Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (117151 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Rilwayne001:

He is now Jackbizzle my kind sire cheesy

He's been changing monikers like a chameleon grin grin, yet wandering in his ignorance
jackbizzle ? now i see that reprobate heathen has finally lost whats left of his dayum mind. coming up with a name like jackbizzle. who he think he is snoop dog-gy dogg grin

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
plaetton:

Predicting events is so easy that even atheists do it better.

That a major global conflagration is brewing is almost obvious.

The European economies are broke.
The American economy is broke if you take away their ability to print dollars to infinity.
All the major banks in the world are technically insolvent because their asset bases trillions of dollars of toxic paper they conjured up and sold to themselves.
In the middle east, the religiotards are ever restless with crazy sect trying to exterminate the another.

So, looking back at history, war always seems the best way to put the world on a reset or reboot, ..and then it's deja vu all over gain.

But importantly, like I mentioned in other threads, humans do not have as much freewill as they think they have.

Sunspot activity over the past few years already foreshadow global conflicts ahead.

We are ruled , remote-controlled by the activities, the ebb and flow, the gravitational tug and pull of the heavenly bodies.

When the bible described the war in heaven, and how the rebellious angels were cast down to earth, the authors might have been referring to the previously chaotic tug and pull, electromagnetic discharges, interloping comets ,etc that occasionally caused havoc to biological life on Earth.
it may be obvious now but i had this prophesy for 3 years now when it wasnt obvious. 3 years i have been predicting this moment in time based on celestial events. as above so below wink wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
i see you got more meats and potatos in your post Pleatton but i had to respond to the bolded first. now lets see the meats and potatos
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by plaetton: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
it may be obvious now but i had this prophesy for 3 years now when it wasnt obvious. 3 years i have been predicting this moment in time based on celestial events. as above so below wink wink

Yes . As it is above, so it is below.
wink

When the heavens are quite, humans get restless.

There is no freewill.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
[b]you say sunspot activity already foreshadow global conflicts ahead. well not exactly. sunspot activity means some dead nation ( spiritually dead that is ) is getting ready to be excavated from the valley of dry bones. from the valley of shadow of death. from the bottomless pit. a dead nation is getting ready to ascend to heaven ( rulership ). its regime change and an increase in celestial energy in the world. a celestial rebirth.

and you said we are remote controlled by the gravitational tug and pull of the heavenly bodies and this is what is meant when the bible says there was a war in heaven and the rebellious angels were cast down. well first of all the war in heaven is referring to the wresting off the roman empire from white people ( edomites ) to establish the holy roman empire, and the edomites were cast down into the earth ( no more ruling ) from heaven ( from ruling ). so that part of the bible is an allegorical description of actual history. the ushering in of the holy roman empire and the war that led to it. the holy roman empire aka the second temple or some call byzantine.

now with regards to the influence of heavenly bodies on human behavior due to electromagnetic interference with humans, you are correct. the question though is who is controlling the movements of these celestial bodies ? GOD[/b] wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
plaetton:

Yes . As it is above, so it is below.
wink

When the heavens are quite, humans get restless.

There is no freewill.
See, you are slowly turning away from your atheistic roots. most atheists dont make these type of statements you are making. you are slowly admitting their is a God when you say there is no freewill. we are making progress with you Plaetton grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by plaetton: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
[b]you say sunspot activity already foreshadow global conflicts ahead. well not exactly. sunspot activity means some dead nation ( spiritually dead that is ) is getting ready to be excavated from the valley of dry bones. from the valley of shadow of death. from the bottomless pit. a dead nation is getting ready to ascend to heaven ( rulership ). its regime change and an increase in celestial energy in the world. a celestial rebirth.

and you said we are remote controlled by the gravitational tug and pull of the heavenly bodies and this is what is meant when the bible says there was a war in heaven and the rebellious angels were cast down. well first off all the war in heaven is referring to the wrestling off the roman empire from white people ( edomites ) to establish the holy roman empire, and the edomites were cast down into the earth ( no more ruling ) from heaven ( from ruling ). so that part of the bible is an allegorical description of actual history. the ushering in of the holy roman empire and the war that led to it. the holy roman empire aka the second temple or some call byzantine.

now with regards to the influence of heavenly bodies on human behavior due to electromagnetic interference with humans, you are correct. the question though is who is controlling the movements of these celestial bodies ? GOD[/b] wink

The heavenly bodies themselves may be the gods, the Elohim.
Stars exhibit god-like qaulities.

Quite frankly, we have not even scratched the surface in terms of our knowledge of stars and their characteristics.
Stars radiate so many different kinds of electromagnetic energy, many of which we are even yet to discover, let alone knowing their effects on surrounding planetary bodies and biological life.

