Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election (2224 Views)

List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory / House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 28, 2015
bloodykiller:
i keep asking myself what will be the fate of apc and their touts both online and offline after 2015 election which will be all GEJ'S OR GEJ'S VICTORIOUS DAY.

since they merged with only one mission (to take power by all means) what will be their fate and their goal again if GEJ wins?
can they afford to wait together another 4 years? (2019)

what will be the condition of people like egift,omenka,koboko69,berem and others? (because na only God go save them from my e-bully and murder that day)

will they still have the shame and mouth to talk in this forum?

will buhari return again in 2019 as usual?

what will be the name of the new tinubu's gang to face GEJ'S pdp candidate in 2019?

will they form another deadly sect because bokoharam is almost dead?

will they cause mayhem like they did in 2011 because thats their last consolation resort?

so many questions on my mind but the only answers i know is

GEJ TILL 2019
NO PLACE FOR TINUBU'S GANG IN ASO ROCK FOREVER
APC WILL NEVER SMELL PRESIDENTIAL POWER
Oga Bloodykiller the one and only slayer of APC e-rats, when are we finally going to 'e-bully' these Tinubu nairaland rats? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by PassingShot(m): 6:21am On Dec 28, 2015
bloodykiller:

i only pity their e-bastards because if they no hack this sitelike they do during Ekiti gub election,they go hear nwiiii from me they go no say hell is real

cant wait

4 months to go
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
PassingShot:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You APC 'e-rats' will be bullied by the one and only Bloodykiller..........only if you lose the election sha grin cheesy
Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by LFJ: 12:41am On Dec 29, 2015
See how God put this fo.ol to shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by gulfer: 1:05am On Dec 29, 2015
Front page things @lalasticlala, bloodykiller how market

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by fulanimafia: 3:30am On Dec 29, 2015
johnmartus:
Notting will happen and I can also asure you that after february you and your traditional ruler will convey to aso rock welcome another new president in the Persion of general buahri A.P.C change

Prophetic. Simply prophetic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by johnmartus(m): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2015
fulanimafia:

Prophetic. Simply prophetic.
I KNEW THEM VERY WELL

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by porshuch: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2015
So how market now?

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The FATE Of APC After 2015 Presidential Election by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2015
Mynd44, this deserves front page.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ise Agbe N’ise Ile Wa / Governor Akpabio Calls Akwa Ibom People Ungrateful / READ AND WATCH VIDEO Of President Buhari Outstanding Inauguration Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.