Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. (4193 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Liability(m): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
i came back from fellowship yesterday evening to see my boyfriend in serious pain. I never knew to he had taken one of my tablets thinking it would cure his headache.

I enquired from him which medication he took, and he told he got it from my drawer. He complained the pain was too much and he was seeing double he assumed it was panadol.

Petrified! I feared the worse has happened. quickly i checked and discovered he took my POSTINOR for his headache.

Now i dont know what to do.

Will it affect him?
Will he become unproductive due to this?
What is the solution to this?

Matured advise only.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by kozaic(f): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lol...take him 2 see a doc ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Liability(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
kozaic:
Lol...take him 2 see a doc ASAP
i know this has happened to you before. Please proffer a solution to this issue. How did u pacify this traumatic situation u had with ur boyfriend?

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Crocz(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
But your bf dull small o, how postinor take resemble panadol? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by kozaic(f): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Liability:
i know this has happened to you before. Please proffer a solution to this issue. How did u pacify this traumatic situation u had with ur boyfriend?

Abeg o...I don't even knw how postinor look like talk more of taking it.. Take d poor dude 2 see a doc
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Must you guys fall for this lady's antics.

Her name is Liar-ability for crying out loud.

@liability, thanks for cracking my ribs this evening grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
.....Liability sweetie....

Have missed you die......

@topic, just ask your bf to take palm oil and kerosene....It'll neutralise the effect.....lol....
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by MizMyColi(f): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Liar Liar mah nigga.

Whuhsup naw grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Liability(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
MizMyColi:
Liar Liar mah nigga.

Whuhsup naw grin
mizmycoli, sis, am good o jare.

How work? My regards to ur boyfriend.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by lawrenceunaa: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
temigracie:

@topic, just ask your bf to take palm oil and kerosene....It'll neutralise the effect.....lol....
u fit add petrol self cheesy

@ liability that postinor of a drug, does it hurt u wen u take it

If not then it shouldn't hurt him it ain't no poison u knew undecided

Enough water is enough but
BTW is he still in pains undecided
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Munalove(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
Op nice tory with a sad ending. We al nid to start cryin.u got an handkerchief pls
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Liability(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
temigracie:

temie my sis, i have missed you plenty.

Do you know i was melbourne Australia last week for a summit?

My regards to your boyfriend.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Liability(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
please guys...dont be mean. All i need is mainly an advise, a good one for that matter.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Jinyjagz(m): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
which of d postinor? 1or 2
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by xynerise: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
SmellMyFart:
Must you guys fall for this lady's antics.

Her name is Liar-ability for crying out loud.

@liability, thanks for cracking my ribs this evening grin

She tricked you too
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
xynerise:

She tricked you too
i don't think so
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Liability(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
Jinyjagz:
which of d postinor? 1or 2
both 1 and 2
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Dani9ce(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lemme give u 1 advice. Use cutlass n cut off his di....ck. dat wil help. Madam liar
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Crystalsemerald(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
@ Liar ability, pleeeaase stop, ok ? You said you came back from fellowship and PROSTINOR dey inside your drawer, for wetin, future tense ? * winks*. Wetin dem dey teach you for the fellowship sex education ne ? Or Shoki ? # can't believe i just said that, that means no matter what they did tell you at your so called fellowship, you will still go back and ..........., well yoruba lọ wọn bọ wọn nipe orúkọ ni n gbè, grace and the ability to lie more you receive in what ever gods you worship.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by spanzed(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
LIABILITY!LIABILITY!!LIABILITY!!!always cooking up threads nice one!!!Tell ur BF to take Tramadol it would replace panadol...and neutralise the postinor..

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by MizMyColi(f): 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Liability:
mizmycoli, sis, am good o jare.

How work? My regards to ur boyfriend.

Owkae, my brother.
Say me well to your GFs too wink

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Liability(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
MizMyColi:

Owkae, my brother.
u seem to mistake me for someone else...perhaps ur ex boyfriend.

Am a woman. Stop inter-altercating my gender. And i have a boyfriend
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by philantoxx(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
hehehehehe
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Liability:
i came back from fellowship yesterday evening to see my boyfriend in serious pain. I never knew to he had taken one of my tablets thinking it would cure his headache.

I enquired from him which medication he took, and he told he got it from my drawer. He complained the pain was too much and he was seeing double he assumed it was panadol.

Petrified! I feared the worse has happened. quickly i checked and discovered he took my POSTINOR for his headache.

Now i dont know what to do.

Will it affect him?
Will he become unproductive due to this?
What is the solution to this?

Matured advise only.

Cool story, bro.

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by LEERICIST(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
MizMyColi:

Owkae, my brother.

hahaha d bolded part cracked me up.. lol niice one mizColi

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by MizMyColi(f): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
LEERICIST:

hahaha d bolded part cracked me up.. lol niice one mizColi

LoL

Thanks smiley
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by MizMyColi(f): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Liability:
u seem to mistake me for someone else...perhaps ur ex boyfriend.

Am a woman. Stop inter-altercating my gender. And i have a boyfriend

*sneezes*

Li
Lie
Lie-ability
Eeeettttchewnnnnn

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by priscaoge(f): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
MizMyColi:

*sneezes*

Li
Lie
Lie-ability
Eeeettttchewnnnnn

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ha abiakwala ozo cheesy cheesy cheesy...

*Stammering her name*
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by AdeniyiA(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
abeg wetin be Postinordem dey use for post office?
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Afrok(m): 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Have an unprotected sex with ur boyfriend, if he doesn't get pregnant after few weeks, that means the postinor has worked inside him.
But liability U can lie and cook up stories ehn undecided, only if U can cook food like this U would've succeeded in having the best eatery in Nigeria wink.

What are U doing with postinor when U do attend fellowship?
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Bumyde: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
See the first housemates to have S£x in BBA Hotshots – Luis and Mira!

http://www.bumpgist.com/see-first-housemates-sx-bba-hotshots-luis-mira/
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by tayoxx(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
kozaic:

Abeg o...I don't even knw how postinor look like talk more of taking it.. Take d poor dude 2 see a doc
why you dey lie like this na....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Love To A Real African Woman With pics / We Were About Kissing, And This Happened / Is It Normal That A Wife Don't Ask Hubby For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.