Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (76895 Views)

My Fiance Just Told Me He Has A Son! / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? / My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Guidette(f): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ha!!! I am seeing things today. @OP Is this marriage? Better ask for a divorce now now.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by pedro08: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Soooooooo annoying,even if a man cheats,dat doesn't giv d wife d same incentive to do such.I resent women who can't keep their asses in their hubby's home.oga pls do d needful,u re a man.if u re in benin,I would hav shown u d most exotic places to pick endearing babes with nice curves.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Danabu(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

ℓ̊ had earlier suspected she is sleeping with her doctor and one of the parent in her sch. She confirmed to me tonight that she os cheating cos cheating is fun!

What do ℓ̊ do

Now before Ɣøû comment,let me give Ɣøû a little background to our issues. ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. ℓ̊ don't do that anymore but she said she want to cheat so that ℓ̊ can feel what it feels to be cheated upon. Now she is sleeping around and tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!
i
Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?

U LIE! BIG LIE!! THINK OF A BETTER STORY
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by ogaprime(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Royal30:

coming from a matured mind......the best advice in this thread..infact God bless u

Women issues should be treated maturely and calmly...... OP, if ure wise u will follow this advice maturely too

Thanks to God and thanks to you...its for greater good. God bless you too..
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by darlingnuel(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
This is a joke, right? A wife challenging her husband? That's d worst kinda woman to marry
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
ibedun:

Absolutely!!! Dem born you and her together?

Weak yeye lovey lovey man! A vengeful woman is no wife and I promise you this she will kill you.

Weak (fear to die) men all over the place.
The fact that she cheated is a big enough crime.
But then, bragging to my face?
My own wife?
dem no born the woman well.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by wheredemdey: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
NL is filled with annoying people TBH

Why will any sane human being advice the OP to beg/forgive and accept the wife??...some deranged folks even asked him to sit her down and have a heart to heart talk with her..like seriously?? angry angry

Cheating is a complete NO-NO in my part of the world..it is frowned on..and worse off if it is a woman...hate it or like it a woman has more control over her body than a man..and lest we forget..this is africa so no one should tell me all those western theories..from experience a man can cheat with 300 gals but his heart and loyalty lies with his wife at home..but a woman once she cheats..she is so far gone..she attaches emotions to her new man and heaps disrespect,hatred and disgust on her husband.

infact the op is worse than a lily livered 4yr old sissy girl..what in jupiters c0ck are you still doing with that woman??

why is she still living in the same house with you?

What is wrong with you..a woman cheats and is so brazenly rubbing it on your face and all you do is come online seeking for advice from kids...smh

oh well...like someone said..this story is fake..

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
hmmm see what too much of watching nollywood movies has turn the op into, you wife go is cheating, sleeping around with men and you go still get mind to talk on Nairaland.#i smell nollywood movie with lies.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by MEILYN(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hope55:
then go talk to your pastor I suggest... Here is not the best place to get advise. You re a christian right?
Pastor
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by yimikaa: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
SirAweezy:

Let me tell u the truth.. I don't belong to the school of tought though, (but its the reality). there is nothing like gender equality in this world and it will never happen, the man wil always be the head and will always choose a way how he. Wants to live and direct is family, and. Note: no equality in marraige, a man can take up as many wives as he wants why? Can a woman do the same even though I knew of a woman that did in the 'States' (people still throws tantrums at her).

Personal will: I make my life what it is today because I want to be responsible for generation to come, and also make sure I show my wife the love and care I promised, but the other way round(not me though) I'm at will to become what I want to become like marrying more wives and have children everywhere if I chose to and still commend my respect. Aas long as I'm taking care of them all. (That's what a man can do)

Bros, one plate of ogufe for you.. you're making sense

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by popson1st: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
Report her to your family head..
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Yeye dey smell....when you were cheating on her with your numerous side chicks, did you consult nairalanders? Now the table has turned around, you are dragging us into the mess.....

I say DEAL WITH It!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by 18wheeler: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Goldenboy007:
What i can only deduce from your tales is that you are not in charge of your home. Work on those things you lack first then you can correct your wife. No two marriages are the same so nobody can give you a perfect advice. It's bad that your wife is sleeping around, it's a taboo that she came to tell you and dares you to react. You have lost that substance that makes you a husband, that marriage is almost finished and that's the truth! You are only here to tell us because it seems you are the loser if you let her go. That is possible if she is the one housing and feeding you! Salvage what is left of your pride and move out except you know you can't survive on your own. You are not the first to cheat on your wife so that's an excuse you give yourself to feel better! Be a man, find your level..if you are important she will look for you.
I feel you bro.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
francescainnoce:
First of all, for the fact that you write this good simply implies that you are a literate.
Secondly, for the fact you opened up on ur past, simply means that you remorseful and ready for a change.
Thirdly, for your wife to openly and courageously tell you to your face that she is cheating with men, simply means that you must have put her through hell in the past. You must have used her mouth and scrub the rock.
But wait a sec; PLS be sure she is cheating before carrying out any drastic action that can ruin you. Perhaps she said that to get back at you. So get your facts right on that.
It's not easy for a married woman to openly tell you about her infedelity, (knowing well that you sleep in the same house, perhaps same bed and you might hurt her). More reason why I want you to be sure.
Women Hv got mouth and we can say anything.. Just about anything not minding the consiquences. Men can destroy the world with amunitions but it only takes the mouth of a woman to destroy the world.
Fourthly dear: for the fact that the issue have reached this stage means that there are solutions. You just need to get your maths right.
Apologise and be so real with that, think of a crazy way of apologising, like think of a way; it could be climbing to the top of a tree with a mega phone and apologise, just think of a way.
While you think, pray and sick a counsellor.
All will be well.
Something tells me you must have hurt that woman so bad, not justifying her acts though , but you men of this generation can even make a straight woman turn lesbian.
Hmm

