the men are there.

BTW your ideology seemed funny it's just like saying the best shooters and bombers out there should be very good in pysical fight too...boko haram majoured in bombings and killing doesn't mean you can't win one of their member in a one on one physical fight.

I'd give up on you if you still continues with your hatred for her
For Carol I admire her. her courage is profound. And her instincts is Wow. is not about the strength but the will to carry it out. Believe me she will still get her pound of flesh from that dead but alive mogan.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Tos87:

For Carol I admire her. her courage is profound. And her instincts is Wow. is not about the strength but the will to carry it out. Believe me she will still get her pound of flesh from that dead but alive mogan.

I just hope Carol don't lose her liife 'cause of Morgan. if it happen then Morgan gon' be the most hated character on the show even far worst than father gabriel
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by bikerboy1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
valboy20:

I just hope Carol don't lose her liife 'cause of Morgan. if it happen then Morgan gon' be the most hated character on the show even far worst than father gabriel

Father Gabriel still topping the chat of most useless characters.

The fake atlanta Dr. still surviving till now. Must be a very lucky dude.

Carl, Mishonne and Daryl still my best characters so far. If any of them dies. I will feel very bad. Just like Glenn almost made me feel.

43 more days to go.

Happy New Year my fellow TWD fans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
bikerboy1:

Carl, Mishonne and Daryl still my best characters so far. If any of them dies. I will feel very bad. Just like Glenn almost made me feel.

43 more days to go.

cant wait. i have still not seen the last episode of fear the walking dead. lol.

also i cant seem to get continuation on the graphic novels all i get is some brazilian version. any peeps that could help?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Carl, one of your best characters? You 10 or something?

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by kendrick9(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Keky:
tbh, he's quite a good actor.... He has leadership qualities too,whats not to like?

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2016
bikerboy1:

43 more days to go.

happy new year bro.

talk of father Gabriel...have you seen the wire(2002)?
he was casted as a detective...one of the lead actors. you'd definitely like him there.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2016
Keky:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

dang! this got me rolling on the floor with tears in my eye

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (45) (Reply)

Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.