Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Common Kissing Mistakes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Common Kissing Mistakes (2222 Views)

Kissing Mistakes You Are Probably Making!!! / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Kissing Mistakes by adepiero: 5:14am On Oct 13, 2014
A single kiss can be surprisingly revealing. Maybe it makes you go weak in the knees, and at worst, can make you feel rejected. If it is a first kiss could even determine if you are going on another date with that person.

A kiss signifies different things to males and females, for females, its like a medal she gives to a guy for successfully winning her heart, other females see it as a "yes signal" for a guy to make love to them but to the guys its just a step further to know if you are on the right track to the underground chamber.

I've been able to compile some kissing mistakes and I hope my post will help to correct them. Enjoy...

Too Much Wetness
Don’t mistake being passionate with being sloppy. Whenever you’re kissing someone, you don’t want your lips, tongue or saliva being all over the place. There is nothing worse than going in for a kiss only to end up with messy, wet kisses all over your mouth and face.

Bad Breathe / Body Odour
No offense, but some of you just aren’t clean enough. Pre-date hygiene is important! And standing in the shower for 30 minutes is a futile effort, unless you’re actually going to suds your entire body up. And, if you want to kiss, make sure your mouth is clean. Some of you just brush your teeth and think that’s enough. Floss, for God’s sake! Brush your tongue! And don’t forget to clean the rest of you, while you’re at it! Drink plenty of water and stay away from stuff like onions, garlic, cigarettes and alcohol when you know you’ll be making out.

Grabbing / Back scratching
It’s weird to not touch or explore each other while kissing, but you don’t want to like pull your partner’s hair out or hurt their neck or anything. And for the ladies, scratching should be avoided! your partner won't be happy feeling pains after kissing you.

Tongue Factor (Male Dominated)
Your tongue stays as stiff and rigid as the chairman in your boxers. As she attempts to weave her tongue slowly and rhythmically like a normal human being, your mouth boner simply pokes at her tonsils and stiffly wiggles from side to side as if searching for lost keys. The tongue is one huge muscle. You won’t impress a soul by flexing your tongue into someone else’s mouth.

Going Too Fast
Always kiss naturally and at a slow pace while building a mood. Every seduction comes in different level. Always be aware with her response. Slow down if you feel that she is trying to oppose you, she may be scared. Soft and gentle kiss are often appreciated compared to a kiss like being attack by an animal or something bad.

Grandma Kiss / Dead kiss
A good kiss involves your whole body, not just your
mouth. Allow your body to respond to the kiss and let it melt into theirs. If you have your date reaching for the ChapStick(lip gloss/lipstick) and wondering if there was indeed a kiss, get back in there with a little more enthusiasm. A closed mouth and tiny pecks have never in the history of kissing rocked anyone’s world. Kiss like you mean it. engage your entire mouth, not just tightly pursed lips.

Conclusion
Kissing can really make or break you as a lover. It is the first real intimate contact you have with your partner, and the way you kiss can alter his/her feelings for you completely. If you’re too aggressive, too sloppy, or just too much, you could end up killing whatever attraction he/she had for you to begin with. However, kiss him/her just right, and he/she will be putty in your hands. What makes a kiss spectacular really depends on the couple, but here are some do’s and don’ts that i think are pretty universal.

FEEL FREE TO LIKE AND SHARE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 13, 2014
Number 1 and 2 sha. Yuck!
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by Asek1(m): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2014
Jennimma:
Number 1 and 2 sha. Yuck!

That's experience talking
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 13, 2014
Asek1:

That's experience talking
experience? I just pictured it in my mind's eye and it does look disgusting
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 13, 2014
Na just to kiss get all this one nawa ooo
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by naijaboiy: 6:50am On Oct 13, 2014
gringringrin
See manual sha....
Op nice one

1 Like

Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by priscaoge(f): 6:57am On Oct 13, 2014
What a Memo lipsrsealed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by iceberylin(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2014
Aint kissing untill am 100% sure that Ebola is out of naija grin
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by valdes00(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2014
iceberylin:
Aint kissing untill am 100% sure that Ebola is out of naija grin
Even when EBOLA still dey for naija sef, we stil dey kiss and straff..... U dey miss

1 Like

Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by iceberylin(m): 8:33am On Oct 13, 2014
valdes00:

Even when EBOLA still dey for naija sef, we stil dey kiss and straff..... U dey miss
Lol...prevention is Better than cure la cool
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2014
hehehehehehehehe, grin grin let me go and carry out experiments. cheesy cheesy. tongue brb #going to chibwike 's house.

1 Like

Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by destante(f): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2014
naijaboiy come and appraise this undecided
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by major466(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2014
destante:
Appraise what? grin grin Una no like our kissing? grin
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by destante(f): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
major466:

Appraise what? grin grin Una no like our kissing? grin
hehehe. Me I don't sha tongue
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by adepiero: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
I remember a girl back in school, each time the girl trys to kiss me(more bites than kiss) I get scared and resist her because my lips go peel and e dey pain me.
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by naijaboiy: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
destante:
Appraise what? smiley
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by KMTee(f): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by chibwike(m): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
missberrypop5:
hehehehehehehehe, grin grin let me go and carry out experiments. cheesy cheesy. tongue brb #going to chibwike 's house.
Lol....lemme go get my room ready...change my bed linen and spray air freshener everywhere.,How was ur day?
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by adepiero: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
chibwike:
Lol....lemme go get my room ready...change my bed linen and spray air freshener everywhere.,How was ur day?
Bros! because of kiss you dey tidy house? if she say na bleep nko! you go clean the whole street? cheesy
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by chibwike(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
adepiero:
Bros! because of kiss you dey tidy house? if she say na bleep nko! you go clean the whole street? cheesy
Lol..Kiss must always lead to bleep na...so i dae prepare in advance.
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by aboyaji(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
feeling like kissing her now. But, she is not near
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by adepiero: 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
aboyaji:
feeling like kissing her now. But, she is not near
kiss her through the phone Abi you no get credit?
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by dmcdad: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Jennimma:

experience? I just pictured it in my mind's eye and it does look disgusting
Right.
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by dmcdad: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
adepiero:
Make him use WhatsApp emoticon na.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by adepiero: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
dmcdad:

Make him use WhatsApp emoticon na.cheesy
Guy you wicked o! cheesy
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by dmcdad: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
adepiero:
Guy you wicked o! cheesy
cheesy How na? Shebi kissing na kissing abi? Just send kiss from WhatsApp. That's all!
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by aboyaji(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
adepiero:
i dont do such things. Let me wait for her to come back. Then, we shall slaughter ourselves
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by adepiero: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
aboyaji:
i dont do such things. Let me wait for her to come back. Then, we shall slaughter ourselves
Slaughter ke! na ram style be that o!
Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by Obinoscopy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
**Frantically brings out his jotter and makes notes**

1 Like

Re: Common Kissing Mistakes by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2014
chibwike:
lool, ewo. Yesterday was boring sha. Good morning

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Fainted Because Of His Girlfriend (is This Right?) / Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? / My Pastor Is Not Realy A Saint Afterall(part ONE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.