D guy did not use her mouth to rub any rock....d guy is simply a weak pu.ssy cat dats why she's doing those trash to him.... most women who married MEN will never try such trash with dr MEN...instead they will fight to get dr MEN to themselves alone...ds is simply an Efe & Jude relationship.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Urine: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
MizMyColi:

I can say two things for sure.
- A wise woman builds her home. She is proactive, not reactive.
- Now that she has decided to embark on her own journey of revenge, please remind her to dig 2 graves, 4 maybe.

Stands up and claps. Brilliant!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Tex42(m): 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
The op is just a complete waste of dad's sperm.

your wife cheats on u and even dared to tell u to ur face and u are asking us what to do?

you know what, go and wed her again since u don turn ogbonor.Abeg package her send to her people via DHL jor!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
ROSYL:
Yeye dey smell....when you were cheating on her with your numerous side chicks, did you consult nairalanders? Now the table has turned around, you are dragging us into the mess.....

I say DEAL WITH It!
I say DEAL WITH It----I completely agree with u
Because the man cheat so she will low her standand to cheat
I would have more respect for her if she has walk away from the marriage
Her husband cheated that was an opportunity for her to be dog
The husband is very weak man
He need to take control and put her out
End the marriage
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by galadima77(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
coogar:
to be fair to her, she's correct!

you cheated once, it's only fair you get your comeuppance. don't worry yourself too much - she's done the deed already. dust yourself up & pretend everything is a dream.

i don't entirely agree two wrongs make a right...OP live with it if you can otherwise do the needful!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
MizMyColi:

I can say two things for sure.
- A wise woman builds her home. She is proactive, not reactive.
- Now that she has decided to embark on her own journey of revenge, please remind her to dig 2 graves, 4 maybe.
Smart lady
U have my respect

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by sugaarbear(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
if this story is real, then the ops must be a weaklin.....controlled by the wife...i hate weak men

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Abdull300(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
This one is your parronal prob, i get norring to say, cus ur are the one that start cheating, just beg her to stop!!!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by tete7000(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
And are you too sure she didn't tell you lie to get back at you? Be sure you confirm first before reaching a conclusion

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by MizMyColi(f): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
GoodFaith:

Smart lady
U have my respect

Thanks Ma'am.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by free2ryhme: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
Thomsbuky:

Please do not abuse the guy......Its good thing, he brought it out of his chest.... Do yo know what he might do if he bottled it in ?, However, you are wrong, He is a clever person, as two heads are better than one, when it comes to getting ideas...." even have learn one of two things from kids here in Nairaland. As our elder use to say, Its due to many years of acquired wealth of experience, that make us not to call an old man a mad person" He done the right thing to express himself in public, seeking other views and opinion after reading people comments he would laugh, and use some of it... He does not need people like you calling him name like daft, weak as it only going to aggravate him and make matter worse. We don't want him to commit homicide do we?. Help him out, give him suggestion and what to do in these case.

U call , coming to nairaland, the right thing? Where were you when e asked the wife to marry him, where were u when he took his vows?

To me he is a weakling

He can't even defend his own home
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Fourwinds: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
oboy.! dis is serious. u are on a long thing
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
Abdull300:
This one is your parronal prob, i get norring to say, cus ur are the one that start cheating, just beg her to stop!!!
Beg her to stop
U kidding me
It is over oh
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by MizMyColi(f): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
Urine:

Stands up and claps. Brilliant!

#Blushes

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by oluwawhizteen(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
My yoruba folks will say *bobirin tato rin kokurin tato rin eyan kan ma lomi leyin ese ju kan lo* the lady should know this she is selling herself cheap in the name of revenge

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by ElFenomeno1: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

ℓ̊ had earlier suspected she is sleeping with her doctor and one of the parent in her sch. She confirmed to me tonight that she os cheating cos cheating is fun!

What do ℓ̊ do

Now before Ɣøû comment,let me give Ɣøû a little background to our issues. ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. ℓ̊ don't do that anymore but she said she want to cheat so that ℓ̊ can feel what it feels to be cheated upon. Now she is sleeping around and tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?

KILL YOURSELF!!!!!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by ogaprime(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Royal30:

coming from a matured mind......the best advice in this thread..infact God bless u

Women issues should be treated maturely and calmly...... OP, if ure wise u will follow this advice maturely too
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Misogynist2014(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:

ℓ̊ married at 27 and my marriage will be 9 years by April,2015(few months time)
No be you write this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1943075/only-fools-fall-love angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by analar(f): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

bro, the only reason you are writing the above is because you are DESPERATE for toto, NOT because you are truly sorry for what you did or understand that it was wrong. i mean look at what you posted only yesterday on NL:

and yet you expect your wife to be sorry for your cheating self?! we all know what type of "friend" you are looking for.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.