Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (76869 Views)

My Fiance Just Told Me He Has A Son! / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? / My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by simdam500(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
I've been checking out fp topics for hours now without clicking on this topic and now that am less busy or saying a goodnight... I should talk.

Op... Did u ever sense a nymph attitude in ur wife in anyway b4 marrying her... Common! She's been praying for these opportunity for how many years now Op tink bout it. the mistake u did in the past(she had her impact in making that mistake come to reality). Op sorry. Your wife is who the yoruba's call oniranu, ashewo, gboko gboko, odoko.

CHEAT of the highest order
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by pesty100(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

ℓ̊ had earlier suspected she is sleeping with her doctor and one of the parent in her sch. She confirmed to me tonight that she os cheating cos cheating is fun!

What do ℓ̊ do

Now before Ɣøû comment,let me give Ɣøû a little background to our issues. ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. ℓ̊ don't do that anymore but she said she want to cheat so that ℓ̊ can feel what it feels to be cheated upon. Now she is sleeping around and tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?
op should try and show this thread and people's comment to your wife or read it loud to her
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by LEAFLET(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

ℓ̊ had earlier suspected she is sleeping with her doctor and one of the parent in her sch. She confirmed to me tonight that she os cheating cos cheating is fun!

What do ℓ̊ do

Now before Ɣøû comment,let me give Ɣøû a little background to our issues. ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. ℓ̊ don't do that anymore but she said she want to cheat so that ℓ̊ can feel what it feels to be cheated upon. Now she is sleeping around and tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?

And you just run come nairaland come dey tell us!..No go handle your family dey here dey look for cheap fame/Attention....Jonsing niccur

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Vernor(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Call her parent(especially her father) and tell dem u dont want to commit ooo, they should come and take dia daugter b4 u commit. But , na just de sakara her oo. No go commit oo.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by cole265(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
sulmeza:
sori bro..are u 4 real?

He is for real o. It's only that a nut is out of place in his head..
Omo na kolo metal case.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by marriedvirgin: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
18wheeler:
@op. your marriage is in the woods already, not heading towards it. You started it and 'you' should finish what you started. I don't think any suggestion here will or should be of value to you. As you make your bed.... someone help me.

so shall you lie on it.....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by joe4christ(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
desire7:

You really want to help him ruin his union.........NO, you won't cut off your hhead because u gat ache.

@op sit ur wife down wen d kids are not around close doors n windows to avoid making a movie 4 neighbors (nt wen there is no power o) talk 2 her , make her understand that you feel her pain now and honestly promise her you will neva cheat on her again blah blah blah........
If dat conversation goes well u will both [size=15pt]weep[/size] ,hold each other then sleep off .

Forget say u be man(do your best) make peace reign 4 ur house cos u no think dat 1 b4 u start d trouble!

God forbid!
@OP Kill that woman already, she's a hoe!
No responsible mother would do that, if not for anything, atleast for the sake of her children...
Pls stop being a lady.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by ugwum007(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
somebody shout divorce with me....good riddance to bad nonsense

:Psomebody shout divorce with me....good riddance to bad nonsense
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by marriedvirgin: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Pamcrest:

Men.....they can dish it but can't take it. What's good for d goose is better for d gander grin
Do unto others.......
My humble submission still

you are very right.
they think they are all that.
i'm so full of hate for them. mtchewww stupid things
make i no see any man quote me else i would spit hell on you
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by ultraGM: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Well you are on a long journey, while you are on the same house together, pretend as if nothing had happened between you, pretend to have forgotten, live normal life, and give here the chance to think through, what I sense here is that she's trying to play with your emotion,.
She may not even engaged in adultery but just to make you jealous and feel how it pains to be cheated.
One your own side try to apologize sincerely for the past and be repentant, if it will cost to kneel and beg her DO.

