Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (117122 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
You are indeed a very fake human being. Your hypothesis are nonsensical and they prove themselves to be wrong.

Next time don't come up with such inductive logic which has already been proven wrong.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by AbuMikey(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
sukkot:
my friend you are not making sense, no offense of course

Chai!
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
AbuMikey:

Chai!
grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by AbuMikey(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2014
sukkot:
Just a slick fast talking mulatto pi-mp grin

LMAO gringrin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2014
This dude has to be the funniest guy on nairaland.,. Mr. cork and musiwa are still learning from you.

At first, he started with two dates, nothing happened - now, it's nov. 22.
very soon, dec. 10, dec. 25, jan. 17, august 28,..,.., he won't stop until he becomes tired of being funny. World war 3 ko, world war X ni.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Austeenx:
This dude has to be the funniest guy on nairaland.,. Mr. cork and musiwa are still learning from you.

At first, he started with two dates, nothing happened - now, it's nov. 22.
very soon, dec. 10, dec. 25, jan. 17, august 28,..,.., he won't stop until he becomes tired of being funny. World war 3 ko, world war X ni.
keep an eye out for november 17th. november 22 is not too long now. its only 6 days from now. keep an eye on november 17 though. strong readings for that day. but i still got till november 22 so lets not get too excited wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Zikdik(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
sukkot:
keep an eye out for november 17th. november 22 is not too long now. its only 6 days from now. keep an eye on november 17 though. strong readings for that day. but i still got till november 22 so lets not get too excited wink
This game of push back is getting boring.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
Zikdik:

This game of push back is getting boring.
i aint pushing nothing back. made a couple of miscalculations based on misappropriating celestial events. however keep in mind all my miscalculations are all within the same year. i aint said something was going to happen in 1999 and then 15 years later you are still waiting. what does that tell you ? i know the year. all i was doing was fine tuning the month and day. however this is it now. no turning back. before nov 22 and more than likely november 17 will be a date to pay attention to. no turning back now. THE DATE IS SET wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Zikdik(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
sukkot:
i aint pushing nothing back. made a couple of miscalculations based on misappropriating celestial events. however keep in mind all my miscalculations are all within the same year. i aint said something was going to happen in 1999 and then 15 years later you are still waiting. what does that tell you ? i know the year. all i was doing was fine tuning the month and day. however this is it now. no turning back. before nov 22 and more than likely november 17 will be a date to pay attention to. no turning back now. THE DATE IS SET wink
If nothing happens after November 12th, you would eat the pie of humility, apologize and put an end to this madness. Do you concur?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
Zikdik:

If nothing happens after November 12th, you would eat the pie of humility, apologize and put an end to this madness. Do you concur?
november 22 not 12 and something is going to happen. you can bet your life on it
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
sukkot:
november 22 not 12 and something is going to happen. you can bet your life on it

Rather we want to bet YOUR life on it.

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by bejeria101(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
Guy take 5naira go buy tomtom,keep your self busy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MaziOmenuko: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
I came to the religion section to look for obediah777 and his blind disciples: once I saw sukkot post, I knew it was obediah777. I came to remind you of your thread that the tsunami swept off about the armegeddon; I'm glad you're keeping up to it. Sukkot, mrpresident1, mrpresident, melyn and the others. They prophesied mid this year that the world will end by this november. The hurricane swept the thread away but I timed it till now, I'm happy he is maintaining his stance.

Nov22nd is not far from today. I'll be waiting!
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
I came to the religion section to look for obediah777 and his blind disciples: once I saw sukkot post, I knew it was obediah777. I came to remind you of your thread that the tsunami swept off about the armegeddon; I'm glad you're keeping up to it. Sukkot, mrpresident1, mrpresident, melyn and the others. They prophesied mid this year that the world will end by this november. The hurricane swept the thread away but I timed it till now, I'm happy he is maintaining his stance.

Nov22nd is not far from today. I'll be waiting!
wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MaziOmenuko: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:

Obediah777, its not a case of 'something' will happen. In your last thread, you said the world will end through a war; let's keep it at that. Not when a child goes missing on the same date, you say you told us so.

3 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by AbuMikey(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
MaziOmenuko shocked

So, You've been timing them? gringrin

Sukkot Baba, I hail You with 5 Fingers o cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Obediah777, its not a case of 'something' will happen. In your last thread, you said the world will end through a war; let's keep it at that. Not when a child goes missing on the same date, you say you told us so.
i never said no such thing. the world is never ending. it is here to stay forever. ecclesiastes 1 vs 4 shocked
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
AbuMikey:
MaziOmenuko shocked

grin grin Abu my ogapatapata. 21 gun salute sire

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Weah96: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
i never said no such thing. the world is never ending. it is here to stay forever. ecclesiastes 1 vs 4 shocked

WW3?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
Weah96:

WW3?
ww3 does not mean the world is ending. the world is never ending. did ww2 end the world ? did ww1 end the world ?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MaziOmenuko: 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
AbuMikey:
MaziOmenuko shocked

He started that thread around june/july or so and gave the number of weeks. I calculated it and it was mid November. I decided to wait for it instead of confronting him then. I've waited this long, I'll be patient enough to see it off, even if it means till the end of the month.

