Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies (35766 Views)

Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by happykidArotiba(m): 1:14am On Oct 14, 2014
Neroanna:
Its more about a subconscious contest amongst women that the fact we enjoy looking good and spending much time in front of the mirror makes men to be more attentive and attractive to us but women dress for themselves and for other women(show-off) than they do for men but men refuse to believe it. Not all female behaviour is driven by a desire to get men. undecided
which of dose beautiful pics is you? grin
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 14, 2014
Personally,I don't like to dress up because if I do,its always wahala 4 me that day wink I dress up if I need a confidence boost. But I dress up for both guys and ladies.I am single so its mainly for the guys.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by happykidArotiba(m): 1:16am On Oct 14, 2014
amokeme:
As for me, I just wear anything! As long as my body is covered am good to go.. I feel lazy putting stuffs together
see dis lepa lepa to bad o....u are cute! cheesy
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by happykidArotiba(m): 1:17am On Oct 14, 2014
dovelike:
Personally,I don't like to dress up because if I do,its always wahala 4 me that day wink But I dress up for both guys and ladies.I am single so its mainly for the guys.
I'm single too cheesy
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by amokeme(f): 1:17am On Oct 14, 2014
happykidArotiba:
see dis lepa lepa to bad o....u are cute! cheesy
smileythank you....
I like your smile.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Neroanna(f): 1:17am On Oct 14, 2014
happykidArotiba:
which of dose beautiful pics is you? grin
:Pwon't tell ya..just take a guess.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Revolva(m): 1:18am On Oct 14, 2014
stewpid post so before na make dem dress to Impress who...Goats?
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 14, 2014
happykidArotiba:
I'm single too cheesy
Lol,I can see that.But I wasn't advertising o cheesy
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by happykidArotiba(m): 1:21am On Oct 14, 2014
Neroanna:
:Pwon't tell ya..just take a guess.
Gawd! this is tougher than ABU. post jamb. grin
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by happykidArotiba(m): 1:22am On Oct 14, 2014
amokeme:
smileythank you....
I like your smile.
awwn! tanks.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Neroanna(f): 1:23am On Oct 14, 2014
happykidArotiba:
Gawd! this is tougher than ABU. post jamb. grin
tongue
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by happykidArotiba(m): 1:24am On Oct 14, 2014
dovelike:

Lol,I can see that.But I wasn't advertising o cheesy
I wasn't advertising too o.. I was just being sincere. cheesy
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 14, 2014
happykidArotiba:
I wasn't advertising too o.. I was just being sincere. cheesy
Ok.Why single?
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by happykidArotiba(m): 1:25am On Oct 14, 2014
Neroanna:
tongue
oya pls tell me!.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by happykidArotiba(m): 1:26am On Oct 14, 2014
dovelike:

Ok.Why single?
not actually seen some1 I lyk Gan.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Neroanna(f): 1:31am On Oct 14, 2014
happykidArotiba:
oya pls tell me!.
lol... Finding that difficult to do. embarassed
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 14, 2014
happykidArotiba:
not actually seen some1 I lyk Gan.
Yes o.Ms. Right?
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 14, 2014
To impress guys like me. The answer is in the question.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by justmag(m): 1:43am On Oct 14, 2014
lynpetra:
na ladies o.ladies.Oh see as babes just dey lie for this threa.Women impress other won first before men.The quest to look better and hotter among ladies don land many Inside babalawo pot of skulls.My man doesn't even know how human hair looks!He doesn't check my shoes and clothe tabs to see if its designers!Thank God say i no dey F§K again for Peruvian,brazilian,,togolian,European,ethiopian and finally Chinese Goat hair again.Now na to plait thread.Infact i go soon shave the hair.I rather spend the money y on grooming my pubic hair like oyakilome's.

shocked shocked shocked wooow @"public hair like oyakilome"

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by dexterinc2003: 1:47am On Oct 14, 2014
naija girls too dey lie chai!!!!! see dem..."i dress 2 feel good","i dress to be confident", "i dress for myself"...taaahhhhhh!!!!! if i hear....oya,if you dress for yourself,then why do you feel bad if your man doesnt compliment your dressing??...here is the truth,men dress 2 impress women,women dress to impress men,every other thing is secondary.

