Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy (2964 Views)

How Can An Introvert And Extrovert Have A Great Relationship? / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by handysuzy(f): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
I read a post here yesterday that reads "Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy" and I was like 'WT* '.... Okay, this is a counter thread. I have a knack for creating counter threads.

I have so many reasons why I should date an outgoing and extrovert guy which I believe many of you forumites will agree to. Usually we are somehow drawn to the extrovert guy without really knowing why we do. Have you dated an extrovert guy? If you have not, you are really missing. I am dating one and am enjoying it.

1. They are confident: Gosh, I hate non-confident men. Extrovert guys have good self esteem, no one can push them aside or talk them down, and because of this, people's opinion of their lover dont matter one bit. If they love you, they will show it to the whole world and you will see it in him that he is so proud to have you in his life. The introvert guy will never show you to the world.

2. He make you blush, he is romantic: Us ladies need compliment 98% percent of the time, and one sure way to get it is to date the extrovert guy. He is so quick to notice your new airdo, your new dress and he will spit it out immediately. He stores your name with "my baby boo" on his phone, you are the screen saver on his laptop and gadgets, he posts your photos on his facebook wall. He tells you how much he loves you every time, he compliments you always. You are never sure what the introvert thinks about your looks, you will forever be left in doubt of whether he loves you or not

3. Who says extrovert guys cheat?: Lailai, he doesn't, and if he does or tries to, his everly opened mouth will not allow him to keep it; it will show in his actions, that way you will be able to curb it. The introvert will cheat on you and for a hundred years you will not know.

4. There is never a dull moment with an extrovert guy: Funny is his second name. He will make you laugh so much you forget your sorrows, he doesn't bore you. He tells you interesting stories when you need to hear them. You will always want to be around him. The introvetish guy will bore the hell out of you.

5. He goes extra-mile to make you happy: One sure way to know how much a man loves you is his ability to make you happy even when happiness is far from being reached. This sweet guy will do anything in his power to see a smile on your face.

6. He buys you things, he gives you money, he takes good care of you: If he has just 5k, he doesn't mind buying you a 3k jeans just to make your day. He is never stingy. When he has money you will know because he will want to spend on you. He even spends for your friends and younger siblings. This good trait makes you want to help him when he is down on cash. I have had to go an extra mile for my guy just to raise him on cash because of what he has sacrificed for me.

7. He is a good bedmathician: He is so open that he has discussed sex with his friends a countless times, and by so doing he has figured out how to last long and make you happy in bed. Yes, he is damn good in bed, whispering romantic words into your hears while he does it gently, lasting at least 30 min at a stretch and making you come in the process.

Where to find an extrovert guy:

In School:
Extrovert guys are very easy to find. If you are still in the university, you can find them in the middle of your classroom making people happy and laugh. While the introvert stays put in the class after lecture, you will find him outside with his friends gisting. And yeah, he loves sport. You will find him playing lawn tennis, football or basketball. Oooh, How I love the sportsman in my boyfriend.

In The Church:
These charming, sweet dude is very easy to spot in the church. He comes out to give testimonies, he dances makosa and shoki while giving offering, brethren are always around him, you see them calling him everywhere, 'bro kay', 'bro kay', 'bro kay'. He is the youth leader, the choir master, he plays the guitar and drums, he leads praise and worship, he speaks thunderous tongues, and when its time to fall under anointing, you will find him rolling on the floor, lolz.

