Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? (2843 Views)

Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. / 7 Governors Break Away From Pdp:pdp Controled States Now Reduced To 15 / Common Wealth Is Evil: Controled By The Queen Of England (coast) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
It does explain increase in USAID and UKAID sponsored advertising. The thought of Africas population doubling by 2050 scares them. Reminds me of enslaved Israel, when their increase in number and strength triggered an extreme form of population control.

Copper insertion devices banned in US & EU countries, suspect injections using artificial hormones are being administered en mass. Why is the prospect of a stronger Africa dreaded? We won't get revenge for slavery, colonial theft of our resources, and disinheritance...Riiight?

watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6uTz-Rvsi0
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by nick16: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
it's going to be our down fall. We can't manage our present population, what then make you we would in 2050? Poverty would be at it zenith, epidemics and the likes
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
nick16:
it's going to be our down fall. We can't manage our present population, what then make you we would in 2050? Poverty would be at it zenith, epidemics and the likes

Who runs Africa? Who is more powerful in Nigeria between shell petroleum and the government? This continent was divided among a few individuals in 1895. The fact that those borders still hold should tell Africans who is in charge. That is why multinationals loyal to the US & EU are taking our wealth and using it to build their economy(profit transfere, laborers exploitation by underpaying casual workers ). That is why we are both the richest and poorest continent, and as start to "rise," we will be taking back control of our resources, and lives. That is all Africa needs, not colonial masters masquerading as "developement partners," "experts," whose untested ideas have caused more harm than good.

4 Likes

Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
The change of power between African governments and the conialists was just a change of the skin colour of the rulers. The systems that they had established for their benefit are unfaced by our "independence." Our leaders still need their approval, and more importantly, our economies need their loans(5% interest which means we pay back three times in 20 years,) because all our resources end up in their commodity markets, factories, and houses(and necks). In Africa, with the help of powerless governments communities are displaced to pave way for mining by multinationals, poisoned through polluted environment and subjected to inhumane conditions of labour, and perpetual dependence. That is why Africa is poor.

Nomadic communities cannot follow the rain beyond our colonial borders in times of drought and have to start from scratch every other year, which is why countries like Kenya, while priding itself with a place among Africas top 10, rivals some of the poorest African countries in being a food aid recepient.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
Important info on effects of IUDs implants - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12280505

On the ethics of mass contraceptive control of populations, http://www.bbc.co.uk/ethics/contraception/mass_birth_control_1.shtml
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by nick16: 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
what Africa needs is a better educational system not population growth
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
nick16:
what Africa needs is a better educational system not population growth

Agreed, lack of education can be blamed for some of the usury, it will also enable informed choices, which is not the case for many women. But who gave men power over life? and over womens bodies?
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Using vaccines as a front to sterilize populations:
http://www.whale.to/m/sterile.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Code213: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
grin muhehehehehehehe!!!
Expect @ least 20 highly infectious diseases between now and the next 10 years. Am sure, we'll get one that kills anybody that dares to smile!!!
Expect more tribal conflicts and more government toppling!!!!
Bloody Africans! They kill the likes of Thomas Sankara only to replace them with the likes of Blaise Compaore
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
If we do not voluntarily bring population
growth under control in the next one or
two decades, the nature will do it for us in
the most brutal way, whether we like it or
not.
Henry W. Kendall
Some in my place of work are soaked in debt but are still aiming at 5 kids.
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
I am for two kid and anything more to me is extra baggage.

1 Like

Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Code213:
grin muhehehehehehehe!!!
Expect @ least 20 highly infectious diseases between now and the next 10 years. Am sure, we'll get one that kills anybody that dares to smile!!!
Expect more tribal conflicts and more government toppling!!!!
Bloody Africans! They kill the likes of Thomas Sankara only to replace them with the likes of Blaise Compaore
If you would read the linked article, the entire world is targeted. The US needs to be halved 2050 too. You may have already been sterilized. Pawns in this political chess come in all the races. Just because a slave is rewarded more priviledge over his fellow slaves does not make him free. Think hard what this means for what you perceive as your priviledge.
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
happybrother:
If we do not voluntarily bring population
growth under control in the next one or
two decades, the nature will do it for us in
the most brutal way, whether we like it or
not.
Henry W. Kendall
Some in my place of work are soaked in debt but are still aiming at 5 kids.
Good for you. Others prefer none, which I consider logical. Do you propose a forced sterilization for your workmates?
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2014
muafrika:
Good for you. Others prefer none, which I consider logical. Do you propose a forced sterilization for your workmates?
it may not be wise to go to the extreme. its a thing of choice but my take is that if some people should put future into their life plan it would help us all.
One may say "its not my business" but it will later be everyone's problem.
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by publicenemy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
it should me controled abeg.