P.S;any woman that takes more than 1 hour to dress,is not out to impress herself.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by kennynelcon(m): 1:58am On Oct 14, 2014
lynpetra:
na ladies o.ladies.Oh see as babes just dey lie for this threa.Women impress other won first before men.The quest to look better and hotter among ladies don land many Inside babalawo pot of skulls.My man doesn't even know how human hair looks!He doesn't check my shoes and clothe tabs to see if its designers!Thank God say i no dey F§K again for Peruvian,brazilian,,togolian,European,ethiopian and finally Chinese Goat hair again.Now na to plait thread.Infact i go soon shave the hair.I rather spend the money y on grooming my pubic hair like oyakilome's.
Thank you... for d truth
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Bifwoli: 2:14am On Oct 14, 2014
Dressing up in Africa is dangerous coz it hides much.Many slum girls dress up but beneath it all there's no character,no values,no knowledge of upper class etiquette,no real talents,little education and a mind that is still programmed to fit the crass behaviour and thinking that makes poverty possible.In short you can't take the slum out of her.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by MrDoGood(m): 2:28am On Oct 14, 2014
E NO JUST CONCERN ME AT ALL
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by patostation(m): 2:40am On Oct 14, 2014
1. Before marriage, women dress to find a man (or should I say a Mr Right)
2. After marriage, women dress to impress other women or not to be outdone by them (some though still dress to show men that they still 'got it')
3. Men just dress for the occassion.

But the one that annoys me these days is the high heel shoe my wife buys. She will carry it in an extra bag, and a few meters to the event centre, she will "struggle' to wear it (now looking taller than me). And after the occassion, she will again pack the "big shoes" in a nylon bag and wear normal shoe on our way home. Sometimes I am asked to help carry the 'excess luggage' and when the big shoes are on her legs, we experience a 'go slow'. Na wa for women!

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by kilokeys(m): 3:47am On Oct 14, 2014
as a fine guy concerned.. i was out with my sistr some months back..
on d island while walking through broad str. both d girls and guys stared at my sis..
the guys lustfully, but the ladies.. (from head to toe, who does she think she is, she is fine and so) kinda look.

morale, dont stroll with pretty girls if u wanna get noticed as a guy o. nothing for u

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by mstik(f): 4:09am On Oct 14, 2014
First impressions matter a lot
I dress to impress anyone that I may come across- male or female
I mostly dress to look good and feel good cool
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by KOOLGIANT: 4:27am On Oct 14, 2014
Ladies dress to kill to intimidate other ladies because most guys don't even know the value of the designers, all we see are the body features but they put on makeup for them guys. Shekenaa
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by dammybambo: 4:40am On Oct 14, 2014
e4emma:
incase u havent notice this trend...when a lady passes by, before the guy looks at her, the lady bside u will b d first to observe her..if she dresses well, u will begin to see d oda laddy feeling so insecured! Atimes im luzzled at this o.

Another thing is an average guy dont know d difference btw brazillian hair and #200 Amigos! d question den is, if ladies dress to impress men, then why do they go into all this craze when d guy sef cant tell d difference!.
Gbam! That's the point.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:42am On Oct 14, 2014
I see lies from d ladies...smh

Show u pipu are saying wen u r in front of the mirror,d tot of "seun/tope/bashiru go hear am today" doesn't cross your mind. undecided

So u're saying making guyz heads turn neva crosses your mind while dressing?

Or the aim to look beta/sexier dan Nkechi so that u take away all d attention she normally gets from your dept boyz isn't on the list?

I hail una o!
Bet why d lies? angry
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:47am On Oct 14, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
patostation:
1. Before marriage, women dress to find a man (or should I say a Mr Right)
2. After marriage, women dress to impress other women or not to be outdone by them (some though still dress to show men that they still 'got it')
3. Men just dress for the occassion.

But the one that annoys me these days is the high heel shoe my wife buys. She will carry it in an extra bag, and a few meters to the event centre,she will "struggle' to wear it (now looking taller than me). And after the occassion, she will again pack the "big shoes" in a nylon bag and wear normal shoe on our way home. Sometimes I am asked to help carry the 'excess luggage' and when the big shoes are on her legs, we experience a 'go slow'. Na wa for women!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts / I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex / Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.