Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Heart Break Remedy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Break Remedy (819 Views)

Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? / Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help / 10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Break Remedy by buchibrand(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2014
Heart Break Remedy, Tips and Advice.
Heart break in recent times has turn out to be a trending phenomenon. Most guys brag with the fact that they dump their girl friend, even ladies are said to be more on the offensive side of this trend.

Heart brake is not a new thing to any adult because it has been in existence for a very long time now, one out every 5 adult today had in the past experienced heart break one way or the other. If you are currently passing through the trauma , pains, and the agony of heart break, i will say to you " you can still come out it a better, brighter and stronger person, if you can only get off that bed of sorrow, see beyond the broken walls that surrounds you and get totally OFF the valley of Rejection. You have to also clothe yourself with the garment of high self esteem and of praises unto God for where you are today, because if not for God's intervention the devil would have advice you end your life.
REASONS FOR HEART BREAK,

You got heart broken because you,
1. Fell in Love with someone who finally fell out of Love with you. (it's your decision to fall in love ,no one forced you to. So you must accept it's your mistake then try better the next time)

2. you gave your heart to someone (i don't care to know what he or she gave you, said to you or promised you before you did)

3. you trusted a human being ( you probably forgot the old saying "trust no man but God" so you must accept responsibility)

4. You are not Wise in your choices ( am sure you are saying "why me?" then you go on comparing yourself with the other guy/girl who's boy/girl friend is treating like a queen/prince, you see?, you made the wrong choice while they made a better one. So wipe away your tears and try to be very Wise in your future decisions. Ask God to help you)

5. You are not a better lover ( you probably almost ruin his/her life hence the need to walk away from you)

6. You are probably beautiful in the out side and dirty, dead or maybe rotten inside.( your partner found you so beautiful, handsome , radiant from outside, went for you, just to be disappointed and disgusted by your bad manners).

7. You lack real value, you fail to add value to yourself and to his/her life during your dating period (maybe you thought sex and money you offer him/her will substitute real values and which can never be, hence the need to walk away from you).

MOMENT OF TRUTH

Mirror yourself with the 7 points above, be sincere

to yourself, you will agree with me that you made 1, 2, 4 or even more mistakes. Realizing and accepting your mistakes is the first step towards the fight against future occurrences. Secondly make all necessary adjustments then try again. Note: it's very dangerous to FALL-IN-LOVE , coz He/She may FALL-OUT-OF-LOVE with you.

Say " i love you too" only when you are sure of what he meant. Hisi loveyou may simply mean "i love to have sex with you and go","i love to kiss you and walk away", " i love to hangout with you for a couple of days, weeks or months before i get to meet my true love" then you jump up and sayI LOVE YOU TOO, TAKE MY HEART, TAKE MY BODY. surely he may not reject the offer but you will be left heart broken when he is gone. Helloooo!. Beware.

Check the content before you Sign and Stamp on it.
It may interest you to note that NO MAN ON EARTH IS A TOTAL SAINT,we all have our weak areas. So watch before you leap.
Are you perfect?, have you fulfill all the promises you made to both young and old since you became an adult? If you said NO to the questions above then never you expect ANY other person to fulfill all their promises to you ( he may be willing to fulfill his promises but some Unforeseen circumstances beyond his control may play along the line). This means you should not place much trust on people, coz it's only God that can never fail.

The Full Article is on This Blog http://www.successbookz.biz/2014/07/how-to-overcome-trauma-of-heart-break.html . Writen ans Owned by me, free to copy, share and use anywhere BUT you must recognise me and my blog as the owner/source.
Re: Heart Break Remedy by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2014
Lemme read b4 I comment
Re: Heart Break Remedy by iceberylin(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2014
incase
Re: Heart Break Remedy by Tallesty1(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2014
Good............
Re: Heart Break Remedy by Tymax(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2014
Same ol' same ol, angry
Re: Heart Break Remedy by djeezy(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2014
Interesting. ..
Re: Heart Break Remedy by buchibrand(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2014
snowprince07:
Lemme read b4 I comment
Go ahead
Re: Heart Break Remedy by handsum92: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2014
For the guys, there's just one remedy, three letters, one word: SEX!, SEX!! And SEX!!!
it's the ultimate therapy(talking from experience)

Disclaimer: the ladies shouldn't dare try this o, yu'll feel so worthless if you take that route to mend your broken heart
Re: Heart Break Remedy by buchibrand(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2014
handsum92:
For the guys, there's just one remedy, three letters, one word: SEX!, SEX!! And SEX!!!
it's the ultimate therapy(talking from experience)

Disclaimer: the ladies shouldn't dare try this o, yu'll feel so worthless if you take that route to mend your broken heart
!
Re: Heart Break Remedy by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
If somebody loves you,would they ALWAYS love u??u cant just fully explain wah dah emotion really entails,it literally breaks all d rules..
Re: Heart Break Remedy by buchibrand(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Annypie:
If somebody loves you,would they ALWAYS love u??u cant just fully explain wah dah emotion really entails,it literally breaks all d rules..
Why will someone love you today and hate you tomorrow?. Some of the answers are on the Full Article, but you can avoid Heart Break if you simply do not "FALL IN LOVE".
Re: Heart Break Remedy by MisterLongman(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Don't expect so much from a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.....
Re: Heart Break Remedy by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
[quote
author=buchibrand post=27104579]
Why will someone love you today and hate you tomorrow?. Some of the
answers are on the Full Article, but you can avoid Heart Break if you
simply do not "FALL IN LOVE".[/quote]Avoid falling in love??love doesnt need ur volition,u cnt even control it sef,falling in and out of it,is an absolute doddle..guess d real ish is STAYING IN LOVE!
Re: Heart Break Remedy by buchibrand(m): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
Annypie:
Avoid falling in love??love doesnt need ur volition,u cnt even control it sef,falling in and out of it,is an absolute doddle..guess d real ish is STAYING IN LOVE!
STAYING IN LOVE TRULY IS THE KEY, am not disputing that. My advice and what am against is FALLING in love, many experts are giving the same warning but Ladies especially (not all though) do fail to heed to all these advice. Walk-In-To-Love with all your senses, don't get carried away by looks, gifts, fame, religious background and disposition . These are not TRUE LOVE measuring tools
Re: Heart Break Remedy by buchibrand(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Heart Break is not a death sentence. It makes you better

(1) (Reply)

8 First Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas For Newlyweds / Bin Gbagbo's Top 20 Signs Your Wife Is Cheating On You / 3 Ways You Turn Him On Without Trying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.