Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others (5858 Views)

Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention / Prof Achebe Rejects CFR Award Offer By Pres. Jonathan - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by talktimi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
donphilopus:

Bros, pls just have mercy on the hapless guy. He ain't worth your precious time!
shut up you fool. You're a hopeless mo.ron if you don't know, now you know

3 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by isrecole: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
The decampment of Tambuwal to APC is inconsequential. He has always being an APC member. Secondly,Tambuwal is one of the Hausa/Fulanis who believe that they must have power by ALL means in 2015 as if Nigeria is their personal estate. Thirdly,the decampment cannot pose any threat to GEJ second term because he is from the same NorthWest,but does NorthWest represent the entire North? Noooooooooo!!! The majority of the of NorthEast and NorthCentral stakeholders are solidly with GEJ! Finally,70percent of Southerners will vote GEJ because APC is not an alternative to PDP. Majority of APC leaders parading themselves are worse than PDP characters. Wnats is more??

3 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by candidbabe(f): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
Keneking:
Jonathan is going...

Hahahahahahahahaha.
O boy you are dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by major466(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
Who cares.
GEJ till 2019! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Johnnyessence(m): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
tambuwal I know is not viewing for presidency,he's vieing for governorship post in sokoto under APC party.good luck should be preparing for his handover note.he's there for 6 yrs now we need change of hands not stomach infrastructure his government is doing. we are tired of Good luck government no space for d masses that voted him in to work.we are tired of rice and kerosene he's sharing when d election is around d corner.
Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Gbawe: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
donphilopus:

Bros, pls just have mercy on the hapless guy. He ain't worth your precious time!

Yes I know and I ignore him and his ilk most times but, as they say, a lie repeated many times begins to resemble the truth. I have therefore taken this one time to comprehensively confront these losers and liars by saying a very good prayer for Talktimi and other lies like him. As the innocent person maligned falsely 'eleda mi' will deal with these frustrated and envious losers. That Talktimi will see what I mean soon.

2 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Gbawe: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
ziky2010:

He contested against mulikat akande not muraina

I know that but Muraina was the original choice of the SW PDP that some Reps, especially those in the opposition, failed to back because of his closeness to OBJ and Akala. Had some Reps not protested the choice of Muraina vehemently then he would have been the choice of the PDP which had zoned the position to the SW.
Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by talktimi(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Liars repeat their lies many times to deceive us into believing that they speak the truth. Disgusting SCUM tongue

2 Likes

Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by Gbawe: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
talktimi:
Liars repeat their lies many times to deceive us into believing that they speak the truth. Disgusting SCUM tongue

What is this fool talking about. You are the scum in so far as everyone can see your immaturity and predisposition for lying. You are just beginning my friend. You will see. Mark my word. wink
Re: Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others by talktimi(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
Gbawe:

What is this fool talking about. You are the scum in so far as everyone can see your immaturity and predisposition for lying. You are just beginning my friend. You will see. Mark my word. wink
HAHAHAHAHAHA Gbawe leave me alone na Haba grin grin na by force ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

mODIFIED / Who Is The Real FIRST LADY Of Kogi State / Buhari Youth Organisation Celebrate PMB Presidential Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.