You know we have debated so much here on this forum the possible origins of life on earth.
I am begining to consider that we are looking at life in the wrong way, as something unique that had to arise whole at some point in time.

I am begining to understand that life itself may just be a unique phase matter and energy.
In otherwords, all matter itself is imbued with the quality of life, and that when the astro-geological conditions ripe, matter configures itself for simple proto-life, and then evolution begins.
Now this evolution continues until life becomes aware of itself and then begins to ponder its own existence, such as we are doing right now.

Nooooooo God Required.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by plaetton: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
See, you are slowly turning away from your atheistic roots. most atheists dont make these type of statements you are making. you are slowly admitting their is a God when you say there is no freewill. we are making progress with you Plaetton grin

When I say, no freewill, I mean that we, our biology, our consciousness, our thoughts and actions are influenced, and to a great extent, determined by the dynamic flux of our mechanistic universe.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
plaetton:

The heavenly bodies themselves may be the gods, Elohim.
Stars exhibit god-like qaulities.
Quite frankly, we have not even scratches the surface in terms of our knowledge stars and their characteristics.
Stars radiate so many different kings of electromagnetic energy, many of which we are even yet to discover, let alone knowing their effects on surrounding planetary bodies and biological life.

You know we have debated so much here on this forum the possible origins of life on earth.
I am begining to consider that we are looking at life in the wrong way, as something unique that had to arise whole at some point in time.

I am begining to understand that life itself may just be a unique phase matter and energy.
In otherwords, all matter itself is imbued with the quality of life, and that when the astro-geological conditions ripe, matter configures itself for simple proto-life, and then evolution begins.
Now this evolution continues until life becomes aware of itself and then begins to ponder its own existence, such as we are doing right now.

Nooooooo God Required.
brother, you are spewing crap, no offense intended. the stars and sun are metallic minerals which have magnetic fields in them called beta delta gamma fields. it is these magnetic fields that create the solar flares and coronal mass ejections and sunspots. the sun and stars are just minerals. they do not have the capability ability to produce living organisms that evolve. wtf ? lmao. minerals are not gods. minerals are not elohim. all heavenly bodies including the planets are just minerals. like they have the maven rover on mars now as we speak. its all red sand
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
plaetton:

When I say, no freewill, I mean that we, our biology, our consciousness, our thoughts and actions are influenced, and to a great extent, determined by the dynamic flux of our mechanistic universe.
well that is not the statement of an atheist. atheists believe we are the controllers of our own destiny. freewill. you have just said we have no freewill wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by plaetton: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
brother, you are spewing crap, no offense intended. the stars and sun are metallic minerals which have magnetic fields in them called beta delta gamma fields. it is these magnetic fields that create the solar flares and coronal mass ejections and sunspots. the sun and stars are just minerals. they do not have the capability ability to produce living organisms that evolve. wtf ? lmao. minerals are not gods. minerals are not elohim. all heavenly bodies including the planets are just minerals. like they have the maven rover on mars now as we speak. its all red sand

Oh please.
This is a joke.

It is contradictory to say that the sun is just a burning mineral, and yet it creates and sustains life.
You might as well say that earth is just a pile of rock that magically creates, nourishes and sustains life.

Do you know, for example, that the Sun radiates more energy than it actually produces?
That implies the Sun also taps into an energy reserviour somewhere.
In other words, Suns might have black holes through which they tap energy from yet another cascade of universes universe.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Weah96: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
hey, like i said 22nd is the official end of the ninth hour. so wait for it. before the 22nd in 5 days time you shall see some thangs that will blow your mind sire

"Before the 22" doesn't come in 5 days. Five days from now will in fact be the 22nd of November.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by plaetton: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
well that is not the statement of an atheist. atheists believe we are the controllers of our own destiny. freewill. you have just said we have no freewill wink

It may seem like a contradiction, but it is not.
We are not under the influence of external factors, but a self-aware conscious mind can also be a creative agent in the dynamic processes, rather remain a passive slave to subconscious impulses.

It first starts with understanding what is affecting you.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
plaetton:

It may seem like a contradiction, but it is not.
We are not under the influence of external factors, but a self-aware conscious mind can also be a creative agent in the dynamic processes, rather remain a passive slave to subconscious impulses.

It first starts with understanding what is affecting you.
hey if thats what you want to subscribe to then more power to you but trust me when i tell you i have seen things that prove otherwise. there is an external control of the universe, our solar system, our beings, when it is time for one empire to rise and when it is time for another to fall etc etc etc. all controlled externally not internally.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Weah96:

"Before the 22" doesn't come in 5 days. Five days from now will in fact be the 22nd of November.
so whats your point ? you are haggling over a few hours ?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
plaetton:

Oh please.
This is a joke.

