Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies (35783 Views)

Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by EJanni(f): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2014
M4gunners:
Sister can you say truth let the others know? For get this enhancement of a thing biko.Tell us the truth.
that is the truth o bros. Because when it comes to fashion, creating impression has to start from moi! As a matter of fact some people make that mistake and dress to impress others and at the end of the day when no one noticed them, you found out that they will not dress like that again because of their mindset from the outset and because they lack confidence in themselves. Anyway I had rather impress people with behaviour than dressing. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by DonaldGenes(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2014
gracile:
I dress to look good, i love looking good cos when i look good, I feel good!
Pix or we don't believe Yøu
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by allandutch: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2014
Afrok:
My brother u've got to dress, wear what U have, what U like , what fits U and what makes U feel comfortable. Would it have being better if we don't wear clothes at all? So that we won't dress to impress or "outpress" anybody?
If U dress anyhow they'll start asking, don't U have mirror at home? Why dress like this? Aren't U ashame? Do U have to look tartar
because U are married? Etc... But if ur dressing is hot, the questions will be reversed.

So I don't dress to impress anybody, what if I don't have wears that'll impress U, that means I won't dress? undecided well I wear what I have and I don't just wear anything, anyhow.

The questions will be reversed
As in "married are u because tartar look to have u do"
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:15am On Oct 14, 2014
slimmy05:
Are you sure?
Question for the gods...
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by biggmusty(m): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2014
EJanni:
I dress to be comfortable and to enhance my confidence where ever I go. Infact I dress to stand out in the public not really to empress any guy or gurl.
Standout»Noticed»Impressed.. No matter d english na impressed we go land.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Johnnoo(m): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2014
Some people can lie ooo undecided
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by amokeme(f): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
I was right behind u wen the picture was taken...look at it welltongue

Just kidding cheesy

An Ex...Class of 2011
winkoh, an eagle... nice wink

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
which product r u talking about? Educate me please.
Do u need to ask? The merchandise u women supply to men of course
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
which product r u talking about? Educate me please.
Do u need to ask? The merchandise u women supply to men of course.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2014
I wish u a rewarding academic session.

Cheers!wink
amokeme:
winkoh, an eagle... nice wink

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by PlutoLA(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2014
Ladies don't dress to impress men. In the words of rapper Drake "You(ladies in general) don't dress up for the men,men never notice,you just do in for yourself cuz you d f****n coldest?
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by deebrain(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2014
A lady dresses to boost confidence-when it has to do with moderate or decent-yet presentable clothing.

However, any lady that dresses in anything that is daring (opposite of the above), which will involve over-exposing or extreme emphasis of any of her "assets", is SERIOUSLY CRAVING ATTENTION of both sexes-especially the males.

Any lady that denies the above, is a liar and a mother of it. Avoid her. Selah.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by marvie234: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2014
We ladies dress to IMPRESS OTHER LADIES...
Bt we dress to ATTRACT GUYS.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Adeyeye22(f): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2014
As for me!!! I dress in other to look good,to mak myself confortable nd to be courageous in anywer i found myself.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2014
ℓ̊ dress to ♍γ̲̣̣̥ satisfaction cos,

♍γ̲̣̣̥ Dress ΐ̲̅s ♍γ̲̣̣̥ Address.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by e4emma(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
e4emma:
Have been pondering on this subject matter for a while. An average guy thinkshis woman is trying to be beautiful and dress cute just for him, which should be the case naturally.But what do you make of it, say for marriied women..they dont need to impress the guy again now! yet they still spend hours b4 d mirror before they go to the market to buy pepper..(lols). Here, the guy is not with her, yet she still paint the crayons and the markers on her face. I feel its more than the guy now, seems these ladies just try to outdo each other. Yet we guys feels we are he reason they go through the troubles.

so ladies, lets hear you! Who do u dress to impress?
and guys, who do you also dress to impress?

#not seduction

my post finally made front page...hmmm status is changing. I even got a new job today...... dis week is really a glorious week for me o
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
gracile:
paraparapara...fell good..yeahh!
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
I dress to satisfy myself not to impress anybody, because when am well dressed, I am always confident.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by EJanni(f): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
biggmusty:
to you they are the same but not to me. because in the public you may see someone putting on the same clothe as you but your confidence in it stands you out. So I dress to impress myself not anybody. Ok.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by EJanni(f): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
biggmusty:
to you they are the same but not to me. because in the public you may see someone putting on the same clothe as you but your confidence in it stands you out. So I dress to impress myself not anybody. Ok?
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Emma8043(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
EJanni:
I dress to be comfortable and to enhance my confidence where ever I go. Infact I dress to stand out in the public not really to empress any guy or gurl.
I hear u mrs empresser and emhanser
#ISmellLies
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by dipotech: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
it's like inborn thing, even my daughter who is just six plus always prefer to wear high heel shoe and copying her mum in making up too.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Emma8043(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
marvie234:
We ladies dress to IMPRESS OTHER LADIES...
Bt we dress to ATTRACT GUYS.
Gbam na only talk true for here oya run go meet iya runke make she gv u mtn #1500 for my head
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by EJanni(f): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Emma8043:
I hear u mrs empresser and emhanser
#ISmellLies
hahaha, funny you. Seriously I don't get it. Is it that people dress to impress others? Really? well, for me I dress to impress myself believe it or not.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by ogaprime(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
gracile:

You look good...Oya chop guguru
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Afrok(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
allandutch:

The questions will be reversed
As in "married are u because tartar look to have u do"
haha... Boss I meant reverse question like "why are U dressing so hot like this, aren't U married"? undecided
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by biggmusty(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
EJanni:
to you they are the same but not to me. because in the public you may see someone putting on the same clothe as you but your confidence in it stands you out. So I dress to impress myself not anybody. Ok?
okay ma
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by muscoliscious(f): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
they try to impress fellow ladies if they try to impress guys they ll go naked
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
mifavour:
I dress to be comfortable and to look good cos I dunno who I'll meet on d way.. impress woman ke seduce man ni.
are u d one in that pic,if it's u,u don't need to dress at all.I short I dey feel strong tin for u.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
Elcapo:
I Dress To Kill cool
Kill who??
Ode!!
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
happykidArotiba:
yh. you could be. cheesy
Lol
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by 100Cents: 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
I dress to make money...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do People Condemn Sex Videos And Still Share The Videos / Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.