Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] (2670 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by youngsahito(m): 4:16am On Sep 10, 2015
There are variety of acts ladies display when they visit guys, and they want to avoid s3x just to protect their dignity. In fact, 80% of ladies are guilty of these acts… As a matter of fact, some of them will still fall prey. 1. She Insists You Keep The Door Wide Open A lady visited me yesterday “gbaaaam”, na so I lock door. The lady stood up immediately and demanded I opened the door, saying she was suffocating of heat. For inside rain ? Haba nawa ooooo. I bet she didn’t trust me. 2. She Tells Her Friend To Keep Ringing Her Up If you are a very good observer, I trust you might have noticed it. Once she starts seeing your moves, she will PING or send her friend a Whatsapp/BBM, that she should do the needful. Suddenly, her fone will start ringing at intervals, she will pick and start begging the person to kindly give her 5minutes to show up 3. She Suddenly Says She’s Going Home Someone intended to spend 3 hours with you; she had barely spent 45mins, and starts heading towards the door when she notices your boxers is having a different shape, she says “my mom should be expecting me by now cos I told her I wouldn’t stay long”. 4. She Refuses To Sit Down There was a time a junior college of mine paid me a visit. She entered into my room and refused to sit on the chair or bed. Babe sit down for bed na, she no gree; oyah sit down for chair den, she no gree; oyah sit down on top rug den, she no gree oooo… Could you believe this lady said she was comfortable and stood for nearly 30 minutes. 5. She Tells You She’s On Her Period This is very common. One even asked for the toilet, saying she wanted to change her pad. Immediately, I begin para like person wey breeze blow him original Bsc certificate for inside gutter. 6. She Acts Like She’s So Much Interested In watching A Movie Even if the movies is very boring, they will focus on the movie as if they are writing their final year exam. 7. She Says She Doesn’t Visit Guys In the course of discussion, she will tell you that you are the first guy that she will be stepping her feet into his room. This is to signal to you that courtesy demands you don’t initiate sex. 8. She Wears A Tight Jean Trouser This is another way ladies try to secure themselves. Those who are not too sure of themselves will wear a jean trouser that will be as tight as escaping from Kirikiri. 9. She Brings Her Friend Along She never told you prior to her arrival that she will be coming with a friend. She suddenly showed up with her friend. It’s just one of those things. 10. She Pretends To Be fasting Even if she’s not, she will pretend to be fasting in a bid to signal to you that No show at all. Funny enough, some of them will mistakenly eat bubble gum. Hahahaha Feel free to add urs...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by ibkonekt(m): 4:32am On Sep 10, 2015
dude u need to modify and space out the numbers

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by constance500: 4:40am On Sep 10, 2015
ibkonekt:
dude u need to modify and space out the numbers

seconded
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by Ginaz(f): 4:50am On Sep 10, 2015
make that thing wia dey rotate between ur leg no kill u O.P
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 10, 2015
All Dis na shakara...after all the shakara, many of em go still do.....
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by Kingsley1000(m): 5:06am On Sep 10, 2015
amid the pretence,just apply little pressure(not raping o)......and the rest will be history
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by passionate88: 5:12am On Sep 10, 2015
I dey learn o.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by NinaNigeria(f): 5:23am On Sep 10, 2015
Nice write up. Its good to see a lady who values herself and knows dat she is no man's gift
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by rawpadgin(m): 5:28am On Sep 10, 2015
Ginaz:
make that thing wia dey rotate between ur leg no kill u O.P
since wen pen*s begin rotate between legs

Abi ur boyfriend own dey rotate
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by broxymall(m): 6:00am On Sep 10, 2015
y must it be always 10 Self
no 15 ways or 13 ways

una de find front page undecided
hope you had a quiet time

view my signature
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by DjAndroid: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2015
Lazy Op, I don help you do am.

youngsahito:
There are variety of acts ladies display
when they visit guys, and they want to
avoid s3x just to protect their dignity. In
fact, 80% of ladies are guilty of these
acts…
As a matter of fact, some of them will still
fall prey.

1. She Insists You Keep The Door Wide
Open
A lady visited me yesterday “gbaaaam”,
na so I lock door. The lady stood up
immediately and demanded I opened the
door, saying she was suffocating of heat.
For inside rain ? Haba nawa ooooo. I bet
she didn’t trust me.

2. She Tells Her Friend To Keep Ringing
Her Up
If you are a very good observer, I trust you
might have noticed it. Once she starts
seeing your moves, she will PING or send
her friend a Whatsapp/BBM, that she
should do the needful. Suddenly, her fone
will start ringing at intervals, she will pick
and start begging the person to kindly give
her 5minutes to show up

3. She Suddenly Says She’s Going Home
Someone intended to spend 3 hours with
you; she had barely spent 45mins, and
starts heading towards the door when she
notices your boxers is having a different
shape, she says “my mom should be
expecting me by now cos I told her I
wouldn’t stay long”.