On The Street: That guy that is always shining his teeth and smiling always on your street is extrovert and he is so sweet

I do not need to tell you how to spot these charming guy. When you see him his charm will speak for him

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lol the guy that is always smiling and shining his teeth in your street ia a mad man oo grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by joe17: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
All dis thread and counter thread sef!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by sirjohnson(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
I knew a counter thread was coming

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by joe17: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lacomus:
Lol the guy that is always smiling and shining his teeth in your street ia a mad man oo grin grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Egomah(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lolz, I'm inbetween ... Its that possible.?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by MisterLongman(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
Op you came late....... One has already been created here >> www.nairaland.com/1946841/top-reasons-why-everyone-should.....
I know say na FP both of you dey target
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by beckyomas(f): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Preach on...very well said. Lol
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by philantoxx(m): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
proud introvert.nufin feels better.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lol
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by major466(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Extroverts cheat properly in Relationships (Some) because of their high dose of confidence in not to be caught. The rest cheat in their hearts grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by write2obi(m): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Now i have to agree with No3. Again grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by major466(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
philantoxx:
proud introvert.nufin feels better.
Yes O!
#Teamintrovertsandproudofit# grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by paul990(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hmm.. op, some can be unnecessarily'loud' and before u know it, he'd have embarrassed u in public already before realising.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Dominionng(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Orisirisi on NL lately..
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by philantoxx(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
major466:

Yes O!
cheers bro.we r rare breeds.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by major466(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Fact No. 1: Do you know that Introverts are the best in Secret Security Services? Well now you know. They're the most sought after people in CIA and the FBI.
grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
major466:
Fact No. 1: Do you know that Introverts are the best in Secret Security Services? Well now you know. They're the most sought after people in CIA and the FBI.
grin

Out of the 7 billion people in the world, how many people are FBI or CIA?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
No dey spoil market for us (introverts). embarassed

Ladies, don't buy this o.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
major466:

Yes O!
I dey tellz you. Being an introvert rocks.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Beennkumar(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Introverts are still the best. cool
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by major466(m): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
didadavid:

Out of the 7 billion people in the world, how many people are FBI or CIA?
Among candidates for recruitment into the service, special attention is made to screen in Introverts. Of course Extroverts are also given attention but they will never get to top management like Head of CIA.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Harmthe(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
am tired of dis psychology class.
tomorrow topic will be on ectomorph, endomorph nd mesomorph guy. God is watching u o.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Tapout(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
**reads no.6&7, smh while walking out of thread with my hands crossed behind my back, thinks silently**no wonder many of them die before their time embarassed

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by write2obi(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
handysuzy:

1. They are confident:

2. He make you blush, he is romantic:

3. Who says extrovert guys cheat?:

4. There is never a dull moment with an extrovert guy:

5. He goes extra-mile to make you happy:

6. He buys you things, he gives you money, he takes good care of you:

7. He is a good bedmathician:
1. Being an introvert doesn't mean we are not confident, my quite nature often mislead people into believing am a pushover, but they always get the shocker. I don't need to show to the whole world that i love my woman, I only need to show my love to one person and that person is her.

2. This is so wrong, my woman doesn't get to hear compliments or the 3 magic word everyday, but when ever i look her in the eye and tell her "I love you" she blushes like hell grin cos she don't get to hear it everyday and she know its real. I tot over doing things are suppose to be bad

3. Cm'on we all cheat extroverts or introverts

4. We are cool guys, we do things not over do things.

5. A guy that loves you, will go miles to prove it, but introverts don't go about blabbing, we let our actions do the talking, and watch you wowd.

6. Now you are beginning to sound like them lipsrsealed I did not call names oo grin

7. This is the only place, she wonder grin "obim is this really you". On the bed grin .

Finally your counter thread is not good enough wink.

#Teamintrovert

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Onyiibazz: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Let me comment in case it makes front page! But i dont even know whether am an introvert or an extrovert. Maybe i'll ask ppl around me!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Macelliot(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
handysuzy:
I read a post here yesterday that reads "Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy" and I was like 'WT* '.... Okay, this is a counter thread. I have a knack for creating counter threads.

I have so many reasons why I should date an outgoing and extrovert guy which I believe many of you forumites will agree to. Usually we are somehow drawn to the extrovert guy without really knowing why we do. Have you dated an extrovert guy? If you have not, you are really missing. I am dating one and am enjoying it.