Especially in Nigeria,people just marry and start giving birth like rabbits.
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by redsun(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
People should not give birth to children they can not conveniently take care of. Children that hawks to make a living for the family,children that begs or given out for maids and servants.
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
happybrother:

it may not be wise to go to the extreme. its a thing of choice but my take is that if some people should put future into their life plan it would help us all.
True. The problem though is that there are people who are gaining alarming control over peoples lives. Governments are gradually taking back the "freedoms" they wrongfully purported to offer. For me, human life is sacred. No matter how powerful one is, you tamper with its sanctity, it is the begining of down fall.
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
happybrother:

Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
publicenemy:
it should me controled abeg.

Especially in Nigeria,people just marry and start giving birth like rabbits.
I believe the pertinent question here is, who should?
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
redsun:
People should not give birth to children they can not conveniently take care of. Children that hawks to make a living for the family,children that begs or given out for maids and servants.
Agreed, but not in the manner it is being done. Not by sterilization, or means that put the health of the subjects in jeopardy.
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by lilprinze: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
It needs to be controlled so that is why the White are trying to use Ebola as a bio weapon to control our population for use.
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 18, 2014
lilprinze:
It needs to be controlled so that is why the White are trying to use Ebola as a bio weapon to control our population for use.
These people know their world dorminance is over and are trying to Use Ebola and oppression to subdue us in order to make a comeback. Times and seasons are set by God. Weapons don't work when God has left your side. They are about to learn this.
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by slimfit1(m): 6:09am On Oct 18, 2014
muafrika:

Agreed, lack of education can be blamed for some of the usury, it will also enable informed choices, which is not the case for many women. But who gave men power over life? and over womens bodies?

Education ke Jonathan is a professor look at how he is ruling us as if he didn't go to primary school. We need someone who is wise and cares about us all.
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by newguy1(m): 6:37am On Oct 18, 2014
I really dont see y euro r worried abt dis. If we african can not use our brain to reason dat our population has to b control den we dare not conplain if we r been called a low being. For God sake as it is we r wallowing in poverty which i dont think dat it will b solve anytime soon, n we keep bring in more children into dis world. Na wa for us ooo, we will actual have to take some horrible measure which i wouldnt like to write to contain dis in future if care is not take. Increase in population is doin more arm than good to us .
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
slimfit1:

Education ke Jonathan is a professor look at how he is ruling us as if he didn't go to primary school. We need someone who is wise and cares about us all.
Right, education is also a capitalist tool which in the hands of a person who has no understanding of basic humanity, can be a weapon of oppression. That is what is wrong with our society. Our leaders have been indoctrinated into the deception that humanity is nothing more than capital, markets, statistics and subject. The wisdom of man has reached its apex, and is tumbling into folly. If we do not set limits to our smarts, the wisdom that built this world will be the same wisdom that destroys it.

3 Likes

Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
We seriously need to control Africa's population. undecided
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
newguy1:
I really dont see y euro r worried abt dis. If we african can not use our brain to reason dat our population has to b control den we dare not conplain if we r been called a low being. For God sake as it is we r wallowing in poverty which i dont think dat it will b solve anytime soon, n we keep bring in more children into dis world. Na wa for us ooo, we will actual have to take some horrible measure which i wouldnt like to write to contain dis in future if care is not take. Increase in population is doin more arm than good to us .
. I disagree that reduced population will transatlate to wealth. Africa has been at a low population for many years before and the poverty was worse. Our increase in population on the other hand coincides with a little more wealth as governments start demanding a share in some of our robbed resourses, which if pulled out of the markets in EU and US, ALL economies would fall in the blink of an eye. This is about control of markets.
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nobleval:
We seriously need to control Africa's population. undecided
WE...That is true, not US, EU and suspect pharmaceuticals, and certainly not by genocide of entire populations by covert sterilization. Finally, Africa? There are countries in Africa that are almost empty. The population is concetrated in a small percentage of the land. Africa wont be barren for a long time. A time of renewal is coming, then the land will have to be reorganised. This is a prophecy of a time that is very soon.
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by newguy1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
muafrika:
. I disagree that reduced population will transatlate to wealth. Africa has been at a low population for many years before and the poverty was worse. Our increase in population on the other hand coincides with a little more wealth as governments start demanding a share in some of our robbed resourses, which if pulled out of the markets in EU and US, ALL economies would fall in the blink of an eye. This is about control of markets.
have u forgotten how corrupt dis guys r, if there is more money den its more for taken n bro as we r now we r sufferin in dis continent. To feed one mouth is a problem talkless of more..we either maintain dis or find a way to prevent much increase
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by slimfit1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
muafrika:
Right, education is also a capitalist tool which in the hands of a person who has no understanding of basic humanity, can be a weapon of oppression. That is what is wrong with our society. Our leaders have been indoctrinated into the deception that humanity is nothing more than capital, markets, statistics and subject. The wisdom of man has reached its apex, and is tumbling into folly. If we do not set limits to our smarts, the wisdom that built this world will be the same wisdom that destroys it.

