Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election (2218 Views)

List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory / House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by bloodykiller: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
i keep asking myself what will be the fate of apc and their touts both online and offline after 2015 election which will be all GEJ'S OR GEJ'S VICTORIOUS DAY.

since they merged with only one mission (to take power by all means) what will be their fate and their goal again if GEJ wins?
can they afford to wait together another 4 years? (2019)

what will be the condition of people like egift,omenka,koboko69,berem and others? (because na only God go save them from my e-bully and murder that day)

will they still have the shame and mouth to talk in this forum?

will buhari return again in 2019 as usual?

what will be the name of the new tinubu's gang to face GEJ'S pdp candidate in 2019?

will they form another deadly sect because bokoharam is almost dead?

will they cause mayhem like they did in 2011 because thats their last consolation resort?

so many questions on my mind but the only answers i know is

GEJ TILL 2019
NO PLACE FOR TINUBU'S GANG IN ASO ROCK FOREVER
APC WILL NEVER SMELL PRESIDENTIAL POWER

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by atinukedam(f): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
Yessooo

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by JEITO: 12:16am On Oct 13, 2014
It is obvious the reason behind the marriage between ACN, CPC and ANPP, is to wrestle power off PDP and nothing more(because they've not for once told us what they'll do to better this country). So, I am sure that after His Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR
The president and C-in-C of the armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, is re-elected for a second term in office, the unholy union of the decendants of Scar will be liquidated and declared null and void.

#toUrTentOIsrael

8 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by blemon44(m): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2014
Their fate is so simple,they will bow down their heads in shame.they all bunch of losers.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by Firefire(m): 12:21am On Oct 13, 2014
The gods are not to be blame for the useless marriage... crashed since 30th June 2014

What you people are looking at is mending... it will not last.

6 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by bloodykiller: 12:21am On Oct 13, 2014
JEITO:
It is obvious the reason behind the marriage between ACN, CPC and ANPP, is to wrestle power off PDP and nothing more(because they've not for once told us what they'll do to better this country). So, I am sure that after His Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR
The president and C-in-C of the armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, is re-elected for a second term in office, the unholy union of the decendants of Scar will be liquidated and declared null and void.

#toUrTentOIsrael

they may form cpa .. you cant just tell

6 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by bloodykiller: 12:24am On Oct 13, 2014
atinukedam:
Yessooo
grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by bloodykiller: 12:27am On Oct 13, 2014
blemon44:
Their fate is so simple,they will bow down their heads in shame.they all bunch of losers.

i only pity their e-bastards because if they no hack this sitelike they do during Ekiti gub election,they go hear nwiiii from me they go no say hell is real

cant wait

4 months to go

7 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by bloodykiller: 12:31am On Oct 13, 2014
Firefire:
The gods are not to be blame for the useless marriage... crashed since 30th June 2014

What you people are looking at is mending... it will not last.

thats why i keep wondering if they can wait another 4yrs because even OBJ knows that its GEJ till 2019 thats why he is presuring him to step down. because he(OBJ) knows how this thing works ie a president will always complete his 8yrs tenure no matter how and what.

so

GEJ TILL APC CHANGES NEW NAME

5 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by bloodykiller: 12:35am On Oct 13, 2014
blemon44:

and loosers will they remain till forever. tinubu can never attain federal level
not in his life time

4 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by maslong(m): 1:50am On Oct 13, 2014
1. some will die of heart attacks.
2. some will die of old age.
3. some will increase funding of their freedom fighter bh.
4 some will join the winning party lead by GEJ.
GEJ
TILL

7 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by JEITO: 10:51am On Oct 13, 2014
bloodykiller:

they may form cpa .. you cant just tell
and after that, they might opt for PAC and we'll add 2 in front of it.

#storiesOfaDeadMan

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by talktimi(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Have you noticed they've been running up and down politics section like mad dogs these days attacking anyone who questions their lies and pay masters ? Bloody twa.ts

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by deeobserver209(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
talktimi:
Have you noticed they've been running up and down politics section like mad dogs these days attacking anyone who questions their lies and pay masters ? Bloody twa.ts
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by deeobserver209(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
bloodykiller:
i keep asking myself what will be the fate of apc and their touts both online and offline after 2015 election which will be all GEJ'S OR GEJ'S VICTORIOUS DAY.

since they merged with only one mission (to take power by all means) what will be their fate and their goal again if GEJ wins?

what will be the condition of people like egift,omenka,koboko69,berem and others? (because na only God go save them from my e-bully and murder that day)

what will be the name of the new tinubu's gang to face GEJ'S pdp candidate in 2019?

will they cause mayhem like they did in 2011 because thats their last consolation resort?