Pls Dont fight with her just be patient if she seems to be adamant, she will come out SOON

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by ArabianPrince: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Even people cheating on their partners are here commenting....haha. If you could cheat...they could also cheat. It's only a f..ool who thinks women don't cheat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by ultraGM: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
marriedvirgin:

you are very right.
they think they are all that.
i'm so full of hate for them. mtchewww stupid things
make i no see any man quote me else i would spit hell on you

You will like me if it happen that you meet me
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by marriedvirgin: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
ultraGM:

You will like me if it happen that you meet me

abeg abeg abeg i no need man
i dumped my cheating husband and i'm not looking for a man
no matter how they claim they are good,time always tells
please look for a woman else where.
there are lots of women who can put up with a man's shit but i can't no more
thank you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Pamcrest(f): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
ultraGM:
Well you are on a long journey, while you are on the same house together, pretend as if nothing had happened between you, pretend to have forgotten, live normal life, and give here the chance to think through, what I sense here is that she's trying to play with your emotion,.
She may not even engaged in adultery but just to make you jealous and feel how it pains to be cheated.
One your own side try to apologize sincerely for the past and be repentant, if it will cost to kneel and beg her DO.

Pls Dont fight with her just be patient if she seems to be adamant, she will come out SOON

Precisely! Methinks he's being taught a hard lesson by his wife n must be patient to learn! grin
My humble submission
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by ArabianPrince: 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
I guess as much....was wondering why the sudden hatred towards men....once bitten twice shy.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by richard870(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Well fabricated
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Faun(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
Could you help me ask your wife if there's any extra room for me?
Because I can't afford to miss out on my share of that p..u.ssy.
I hope she's a BBW?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by InvertedHammer: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
/
Simple solution.

Divorce!!!

You cheated. She cheated.

Trust is dead.

Why be in a relationship in which trust is inexistent?

Una case don pass counseling matter. Close your eyes and imagine the moaning from your wife as other dudes are banging her. Is t hat someone you can trust?
And when she looks at you, she imagines your hairy a.ss up and down as you rim another woman.

There are billions of people in this world. You two are not meant for each other. If she no dash u na u go dash am better nyama nyama disease. Is it worth it?

As a typical Igbo msn once said that no be say another man bang im wife dey pain am pass, na wetin dem use im name discuss wey give the other man liver to climb im wife dey worry him pass.

Just move on!

And for the fun of it, lace her with magun--person wey climb go gum for life grin grin grin
/

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by MrDoGood(m): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
dnt hv anytn to say
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
He cheated... yes accepted.... so its cool for her to do the same?? Then how on earth would the union last when the cracks that should be mended are being hammered open with a pickaxe? The man was dumb enough to cheat... The woman is dumber for cheating on the husband to get back at him .... She's the is the backbone of the family.... and that's a woman who does not know her responsibilities spiritually... u live for your children as a mother... not d husband... but it is so sad that she resorted to an eye for an eye... guess that marriage is blind now... she doesn't love u... she doesn't care how u feel... she doesn't respect u... she doesn't love her children either...
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by InvertedHammer: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

bro, the only reason you are writing the above is because you are DESPERATE for toto, NOT because you are truly sorry for what you did or understand that it was wrong. i mean look at what you posted only yesterday on NL:

and yet you expect your wife to be sorry for your cheating self?! we all know what type of "friend" you are looking for.....

\

OWNED!!!

/
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Revolva(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
Haaaa @ OP u are in for it...you wife is now a wh.ore....hahah LMFAO...well may be i ave f.ked her sef...ol boy..i beg make High BP no come catch u...haha women once they go bad...they are bad forever