1. They are confident: Gosh, I hate non-confident men. Extrovert guys have good self esteem, no one can push them aside or talk them down, and because of this, people's opinion of their lover dont matter one bit. If they love you, they will show it to the whole world and you will see it in him that he is so proud to have you in his life. The introvert guy will never show you to the world.

2. He make you blush, he is romantic: Us ladies need compliment 98% percent of the time, and one sure way to get it is to date the extrovert guy. He is so quick to notice your new airdo, your new dress and he will spit it out immediately. He stores your name with "my baby boo" on his phone, you are the screen saver on his laptop and gadgets, he posts your photos on his facebook wall. He tells you how much he loves you every time, he compliments you always. You are never sure what the introvert thinks about your looks, you will forever be left in doubt of whether he loves you or not

3. Who says extrovert guys cheat?: Lailai, he doesn't, and if he does or tries to, his everly opened mouth will not allow him to keep it; it will show in his actions, that way you will be able to curb it. The introvert will cheat on you and for a hundred years you will not know.

4. There is never a dull moment with an extrovert guy: Funny is his second name. He will make you laugh so much you forget your sorrows, he doesn't bore you. He tells you interesting stories when you need to hear them. You will always want to be around him. The introvetish guy will bore the hell out of you.

5. He goes extra-mile to make you happy: One sure way to know how much a man loves you is his ability to make you happy even when happiness is far from being reached. This sweet guy will do anything in his power to see a smile on your face.

6. He buys you things, he gives you money, he takes good care of you: If he has just 5k, he doesn't mind buying you a 3k jeans just to make your day. He is never stingy. When he has money you will know because he will want to spend on you. He even spends for your friends and younger siblings. This good trait makes you want to help him when he is down on cash. I have had to go an extra mile for my guy just to raise him on cash because of what he has sacrificed for me.

7. He is a good bedmathician: He is so open that he has discussed sex with his friends a countless times, and by so doing he has figured out how to last long and make you happy in bed. Yes, he is damn good in bed, whispering romantic words into your hears while he does it gently, lasting at least 30 min at a stretch and making you come in the process.

Where to find an extrovert guy:

In School:
Extrovert guys are very easy to find. If you are still in the university, you can find them in the middle of your classroom making people happy and laugh. While the introvert stays put in the class after lecture, you will find him outside with his friends gisting. And yeah, he loves sport. You will find him playing lawn tennis, football or basketball. Oooh, How I love the sportsman in my boyfriend.

In The Church:
These charming, sweet dude is very easy to spot in the church. He comes out to give testimonies, he dances makosa and shoki while giving offering, brethren are always around him, you see them calling him everywhere, 'bro kay', 'bro kay', 'bro kay'. He is the youth leader, the choir master, he plays the guitar and drums, he leads praise and worship, he speaks thunderous tongues, and when its time to fall under anointing, you will find him rolling on the floor, lolz.

On The Street: That guy that is always shining his teeth and smiling always on your street is extrovert and he is so sweet

I do not need to tell you how to spot these charming guy. When you see him his charm will speak for him
Nice one Suzy!
You might end up being one of his secret or concubine-girlfriend, not even his real gf out of Nine chicks.
Perhaps, a spare tyre....
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by opeyemisteph: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Oya, team extrovert. We rule. This is 100 percent true
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by handysuzy(f): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
Tapout:
**reads no.6&7, smh while walking out of thread with my hands crossed behind my back, thinks silently**no wonder many of them die before their time embarassed

abi, no wonder many of them are forever happy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by ERCROSS(m): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Extroverts rocks joor...
grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
ERCROSS:
Extroverts rocks joor...
grin
if i hear.. #Teamintrovert
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date An Outgoing And Extrovert Guy by ERCROSS(m): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
sisipelebe:
if i hear.. #Teamintrovert
Sisi rogodo
Jeez... shocked
Wot a moniker...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Girls Are So Disrespectful. / 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You / Photo. See What A Girl Wore On Her Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.