Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online (4184 Views)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / Reasons Why Relying On Signs And Not Consent Before Having Sex Can Be Misleading / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by mondbest(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
1 She talks to you excessively, right from facebook to twitter, from twitter to instagram and so forth as if her life relies upon on you.
2 She discusses her personal life troubles with you even with out asking her. Trust me, a girl can’t simply be sharing her personal problems with you if she doesn’t have feelings for you.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-yUVjUHGNFVk/VXs0_MgmcAI/AAAAAAAAAQY/4C0ZiX8dmS8/s320/111.jpg[/img]
3 She is always frightened/jealous each time you upload a woman’s image as your DP, then she can come up with query like “Hmm, is that your new babe? She is beautiful”.
4 She makes use of your picture as her DP even with out asking her to do so.
5 She reveals your boring chats very funny and in no way never get bored with speaking to you.
6 She stocks all form of E-romantic video games with you and insists that you need to respond her.
7 She became angry each time you fail to reply her messages.
8 She in no way stops asking you for a visit.
9 She always like using statement like “That’s why i like your smile”
10 She replies your messages quicker than the speed of light, if she doesn’t respond you within the next 5 mins, then she isn't with her phone or she could be very busy.

http://brainacblog..com/2015/06/10-signs-and-symptoms-girl-is-crushing.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by mexyk(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Friend zone tinz...run fast embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by oromankirisi(f): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
I think plain old loneliness shares the same symptoms too.. tongue wink

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by dharay99: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
stale shiiiii†,
Nexxxxxt. angry
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by CountDracula(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
Online? There's no love online bro
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by clintino700(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Internet crush
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
I was here
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by mvpakin(m): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
@OP. For her to do all of these, you must have uploaded a pic of yourself with real money, I mean naira currency! Love has died since time immemorial! Yo heard'
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by Cutehector(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
I'v killed all crushes I hav for ladies online.... lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by presh247(m): 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
mvpakin:
@OP. For her to do all of these, you must have uploaded a pic of yourself with real money, I mean naira currency! Love has died since time immemorial! Yo heard'
u funny oh bt i agree with you.
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by presh247(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2015
I recently had a crush on a beautiful girl online, i did most of all that even went quite far in proving my love for her but cos her give is in U.S and am in naija she refused all my tactics and insist we remain friends for now...I know very soon when I hama to buy huma getting any girl of my dreams won't be a problem...my brain is configured now on money making by all means...lol
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by adedayourt(m): 12:03am On Jun 13, 2015
APPLIES TO BOTH MALE ND FEMALE

NT JUST FEMALE ALONE
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by oppybouy(m): 1:45am On Jun 13, 2015
Ogbeni! All Na format. Besides, that's the quickest route to the zone
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by jashar(f): 4:08am On Jun 13, 2015
She no get work ni? undecided
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2015
..& as usual left with no meaningful thing said

Jacksparrow0712:
I was here
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 13, 2015
MotherConfessor:
..& as usual left with no meaningful thing said

Stalking?
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2015
Trolling...with agenda to trail you with pain wherever you find peace#

Jacksparrow0712:

Stalking?
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2015
MotherConfessor:
Trolling...with agenda to trail you with pain wherever you find peace#

You'd need 10 of you to do that
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2015
Very apt, I got 9 alter egos so I guess "we"came prepared

Jacksparrow0712:

You'd need 10 of you to do that
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2015
MotherConfessor:
Very apt, I got 9 alter egos so I guess "we"came prepared

Why is your chest so flat anyways?
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2015
The same reason you got a pint size pen_is

Jacksparrow0712:

Why is your chest so flat anyways?
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2015
MotherConfessor:
The same reason you got a pint size pen_is

Have you ever seen my _dick? Trust me, you aren't getting nowhere near my _dick. And your flat chest? Hmmmmmm, it's so obvious from your dp
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by donphilopus: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2015
mexyk:
Friend zone tinz...run fast embarassed
Just have to agree with you.
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2015
Hahahaha.. cry me river! now that's how real loosers roll, if you aren't the malformity that you are, then why are you pained?

Jacksparrow0712:

Have you ever seen my _dick? Trust me, you aren't getting nowhere near my _dick. And your flat chest? Hmmmmmm, it's so obvious from your dp
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by wenson(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2015
Same thing we know
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
MotherConfessor:
Hahahaha.. cry me river! now that's how real loosers roll, if you aren't the malformity that you are, then why are you pained?

Go meet your lez partner

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jakesparrow0712..lol
How you take see the flat chest?..Maybe she dey rep naija in weightlifting
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Whimp continue showing ur gay status

Jacksparrow0712:

Go meet your lez partner
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
mvpakin:
u are wrong!
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
Here comes the sick slime who says he cures epilepsy with raw se_x

#ur case is sooo pathetic!

profojah:
Jakesparrow0712..lol
How you take see the flat chest?..Maybe she dey rep naija in weightlifting
Re: 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Guys reading wrong meaning to simple tinx since the 80s.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. / Types Of Kisses And Their Meaning. / I Want A Sweet Teen Lesbian Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.