It is contradictory to say that the sun is just a burning mineral, and yet it creates and sustains life.
You might as well say that earth is just a pile of rock that magically creates, nourishes and sustains life.

Do you know, for example, that the Sun radiates more energy than it actually produces?
In other words, Suns might have black holes through which they tap energy from yet another cascade of universes universe.
yes the sun is a bunch of minerals with beta gamma delta magnetic fields in it. it provides the energy for the running of the planet. when a coronal mass ejection is released there is a spike in the proton levels on earth. thats all it is. it energizes the universe. it does not create. it is an entity that was created. the sun is not a creator. and the sun does not radiate more energy than it produces. not sure where you got that from.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Weah96: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
so whats your point ? you are haggling over a few hours ?

Nah, I'm trying to say that your time is running out. Like this is an emergency, if the God who revealed this information to you doesn't start this war, maybe you should try to do something.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Weah96:

Nah, I'm trying to say that your time is running out. Like this is an emergency, if the God who revealed this information to you doesn't start this war, maybe you should try to do something.

just calm down. 22 aint here yet. relax with a bottle of beer. you are too tense wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by AbuMikey(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

He started that thread around june/july or so and gave the number of weeks. I calculated it and it was mid November. I decided to wait for it instead of confronting him then. I've waited this long, I'll be patient enough to see it off, even if it means till the end of the month.

This guy has been terrorizing this section with fake prophecies and heresy.

I understand fully Sire, we are all waiting for November 22nd cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by plaetton: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
yes the sun is a mineral with beta gamma delta magnetic fields in it. it provides the energy for the running of the planet. when a coronal mass ejection is released there is a spike in the proton levels on earth. thats all it is. it energizes the universe. it does not create. it is an entity that was created. the sun is not a creator. and the sun does not radiate more energy than it produces. not sure where you got that from.

Even the bacteria in your potbelly cheesy has influences on you, not skydaddy, unless by skydaddy, you are referring to the heavenly bodies.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
plaetton:

Even the bacteria in your potbelly cheesy has influences on you, not skydaddy, unless by skydaddy, you are referring to the heavenly bodies.
http://spaceweatherlive.com/en/help/the-magnetic-classification-of-sunspots <<< read that brah. some info about the sun. enlighten yourself lol. the sun is not a living organic entity that can produce life. all it does is sustain life wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
AbuMikey:

I understand fully Sire, we are all waiting for November 22nd cheesy
before the 22nd. anyday from now till 22nd. wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Weah96: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
plaetton:

Most people underestimate, or take for granted, the importance of stars, especially our own. We couldn't even be in orbit, if the mass of the Sun wasn't literally bending space.

But then again most people believe in a sky daddy, so that explains it.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
Obadiah is that you? you prophet of doom
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
keep an eye out for november 17th. november 22 is not too long now. its only 6 days from now. keep an eye on november 17 though. strong readings for that day. but i still got till november 22 so lets not get too excited wink
you are a joke, a fvcking attentionwhore

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by plaetton: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
http://spaceweatherlive.com/en/help/the-magnetic-classification-of-sunspots <<< read that brah. some info about the sun. enlighten yourself lol. the sun is not a living organic entity that can produce life. all it does is sustain life wink

I guess you don't get my point.
The things we know so far about the sun are very miniscule.

We have a lot of assumptions about the sun, but detail study reveals a lot more fascinating and mysterious things about the sun.

Aside from thermal and electromagnetic radiation, the sun also produces plasma and plasma shields around his children-planets.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
plaetton:

No sire. undecided

You will surely shift the date again.

Perhaps your blurry prophetic vision needs some correction.
Most prophets had that same problem.

Can you image that Moses mistook the Flying Spaghetti Monster(FSM) for a burning bush. That clumsy mistake alone affected the course of human history, and we could have had Spaghetti temples all over the world instead of churches and Cathedrals.

So, my point is that you should correct your vision so that you can see clearly when the invisible come to you to show you things that are to come.
Ok sire?
wink
how can one mistake a spaghetti for fire shocked you are realy gullible
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by plaetton: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
sylvalord:
how can one mistake a spaghetti for fire shocked you are realy gullible

Yes sir.
A spaghetti monster is probable than a burning bush.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
plaetton:

Please can you provide reference for this?

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by AbuMikey(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
sukkot:
before the 22nd. anyday from now till 22nd. wink

There's something We need to discuss on You need to tell Me more about. But not Here tho
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Sukkot i thought u were wise. Never play with astral knowlege, too many variables.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Sukkot i thought u were wise. Never play with astral knowlege, too many variables.
not too many variables if you combine it with numerology. astrology puts you within the region and numerology pin-points the exact spot

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (53) (Reply)

MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.