This guy has been terrorizing this section with fake prophecies and heresy.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MaziOmenuko: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
ww3 does not mean the world is ending. the world is never ending. did ww2 end the world ? did ww1 end the world ?

As long as the world war will be global and not some anonymous witches and wizards fighting for supremacy in your village.

We're waiting, 17th is tomorrow, 22nd is saturday.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

As long as the world war will be global and not some anonymous witches and wizards fighting for supremacy in your village.

We're waiting, 17th is tomorrow, 22nd is saturday.
hey, like i said 22nd is the official end of the ninth hour. so wait for it. before the 22nd in 5 days time you shall see some thangs that will blow your mind sire
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

He started that thread around june/july or so and gave the number of weeks. I calculated it and it was mid November . I decided to wait for it instead of confronting him then. I've waited this long, I'll be patient enough to see it off, even if it means till the end of the month.

This guy has been terrorizing this section with fake prophecies and heresy.
grin grin are we not still in november ? shocked
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by plaetton: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
grin grin are we not still in november ? shocked

Every few weeks the date changes.

I think we should start calling you Mr Shifting Cultivation.
grin grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
plaetton:

Every few weeks the date changes.

I think we should start calling you Mr Shifting Cultivation.
grin grin
the point is this, the year has not changed. 2014. thats alot more than can be said for any pseudo-prophets out here. i know the year. its 2014. what i am trying to pin down is the date and month. now i have pinned down the month to november. and the date to before the 22nd. in whatever i have done, THE YEAR HAS NEVER CHANGED. CAN YOU DIG IT ? cheesy wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MaziOmenuko: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
hey, like i said 22nd is the official end of the ninth hour. so wait for it. before the 22nd in 5 days time you shall see some thangs that will blow your mind sire

Whatever that means, I'm not interested. I'm only interested in calling you out. Just don't put a spin on it when the time comes; telling us there's an event that happened in the spirit which we couldn't see.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Whatever that means, I'm not interested. I'm only interested in calling you out. Just don't put a spin on it when the time comes; telling us there's an even that happened in the spirit which we couldn't see.
nah brah. am for real this time. no more turning back. we are getting ready to enter a revolutionary period in the history of this world. hope you got your seat-belt on Mazi. its about to get bumpy and dangerous wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by plaetton: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
the point is this, the year has not changed. 2014. thats alot more than can be said for any pseudo-prophets out here. i know the year. its 2014. what i am trying to pin down is the date and month. now i have pinned down the month to november. and the date to before the 22nd. in whatever i have done, THE YEAR HAS NEVER CHANGED. CAN YOU DIG IT ? cheesy wink

No sire. undecided

You will surely shift the date again.

Perhaps your blurry prophetic vision needs some correction.
Most prophets had that same problem.

Can you image that Moses mistook the Flying Spaghetti Monster(FSM) for a burning bush. That clumsy mistake alone affected the course of human history, and we could have had Spaghetti temples all over the world instead of churches and Cathedrals.

So, my point is that you should correct your vision so that you can see clearly when the invisible come to you to show you things that are to come.
Ok sire?
wink

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
plaetton:

No sire. undecided

You will surely shift the date again.

Perhaps your blurry prophetic vision needs some correction.
Most prophets had that same problem.

Can you image that Moses mistook the Flying Spaghetti Monster(FSM) for a burning bush. That clumsy mistake alone affected the course of human history, and we could have had Spaghetti temples all over the world instead of churches and Cathedrals.

So, my point is that you should correct your vision so that you can see clearly when the invisible come to you to show you things that are to come.
Ok sire?
wink
speaking of the flying spaghetti monster were is that reprobate heathen named logicboy ? lmao. yeah well um, i dont know nothing about no flying noodle monsters or spaghetti temples and whatnot. all i know is that its about to get hecticccccccccccc grin grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Rilwayne001: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
speaking of the flying spaghetti monster were is that reprobate heathen named logicboy ? lmao. yeah well um, i dont know nothing about no flying noodle monsters or spaghetti temples and whatnot. all i know is that its about to get hecticccccccccccc grin grin

He is now Jackbizzle my kind sire cheesy

He's been changing monikers like a chameleon grin grin, yet wandering in his ignorance
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by plaetton: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:

Predicting events is so easy that even atheists do it better.

That a major global conflagration is brewing is almost obvious.

The European economies are broke.
The American economy is broke if you take away their ability to print dollars to infinity.
All the major banks in the world are technically insolvent because their asset bases trillions of dollars of toxic paper they conjured up and sold to themselves.
In the middle east, the religiotards are ever restless with crazy sect trying to exterminate the another.

So, looking back at history, war always seems the best way to put the world on a reset or reboot, ..and then it's deja vu all over gain.

But importantly, like I mentioned in other threads, humans do not have as much freewill as they think they have.

Sunspot activity over the past few years already foreshadow global conflicts ahead.

We are ruled , remote-controlled by the activities, the ebb and flow, the gravitational tug and pull of the heavenly bodies.

When the bible described the war in heaven, and how the rebellious angels were cast down to earth, the authors might have been referring to the previously chaotic tug and pull, electromagnetic discharges, interloping comets ,etc that occasionally caused havoc to biological life on Earth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (53) (Reply)

Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.