Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? (21216 Views)

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Relaxed Hair- Let's Challenge our hair growth (3, 4 Or 6 Month Relaxer Stretch) / Best Solution For Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by bewitching: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
There are two types of stretch marks natural(child birth,weight loss/gain etc)and artificial(bleaching creams ,harsh chemicals).natural remedies include shea butter,cocoa butter, coconut oil, vit e oil.for more info on stretch mark removal oil,cream call or watsapp 09093308321 07030142510 bb 2A0786B3
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by freecocoa(f): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
chucky234:
Cocoa dont even know my value
I just can't seem to figure out what it is with you, anyways you made your pick, now can you just stick with it please.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
freecocoa:
I just can't seem to figure out what it is with you, anyways you made your pick, now can you just stick with it please.
ah ha you are finally out of hidding....
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Bunchersstab:
tongue Why u wan fight battle wey u don lost since

Khiaa and i are seriously in love, soon you will be my best man tongue
I cant wait to be your best man buddy.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by freecocoa(f): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
chucky234:
ah ha you are finally out of hidding....
I was never in hiding, you just proved many people right, have fun.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
freecocoa:
I was never in hiding, you just proved many people right, have fun.
Didnt prove anything right dear, you never care.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by freecocoa(f): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
chucky234:
Guy forget that thing wey you dey yarn ooo, Khiaa na my woman.
I wonder why I should care when you go about saying stuffs like the above.

Abeg I don't have to do back and forth with you anymore, enjoy yourself.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
freecocoa:
I wonder why I should care when you go about saying stuffs like the above.

Abeg I don't have to do back and forth with you anymore, enjoy yourself.
Did read through all we said before we got to the point I made that statement?
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by freecocoa(f): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
chucky234:
Did read through all we said before we got to the point I made that statement?
I don't have to, we've been over this like a zillion times, you always have an excuse and that's a very red flag.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
freecocoa:
I don't have to, we've been over this like a zillion times, you always have an excuse and that's a very red flag.
You and I know that nothing will ever keep Khiaa and Bunchersstab apart, not even me. We were just chatty and journeyed into the past, it has absolutely nothing to do with the present which is you.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by freecocoa(f): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
chucky234:
You and I know that nothing will ever keep Khiaa and Bunchersstab apart, not even me. We were just chatty and journeyed into the past, it has absolutely nothing to do with the present which is you.
Na you sabi, I'm done listening to your tales.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
freecocoa:
I have never lied to you and wont now.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by Bunchersstab(m): 6:19am On Oct 21, 2014
freecocoa:
I can help u book an appointment with chucky234 and TB JOSHUA or BABA IJEBU cos dis is not ordinary grin
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by Bunchersstab(m): 6:27am On Oct 21, 2014
freecocoa:
Pls dont give chucky234 transport fare so he could walk out of ur life even if he is a nice man (Polygamous Barchelor).
*abi na king solo of our time*
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by freecocoa(f): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2014
Bunchersstab:
I can help u book an appointment with chucky234 and TB JOSHUA or BABA IJEBU cos dis is not ordinary grin
My dear I'm done abeg.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by Bunchersstab(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2014
freecocoa:
My dear I'm done abeg.
Do u mean u av dumped chucky234
Chucky is d dumpie why u are d dumper.

Is the floor is open 4 new toasters too
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by freecocoa(f): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2014
Bunchersstab:

Which floor? Abeg I said I am done and that's it.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2014
Bunchersstab:

Bunchersstab and Khiaa always in the middle of my affairs.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2014
Bunchersstab:
Pls dont give chucky234 transport fare so he could walk out of ur life even if he is a nice man (Polygamous Barchelor).
*abi na king solo of our time*
Bunchersstab putting sand sand in my garri since 1960, lol
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by mydex93(f): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2014
ifaoni:
cos some ladies/women re shameless.
You this same 419..so you re here again..i 1da if God really created you like this or its the handiwork of the witches in your household..You this shameless scammer still av d guts to call sm1 shameless..Guy abeg go for deliverance..after scamming so many pple wiv ur cheap data plan...well!!!, I leave you in God's hands and I know he'll judge u accordingly

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
Its quite harmless when u say it about other ladies but i guess when your mother does the same in unbearable heat its a different sensitive issue smiley
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by Bunchersstab(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2014
chucky234:
So you can actually swallow your words or it's another of your format...
What do you achieve by playing with ladies emotions?

Freecoca, Kintom,Khiaa, jbluv55 & i are getting tired of you & your lies

*I've prepared ur award, Player of all time.*

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2014
Bunchersstab:
So you can actually swallow your words or it's another of your format...
What do you achieve by playing with ladies emotions?

Freecoca, Kintom,Khiaa, jbluv55 & i are getting tired of you & your lies

*I've prepared ur award, Player of all time.*
LWKMD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr & Miss Imo State 2020 Pageant: 30 Delegates Selected For Camping And Finale / Wendy Efele Wins Face Of Candycity World 2018 (Photos) / Nigeria’s Maristella Okpala Wins Best National Costume At Miss Universe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.