GEJ TILL 2019
Endorsed. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by agabusta: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
[s]What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election[/s]

Silly thread, Please change it to what will be the fate of Dr. Jonathan, after he loses 2015 election? What will he dedicate his time to? Traveling?
Or fishing in Otuoke? Will Mamma Peace busy herself with frying/smoking the fish for him the Otuoke style? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by agabusta: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
agabusta:

Silly thread, Please change it to what will be the fate of Dr. Jonathan, after he loses 2015 election? What will he dedicate his time to? Traveling?
Or fishing in Otuoke? Will Mamma Peace busy herself with frying/smoking the fish for him the Otuoke style? grin grin

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by bloodykiller: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
agabusta:

Or fishing in Otuoke? Will Mamma busy herself with frying/smoking the fish for him the Otuoke style? grin grin

ewu

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by johnmartus(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
bloodykiller:

GEJ TILL 2019
Notting will happen and I can also asure you that after february you and your traditional rular I mean obi of onisha will convey to aso rock welcome another new president in the Persion of general buahri A.P.C change

4 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by princewilordu(f): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Apc or pdp we need both of them to stay. But not to fight without a cause, and give constructive critics to which ever dat will emerge as the ruling party. Pls guys don't be partisan. The country is ours & our future & dat of our children rest on it.What I think we need now is to protest dat we shud be paid our unemployment benefits Now before elections

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
APC will die a natural death after February 14th 2015.

Their first reaction will be to rush to court to challenge the election and when they fails, with the level of power desperation they will try to attempt a coup d'etat which we will be 100% foiled and most of their leaders will sneak out of Nigeria, their online warriors handles will die a shameful death.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by agabusta: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
gboss4sure:
APC will die a natural death after February 14th 2015.

Their first reaction will be to rush to court to challenge the election and when they fails, with the level of power desperation they will try to attempt a coup d'etat which we will be 100% foiled and most of their leaders will sneak out of Nigeria, their online warriors handles will die a shameful death.

In your dreams. Get it into your thick PDP skull.

APC is here to stay. It's a major national party, with membership spreading all over the country.
Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by pelvicky(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
Finally, the OP speak my mind...they are on nairaland blashing and abusing those who question them...of course,they are paid.

Can't wait till feb 14 2 put this janjaweedians to shame both online and offline...

Me, my family, my community, will cast our vote for PDP.

Gej till 2019.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by agabusta: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2014
pelvicky:
Finally, the OP speak my mind...they are on nairaland blashing and abusing those who question them...of course,they are paid.

Can't wait till feb 14 2 put this janjaweedians to shame both online and offline...

Me, my family, my community, will cast our vote for PDP.

Gej till 2019.

Good for you. Imagine how moronic your assertion is. So are you being paid for supporting PDP? Dude that is the beauty of democracy. People having different views and supporting their preferred candidates. You dont have to be casting aspersions on the integrity of others because they support another party different from the one you support.

As you stated that you and your family are voting the PDP.....

I and my family as well are voting the APC! This is because we believe strongly that the PDP has failed this country.

Simple.
Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by chinwike2(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2014
COPY AND PASTE the brotherhood of Egypt treatment, That's it !
Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by nigerianvenom(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2014
they will all bow down in shame and weep like their mentor-buhari.
dont be suprise if they also try to hack down nairaland the same way they did when fayose won ekiti gubernatorial election.
Gej will thrash them mercilessly

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by nigerianvenom(m): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2014
blemon44:

their coming together is like a sham marriage between a ghanaian and a norwegian with d sole aim of d ghanaian bin to have an entry into Norway,but what happen when the security outfit detect such fraud?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by In2systemsTech(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2014
They will look for more party to merge with... Apga or even SUG angry

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2014
They wil disintegrate and come up with another nomenclature,noise making continue victory postepone

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2014
A thing worst than Boko will arise from d west,trust tinubu.
Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by Blackfire(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2014
i am voting for nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

More About Yemi Osibanjo (A.P.C) Chosen Vice President / Too Bad!!! Gov Mimiko's Aide Broke The Neck Of His Female Worker (see Pics) / Update On Ekiti House Of Assembly Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.