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by ifeanyi83(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
You two should at least think about the children.... the effect of these things tells more on them. If you and your wife lack the psychological maturity to keep your home, the children should never be allowed to suffer for it....please....
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by elklehamite(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
My friend,I personally pity your wife because she has thrown wisdom into the wind. If I were you, it is simple. the fact that am going to say this now does not mean I support your cheating on her in the first place but the fact that you came back to your senses and repented is enough to forgive and forget. But turning herself to the devil now is where am worried. May be when you do away with her, may be one of those fools she is messing around with will now keep her. If my wife can come out openly to tell me she is revenging what I did and she continues it, she is no more my wife. I do not know what is your fear anyway but when you are decisive she will end up regretting her action. that is my position please.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Marriage is like an egg and the state yours is right now. No mata what you do to make it work, the egg has already been broken and can't be made whole again. You just have to leave with it. You caused it in the first place by cheating and getting caught as well. So so sorry bro, I don't know what else to say. I just pray I don't land myself in ur shoes when I tie the knot. Plz what tribe is your wife I really want to know cause my friend here with me is saying the woman is either a yoruba or igbo gal especially igbo lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by SeunMighty(m): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Seriously speaking your wife does nt needs that. After all you ve realized your mistakes and tender a warm apology of which some ladies would look at and forgive immidiately.

My little advice.
It is easy for woman to forget about her man waywardness than man to forget about it unless if there won't be intimacy again in d marriage. Yoruba will say boju ba kuro nbe okan nko?dats if d eyes is taken off d matter what about the heart?
Your role to play.
Either you like it or not that woman is not your wife she is just came to mark a register in your heart.knowingfully well dat what she has started would bring stigmatization to d family..most expecially U....den go say dat guy wife dey Bleep around now don't u know him? So get a lawyer asap and divorce her if not guy!you are digging your early grave..

Above all.
Support your steps with prayer.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
coogar:
to be fair to her, she's correct!

you cheated once, it's only fair you get your comeuppance. don't worry yourself too much - she's done the deed already. dust yourself up & pretend everything is a dream.
two wrongs dont make a right.....
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
Experienced same thing recently... Thank God i'm not yet married to d babe. She got pregnant for her Ex. Could have pulled the trigger on her head.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by poseidon12: 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
delpee:
If entirely true, this is scary. A woman who is bold enough to cheat and dare her husband has really gone too far. In my opinion, she doesn't value herself nor consider the impact on her kids. Word will surely go round and the kids will be taunted by friends/neighbours. No secrets in this land.

Women who forgive men's folly and keep their homes are not stupid. If she wants the best for her kids, she will put them into consideration before taking rash and silly decisions.

@Op
You seem to really love your wife and home. Try and get to the root of this. Find out if she's just saying this to hurt your feelings or she has 'fallen in love' hence her boldness. Give her the option of divorce so she can have more time for her new lover. Its up to her to decide what is best for her even if her decision hurts your feelings. You have to be strong in all this cos you could be risking your life by being sentimental. I pray this ends well for you and your family.

One of the most reasonable suggestions. If she is really cheating and unrepentant about it, then you should consider divorce; unless you guys do not understand the meaning of marriage.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by vislabraye(m): 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
krispycash:

Brother... There can be no truce in a situation where a woman tells u she is bleeping someone else and there is nothing u can do about it... that woman can never come back... she's telling her husband she is enjoying shagging someone else... and u want to call a truce... Forget it... she's gone round that bend... marriage is like the feel of being a virgin... just one guy... when she goes out (disvirgined) brother there is no going back... All that revirginizing (truce) na crap... u want the truth... she did so with the mindset of no remorse intended.. she can never be sorry for her actions... so life goes on... count ur losses... let her go... she does not respect u and she does not love u.... move on

I don't know whether the guy in question is still interested and I don't know how much he loves her and is ready to make the marriage work.
My own approach will definitely be different. I know ladies will call this chauvinism, but that's their cup of tea. In the guy's case, I don't know who's paying the bill.
On the other hand the woman is not repentant.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by lat55(f): 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
Any female single medical psychologist here? Or a lawyer. ℓ̊ need to talk to one. If there is any,just quote me here and send your contact so we can talk. ℓ̊ am running nut

U are clearly not ready to change your ways. Why female single? It takes the grace of God n strong willpower for a woman to maintain any sanity living with a man like u.
Go repent and try all you can to win ur wife back and earn her trust.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by gabazin080(m): 12:10am On Oct 14, 2014
hit like if u think dis guy is d biggest MUMU of d year

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Lessons From My Marriage / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.