Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) (2664 Views)

..... / When You Get Home From Girls Night Out And You Need the D (pix) / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by decatalyst(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
You just had a romp...feeling you have closed all loose ends...feeling elated and driving home with some nasty rap song banging to your hearing from car's CD and you get home to see this!

What would you say or do?

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by naturally: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lol, I won't enter d house alone cos I don't know what d inside will look like

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by pasqal09: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
I'll just peacefully drive to the next hotel for the night.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by iceberylin(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ĩ ĎŐŃŤ ĶŃŐŴ ßÚŤ ÁM ĎĔŦĨŃĨŤĔĹŶ ŃŐŤ ĞŐĨŃĞ ĨŃŤŐ ŤĤÁŤ ĤŐÚŚĔ angry

1 Like

Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by chidanzy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
If I cheated I'll jus drive pass like my homes down the street cheesy
If I didn't I'll walk straight inside with that face you keep when a debtor is explaining trash to you :/

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
I would hide somewhere a observe what will happen for a while then if something happens, I'll morally find my nearest way that Day but if nothing happens, I will tell my bro to act as if he wanna visit me so when he gets there, if its EnterABLE he'd let me know grin
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by orobs93(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
I go just bust laugh so tey my belle go burst
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by bossminded: 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
That is 1 bitch gone crazy...
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by priscaoge(f): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
If you are guilty and after seeing this "Billboard" u still walks majestically into that house,Then RIP in advance lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
I'll go in and know what's going on. Because walking away means i'm guity.
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by Tallesty1(m): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
I will jejely go inside.(guilty or not)

And in less than ten minutes, she will come out and remove the sign.

And apologise to me afterwards.

No be woman?

Hahahahaha, 'em brain be like software.

A little coding here and there and it will run exactly the way you want itgrin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by Rapsainot(m): 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
I'll go back to a brothel and bring 3 wh0res..
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by QueenTolpatx(f): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
That house is not safe to tread until ƔoU̶̲̥̅ understand wats up with the cheater stuff Ooº°˚ ˚
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by Tallesty1(m): 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rapsainot:
I'll go back to a brothel and bring 3 wh0res..
*dies*

1 Like

Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by Rapsainot(m): 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tallesty1:
*dies*
, *pours acid on him* grin you shall not die., you shall live to witness the glory of the Lord..
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 13, 2014
I will go tell her am not cheater,but a cougar.
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by bossminded: 2:04am On Oct 13, 2014
D only tin worse dn avin a crazy woman in d house is avin a crazy woman who doesn't knw or isn't sure abt why she is crazy..... my brodas and sister is u jam such woman u go shock,

Have u eva met a womand dt caught u cheating or tot she caught u cheating... she is waiting for u at home, u walked in and all she could do is screamin "shut up... shut up... shut up" for like 30mins..

You just walked in, I mean you just walked in.... you havnt even said one word!!!!

My guy u go loose ur mind!!!.... u go dy find who u wan visit u no go see dt nyt!!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by Tallesty1(m): 5:57am On Oct 13, 2014
Rapsainot:
, *pours acid on him* grin you shall not die., you shall live to witness the glory of the Lord..
bad pikin
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by Rapsainot(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2014
Tallesty1:
bad pikin
npa, otutu oma grin
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by chidanzy(m): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2014
Tallesty1:
I will jejely go inside.(guilty or not)

And in less than ten minutes, she will come out and remove the sign.

And apologise to me afterwards.

No be woman?

Hahahahaha, 'em brain be like software.

A little coding here and there and it will run exactly the way you want itgrin
ah sorry bro jus as priscaoge said RIP in advance, ur so dead when yu walk in and find 16 bit*hs waiting with that familiar weapon u dreamt of last night if you like be anti-virus u yaf died cheesygrin rotfl
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by Affable0709(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2014
grin
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2014
I will just go and f#ck her inside..
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2014
I'll go inside the house boldly[ afterall its my house] and pretend I didn't c it and if she confronts me i'll ignore her.
the truth is only few women are worth d stress
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by internetpo(m): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2014
jejely walk on/drive on by. Abi I wan die. cheesy
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by iropelebe(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2014
Well i'll go in and act normal to her,if she brings it hot,i will just go on my kneels and beg her.
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by Tallesty1(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2014
chidanzy:
ah sorry bro jus as priscaoge said RIP in advance, ur so dead when yu walk in and find 16 bit*hs waiting with that familiar weapon u dreamt of last night if you like be anti-virus u yaf died cheesygrin rotfl
hahahahaha.

4get bro...

I know Taichi.

Taekwando.

Shaolin.

Kunfu.

And so many other dangerous words.gringringringrin
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by Tymax(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2014
Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa..

Nothing she fit do joor. I know how to calm her.
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by kunlesehan(m): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
I'd get a scissor and clip off the letter "C"...
that means there's a woman of passion in there waiting for me to "heat" her up.
lol
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by philantoxx(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
wat will I do there?.its not my house 4 dat day.
Re: What Would You Say Or Do If You Found This When You Get Home? (pix) by decatalyst(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rapsainot:

After you pour him acid? lol!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? / You Won't Believe The Birthday Surprise A Boyfriend Gave His Cheating Girlfriend / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.