Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Dwarf Took His Fiancée Out For A Meal And Was Given A Colouring Book - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dwarf Took His Fiancée Out For A Meal And Was Given A Colouring Book (1189 Views)

Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dwarf Took His Fiancée Out For A Meal And Was Given A Colouring Book by prodiG(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2014
When James Lusted walked into a restaurant for a romantic meal with his fiancee he expected to be handed a menu.
He didn’t think the waitress would also try to give him a children’s colouring book and some crayons.
Unfortunately the well-meaning Harvester employee had mistaken him for a child – because while 26-year-old Mr Lusted, who has dwarfism, is just 3ft 7in tall, his 20-year-old fiancee Chloe Roberts towers over him at 5ft 7inIt was only when the waitress heard Mr Lusted’s deep voice that she realised her mistake.
While she was covered in embarrassment, her gaffe was the highlight of the night for the couple who have been laughing about it ever since.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2787792/dwarf-took-5ft-7in-fianc-e-romantic-meal-given-children-s-colouring-book-crayons-waitress.html?ito=social-facebook

Re: Dwarf Took His Fiancée Out For A Meal And Was Given A Colouring Book by Lobolintin(m): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2014
Hhahahhahaha
Re: Dwarf Took His Fiancée Out For A Meal And Was Given A Colouring Book by ifaoni(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2014
but.. Why is dis lady hopeles.
Re: Dwarf Took His Fiancée Out For A Meal And Was Given A Colouring Book by kingminded: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2014
they no look chair man face well oooo
Re: Dwarf Took His Fiancée Out For A Meal And Was Given A Colouring Book by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2014
ifaoni:
but.. Why is dis lady hopeles.
You mean shouldn't she have found a better man? Which in your view is a taller,handsome and full below guy.
Well,that dwarf you see in that picture might possess qualities that hundred of 'normal' guys combined lacks and she,being the lady has seen what she desires in him..

Btw,Aki and Pawpaw tall pass the man o lipsrsealed
Re: Dwarf Took His Fiancée Out For A Meal And Was Given A Colouring Book by ifaoni(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2014
Odilafta:

You mean shouldn't she have found a better man? Which in your view is a taller,handsome and full below guy.
Well,that dwarf you see in that picture might possess qualities that hundred of 'normal' guys combined lacks and she,being the lady has seen what she desires in him..

Btw,Aki and Pawpaw tall pass the man o lipsrsealed
i got ur point but... U mean u can date a mad man or any man/guy who is rich?
Re: Dwarf Took His Fiancée Out For A Meal And Was Given A Colouring Book by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
ifaoni:
i got ur point but... U mean u can date a mad man or any man/guy who is rich?
Learn to read and understand..Where did I write that I would go for any guy because of wealth or where in that story did you read that the girl is with him because of his wealth

(1) (Reply)

How To Use The Power Of Your Mind To Find Love / Why My Mum Doesnt Like My Girlfriend.. / Some Girls Need To Stop This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.