Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Best Solution For Stretch Marks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Solution For Stretch Marks (45904 Views)

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Relaxed Hair- Let's Challenge our hair growth (3, 4 Or 6 Month Relaxer Stretch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Solution For Stretch Marks by rully2: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2011
What is the fastest way to eliminate Strech Marks??, and really what causes stractch marks ?? especially when one does not have it all along

I have come across a lot of girls with really not too sightly stretch marks plus its so common now. A friend once used Virgin stretch mark remover for a strech mark that appeared due to a cream she used. Is Virgin still available and does it still work?, what other more effective methods are available

Please recommendations on the most effective way of clearing stretch marks fast!!  kiss  kiss
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by iice(f): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2011
Can't totally erase it except maybe laser undecided. But you can reduce the size abi appearance.
As for what causes it. . .well they said it's changes in weight. Or dryness of skin, or hormones. . .etc.
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by InkedNerd(f): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2011
Like iice said, you can't really erase it although I've heard of some people who have. OP, try using almond oil and shea butter to reduce the appearance of them.
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by rully2: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2011
thnks very much for the info
smiley
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by TheBBF(f): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2011
I heard that Bio-oil was really good. Ink Nerd, look for a body oil that have a combo of almond oil, jojoba, olive oil, sunflower oil and avocado oils etc. they all work in conjunction to heal and repair the skin.
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by InkedNerd(f): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2011
@OP: I just came across this article today and it made me think of this thread >>> http://cocoandcreme.com/2011/07/stretch-marks-how-to-make-them-disappear-for-good/

TheBBF:

I heard that Bio-oil was really good. Ink Nerd,  look for a body oil that have a combo of almond oil, jojoba, olive oil, sunflower oil and avocado oils etc. they all work in conjunction to heal and repair the skin.

My cousin says Bio-oil works but I don't see why people rant and rave about it. If you look carefully at the ingredients that the Bio-Oil company lists as their ingredients and do research it, you'll find out that basically all it is is just mineral oil which is bad for the skin. You'd be better off rubbing almond oil and/or vitamin E oil. Either one of those would be fine. I pretty much use it on all and any marks I get on my body. I hate getting scars on my legs since that's the part of my body that's exposed to the sun the most in the summer so the thought of even having a scar is a no no for me. I tend to use a mixture of shea butter, vitamin E oil, and almond oil as the seasons start to change from summer to fall [autumn]. I don't recall jojoba oil doing much to reduce or remove scars on my body, but it is an excellent moisturizer though. Perhaps it works better on certain things for some people than others.
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by TheBBF(f): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2011
Sorry Inked Nerd, I was trying to edit my response yesterday and my computer froze, lol so my message is a little choppy. I wasn't addressing you directly I was trying to say "I agree with Inked Nerd, " smiley. Anyway I agree with you on the natural oils. I've never used Bio-oil but everybody raves about it so hey if it works, I guess it works. I personally have a love hate relationship with mineral oil. Getting in to skin care and hair care you learn mineral is not the best stay away, I can't tell you the number of times I've used a product be it for skin or for hair, and its worked so well for me, only for me to find out it has mineral oil in it angry. It can be really annoying. Oh Well, I guess all we can do is give recommendations, like you said what may work for one, might not work for another.
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by InkedNerd(f): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2011
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound somehow in my response, I just wanted to add onto what I said originally. I used Bio-oil about 2 years ago, and I didn't see any change(s) tongue

2 Likes

Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by TheBBF(f): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2011
No worries  wink. I am actually surprised no one else has any suggestions. I know this is slightly off topic, but I've always wondered what palm oil can do for your skin, I guess cos its so orange and  would probably stain your skin no one wants to find out. I know its random, lollllll but its a natural oil shouldn't have some value, ?
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by InkedNerd(f): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2011
TheBBF:

No worries wink. I am actually surprised no one else has any suggestions. I know this is slightly off topic, but I've always wondered what palm oil can do for your skin, I guess cos its so orange and would probably stain your skin no one wants to find out.

I've wondered the same thing too. I know some companies use it in skin care products but I've never thought to actually use it on my body. Did you know some people put it in their hair? grin
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by TheBBF(f): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2011
Yeah!!! I thought of using it in my hair but I am scared, afraid, frightened. Just down right scured!
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by InkedNerd(f): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2011
Ummm, how aboutyou give it a shot and lemme know how it goes? Hehehehe grin
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by deyour(f): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2011
The appearance of stretch marks can be reduced by applying Shea butter. Although some people find the smell offensive, it is quite effective as i have tried it myself when i was able to stand the smell. For those who cant, i can safely recommend the Ardyss stretch mark cream. It contains shea butter in its refined state and other ingredients. Consistent use has shown visible result in a month.
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by biafranqueen: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
Inked_Nerd:

I've wondered the same thing too. I know some companies use it in skin care products but I've never thought to actually use it on my body. Did you know some people put it in their hair? grin
Palm Oil is used in almost every cosmetic in the Western World. http://www.freewebs.com/animalorangutan/azpalmoilcomplist.htm
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by biafranqueen: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
deyour: The appearance of stretch marks can be reduced by applying Shea butter. Although some people find the smell offensive, it is quite effective as i have tried it myself when i was able to stand the smell. For those who cant, i can safely recommend the Ardyss stretch mark cream. It contains shea butter in its refined state and other ingredients. Consistent use has shown visible result in a month.
. When you add vitamin E it works faster I add also coconut oil and it smells wonderful to the Shea Butter.
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by lepasharon(f): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
Im skinny as hellllll,and i have stretch marks on my asss,i wonder why and how?
But it gives me some hope tho that some weight may come cool
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by mima247(f): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2013
You can use a vitamin a cream for stretch marks on ur thighs to improve the appearance however DONT USE IT IF YOU HAVE BLEACHED YOUR SKIN ALREADY WITH CLOBETASOL PROPIONATE CREAMS and ur stretch marks developed from them creams... also make sure ur not pregnant when using it so as not to damage ur babay if you intend keepin the babay and lastly use vitamin b and c as well as other vitamins to balance the high concentration of vitamin A in released in the blood stream cos if u dont , ur mouth is goin to crack at the sides and ull experience the side effects.
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by meritcusmetics: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
rully2: What is the fastest way to eliminate Strech Marks??, and really what causes stractch marks ?? especially when one does not have it all along

I have come across a lot of girls with really not too sightly stretch marks plus its so common now. A friend once used Virgin stretch mark remover for a strech mark that appeared due to a cream she used. Is Virgin still available and does it still work?, what other more effective methods are available

Please recommendations on the most effective way of clearing stretch marks fast!!  kiss  kiss

Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by richeethomas44: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
The only way u can get rid of your stretch mark permanently is through the stretch mark cream, just contact this guy,stays in lagos and u get a better result...08034292000
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by homesodear: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Contrary to the general belief, stretch marks are permanent! You can avoid or reduce injury to your skin by keeping it hydrated and elastic. However, if treated effectively, they can be reduced to the point they are almost invisible to the eye.
There are some many different remedies and creams out there, but the one below is one of the best you will ever come across. Why is it the best?
1. Because it is natural.
2. Because it can also be used as a preventive measure against stretch marks, wrinkles and old looking skin.
3. Because not only does it contain Aloe Vera Gel, it also contains vitamins A, C, E, Bisabolol as well as natural oils from Borage seed, Soya bean and Coconut (Caprylic triglyceride).

Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by fadekemitoyin: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
hello to you ladies,I think it is high time to to tell you to stop mixing of tubes into cream,it happened to a frnd of mine,who bought some item online and later went to mix with some potent tube gel,and tube contains steriods which are just meant for short time use,to cut the story short,she has a large breakout on her skin(stretchmarks).Never tot my frnd ,Mr Yemi can ever make a herbal concortion stretchmark cream that can make it clear and fade up faster since I didn't have any.she apply and her stretchmark went away,but it is until u get very very close with ur eye staring at the particular area that u will see the Stchmrk area,,,u can get him on 08034292000
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by beezglean: 12:17am On Aug 05, 2014
Essential oil, massage into the affected part to reduce the visibility. beezglean.
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by farzy: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2015
If stretch marks are getting under your skin and interfering with your body image and self-confidence, it’s time to do something about it. Use Rida stretch mark cream, very effective..get results within a week of use.
58E6D9CC
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by ultrazone(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bio Oil is very effective for stretch mark removal
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by honourlaja(m): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2016
rully2:
What is the fastest way to eliminate Strech Marks??, and really what causes stractch marks ?? especially when one does not have it all along

Rocapy ANTISTRETCHMARK SOAP and oil are perfect combination for fading off stretchmarks

Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by fadekemitoyin: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
There are lots of stretchmark oils/cream all over in the stores,but are they working?
WELL,the solution to a permanent removal of Stretch mark has just been figured out,,,they are all herbal and natural ingredient ,it take and clears both new/old Stretchmarks....delivers nationwide,,,contact mr.Yemi (08034292000) and give urslf a great smile of the result ....
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by flowlessdot: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2016
Stretch marks can't be cured in totality , any remedy that says so is fake. You can get ride of Stretch marks by fading them out .

Experience is the best teacher here are top over the counter creams to get ride of this marks, people have used this creams and it worked. This creams are in the open markets too see them http://www.nethelpblog.com/2016/04/7-best-over-counter-cream-to-get-rid-of.html?m=1
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by sharonparker: 1:13am On Jun 04, 2016
For effective stretchmarks cure contact pepsy flawless skincare on 08069618994 or 2B102A38. Trust me u will testify

1 Share

Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by henri2398: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2016
What is the best stretch-marks removal product? For answering this question, you will need to examine several characteristics of the various products. Beside from being capable of getting the job done, a stretch mark removal product should be safe and it should address the particular skin problem, for which you are using it.

Identifying the best stretch mark removal product is very lengthy process for many people because market is flooded with such products. Very often one can learn through trial offers and error. If you haven’t found the perfect product yet or if you are about to purchase stretch mark removal product for the first time then here find out the best stretch mark removal product comparison list that will help you to decide on figuring out which product features matter most and which is perfect for you.
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, please I need your votes in the FCMB creativity contest going on, voting ends tonight.
you only have to click on the link below, vote and you can refer your friends too, you can vote with as many emails account as possible. thanks and God bless you.

https://apply.fcmb.com/contest/vote_preview.php?entry=335
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by Julietcutie(f): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
deyour:
The appearance of stretch marks can be reduced by applying Shea butter. Although some people find the smell offensive, it is quite effective as i have tried it myself when i was able to stand the smell. For those who cant, i can safely recommend the Ardyss stretch mark cream. It contains shea butter in its refined state and other ingredients. Consistent use has shown visible result in a month.
pls dear reply me... how long did you use the Shea butter and saw results? I have stretch marks on my upper arms and thighs due to one shower soap I bought (extreme glow) been rubbing Shea butter for a month now but no result yet did d Shea butter really work and for how long

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger / Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? / Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.