4. She Refuses To Sit Down
There was a time a junior college of mine
paid me a visit. She entered into my room
and refused to sit on the chair or bed.
Babe sit down for bed na, she no gree;
oyah sit down for chair den, she no gree;
oyah sit down on top rug den, she no gree
oooo… Could you believe this lady said
she was comfortable and stood for nearly
30 minutes.

5. She Tells You She’s On Her Period
This is very common. One even asked for
the toilet, saying she wanted to change
her pad. Immediately, I begin para like
person wey breeze blow him original Bsc
certificate for inside gutter.

6. She Acts Like She’s So Much Interested
In watching A Movie
Even if the movies is very boring, they will
focus on the movie as if they are writing
their final year exam.

7. She Says She Doesn’t Visit Guys
In the course of discussion, she will tell
you that you are the first guy that she will
be stepping her feet into his room. This is
to signal to you that courtesy demands
you don’t initiate sex.

8. She Wears A Tight Jean Trouser
This is another way ladies try to secure
themselves. Those who are not too sure of
themselves will wear a jean trouser that
will be as tight as escaping from Kirikiri.

9. She Brings Her Friend Along
She never told you prior to her arrival that
she will be coming with a friend. She
suddenly showed up with her friend. It’s
just one of those things.

10. She Pretends To Be fasting
Even if she’s not, she will pretend to be
fasting in a bid to signal to you that No
show at all. Funny enough, some of them
will mistakenly eat bubble gum. Hahahaha
Feel free to add urs...
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by lekjons(m): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2015
DjAndroid:
Lazy Op, I don help you do am.
c'mon, u don't even know may he's using Nokia 2626
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by Haywhymido(m): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2015
STALE
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2015

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by potolistic(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2015
I didn't laugh cos I've seen dis smwhre on nairaland b4
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
[size=50pt]x x x[/size]
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by AGB7(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
op, what of carrying a little boy or girl with her to your place, is it valid. Cos, me na still learner o. Pls feel free to comment. Anybody.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by wristbangle: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is tosyne2much post OP. Don't know y this guys can't be innovative for once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by naijathings(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
hahaha hahahha.

true story OP.

but let me tell you one. Have a babe worn coded belt to your house?
that moment when you are in the mood and she just stands there looking at you struggle with the belt and you dont know where the belt starts and ends.

one time when I was still in school, I met this very sweet shinning fair slim babe in front of STANDARD TRUST BANK (that was before they merged with UBA) and she came to my house one weekend. everything was cool and we were drinking in my room cos it was raining outside. then my wahala started and i started to wahala the babe . we kiss taya, i don suck bobby taya, the babe get this fine small chinese bobby wey get big nippuus like new eraser on a new pencil. my WORKER don ready to work but i was still trying to figure out this belt and the babe just dey laugh me. I am a ONE HAND GUY. I can remove a babe's bra while standing in front of her and she will not know it but this one com pass my power. she just stood there laughing at me. then she told me to go out in the rain and buy 2 more bottles of stout before she open the belt. na so i enter rain to buy beer for me and her. as i come back, na so she just open the belt with just one touch.

I have encountered such security twice.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by Kingsley1000(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
naijathings:
hahaha hahahha.

true story OP.

but let me tell you one. Have a babe worn coded belt to your house?
that moment when you are in the mood and she just stands there looking at you struggle with the belt and you dont know where the belt starts and ends.

one time when I was still in school, I met this very sweet shinning fair slim babe in front of STANDARD TRUST BANK (that was before they merged with UBA) and she came to my house one weekend. everything was cool and we were drinking in my room cos it was raining outside. then my wahala started and i started to wahala the babe . we kiss taya, i don suck bobby taya, the babe get this fine small chinese bobby wey get big nippuus like new eraser on a new pencil. my WORKER don ready to work but i was still trying to figure out this belt and the babe just dey laugh me. I am a ONE HAND GUY. I can remove a babe's bra while standing in front of her and she will not know it but this one com pass my power. she just stood there laughing at me. then she told me to go out in the rain and buy 2 more bottles of stout before she open the belt. na so i enter rain to buy beer for me and her. as i come back, na so she just open the belt with just one touch.

I have encountered such security twice.
i can imagine....you for use teeth tear am
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by naijathings(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
i can imagine....you for use teeth tear am

bros na chain belt and you know say teeth no fit work am.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3ex When They Visit Guys [read & Laugh Out Loud] by dmola(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
have xperience no,10 b4 I even bought d girl shawamah girls n der cunning ways

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do??? / 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed / Does This Truly Happen In Breakups??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.