true I agree
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by gatiano(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
see people talking? you just sit by the computer made by the whiteman, google and youtube controlled by the whiteman(devil, a skunk), or you read few books made by the devil(whiteman), under the nigerian educational system and the constitution designed and controlled by the devil (whiteman). so when he tells you cough, you cough. when he tells you economy is bounty, you are quick to rejoice, only two weeks later he says again so so states and parastatals are in debt, then you begin to abuse and curse like mad. they just get remote control for hand to control us however way they want, and we simply comply claiming "i've jesus", big news!!! that jesus of 2000 years ago is theirs, they killed him, painted it white only to use it to fool us.

DO YOU ALL HAVE ANY IDEA WHATSOEVER HOW LARGE, ENORMOUS, BIG, MAXIMOROUS (IF THAT IS A WORD), VAST HOW AFRICA IS? SORRY WE HAVEN'T IN A VERY LONG TIME LIFTED OUT OF THE EARTH ATMOSPHERE TO SEE AFRICA. IT WILL SCARE YOU, IT IS VERY BIG, BIG OOO. AND VERY RICH. WHAT AMOUNT OF CHILDREN CAN YOU HAVE TO FILL IT UP?

The white man says that the blackman is 3/5th of a humanbeing, he has not retrive that statement (don't dare say it is an old story), 3/5th of a humanbeing he calls us, and he called the dog man's best friend, what does that make you? less than dog to his (whiteman)face. why not? since they did everything with dogs in the caves of europe for 2000 years, they even slept with the dog, you wonder why they pay black girls to lay with dogs? it is simply revenge! white girls do too, i know, they do, they've been doing it for 6000 years. yet they say diseases, hiv,ebola etc are from africa, you are a very big fool, the biggest fool of all fools if you for a second believe it.

why all this long talk dude? i will love to answer, read on, it is not much now.

in the whiteman's word, they always say "our world" in all of the caucasian languages, they have it like "our world", they have gone too crazy now saying "our universe", that was the day/moment that i realized or knew that their fall is imminent. when they say our world, it does not include the blackman! not even dangote, for all they care, he can take all the billions and shove it in deep in his behind or get himself a pretty sexy skunk(whitewoman). they don't care a second about the blackman's wellbeing, the blackman does not care about the blackman's well being (the skunks ensured that it was so).
"our world" what a dumb phrase. i will take the south south people of my country for an example, i love them so so much, they are my brothers and sisters, but they are dumb and can be stupid, that includes all the african tribes and me perhaps,

"our land" what your land? did you bring it with you or did you create it? did you create the crude black oil in it? do you have the knowledge of how it got there (except you believe that which the white master tells you), that goes for all the people with rich resources on where they live or where their fathers lived. look around the world, those that say they have something on their land just happen to be the poorest people on earth. why? simple, you don't give honour to whom honour is due, GOD. It is GOD'S land, all of it patapata.

your duty as a south south man or anyplace is to embed yourselves/ourselves into thourough knowledge of the land that we stay, study GOD'S creation, that is part of our duty in life. once you get GOD'S crude, you then can now refine it into your own product (petro, diesel, gas), then south south can say "our petrol, our diesel" sell the products, never sell the crude, don't let nobody dig that GOD'S crudewell for you. if i dig that GOD's crude myself, and make product out of it myself, i am not required to give you nothing. why, because it crude isn't and never, and will never be yours cry heaven, it isn't yours. this applies to all of every blackman in the world. anywhere blackman is, resources follows him, that natural resources is not yours but GOD, and who ever converts it into products owns it.

thanks for reading.
Re: According To "Experts," Africas Population Needs To Be Controled? by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Of course Africa's population needs to be controlled. We need greater human capital development, not breeding like rats. It is the most impoverished, most illiterate countries on earth that have the highest birth rate. It's not something to celebrate and be proud of. It creates more independents than adding to the workforce and badly strains social infrastructure. We also have to conserve our natural environment, rather than settling exploding human populations all over and destroying all habitats. We seriously have to re-think our strategy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

James Faleke & Jibrin Echocho Isah For Supplementary Election In Kogi. APC / Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals - The Nation / Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.