Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. (23177 Views)

His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him / Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! / Buying And Selling Of Human Beings- Is This Supposed To Be Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by tmosco(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
Please can some1 differentiate btw feminism and human right,because I see Jesus and an human right activist dan a feminist.
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by TV01(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2014
BananaBender:
This is not about your wife, I truly and honestly do not care about her. I'm sure she doesn't need the online validation either. Oh wait, she married you grin grin grin

BananaBender:
I missed the above. My opinion about your wife clearly matters to you. Please, post again.
So let me get this right; you came into the thread denigrated my wife, my wifes parents and my wifes husband (me that is grin), without any provocation or reason whatsoever – in fact, you pivoted it off a lame attempt to exonerate CareFreeWannabee from same?

And then, when I offered a show and tell instead of a boring give and take of invective, you ran? Not to say I’m surprised, you have form, having done so in pretty much all our previous encounters.

You first pretended not to have seen the pic – ok, I’ll afford you the benefit of the doubt – you then tried to make it about my wife and my caring about your opinion of my wife cheesy!

Good to see that feminists delight in attacking any women who does not necessarily share or give credence to their views.

So just in case there’s been an “innocent” mix-up, here is the offer again;

My wife, according to you, must have low self-esteem, low standards and was poorly parented. Especially since she allowed herself to be wooed and courted by someone who committed to loving and cherishing her and any children we may have together.

I invited you to show a picture of yourself as one who possesses high esteem, was well brought-up and has high standards (even if only in a relative sense). So much esteem, and so well brought-up, that you are able to mate indiscriminately - in and out of season - without any concern as to the commitment or care of those who penetrate and relieve their lust with your body wink.

Having waited, I even went ahead to post my wife’ pic first. All I could see in response was some obscurantist babble? I am pretty certain of what to expect from you – but let’s see if you’ll surprise cool.

TV

7 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by TV01(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2014
Shirley07:
I don't aspire to be a trophy wife.
Trophy wife na beanz? grin
Do you think just anyone can be a trophy wife?

You need to be cultured, well-spoken, properly maintained, possess fine deportment, be easy on the eye and committed to being a "wife in the true sense of the word grin.

From what you've displayed here, even Gollum would look at you and say "at best, she makes a good case for charitable polygamy" cool

TV

**NL' chief Femnivore - snacking & flossing** grin

7 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by TV01(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2014
Shirley07:

Did Christ say children and daddy are one?
It's a wonder how you claimed to be the head when your intelligence isn't up to a pinch of salt because if it was, you would understand the sentence 'Love comes with submission'. In other words, it means you can't love without submitting. However, you can submit without any ounce of love. The earlier you realize you're such a dunce, the better.
Also, if that brain of yours can't grasp what I meant by every christians is required to have Christ as their role model, then that brain is a waste of space already because I never said only christians have Christ as their role model like you were insinuating. However, all christians must be like Christ because christian itself means to have a christ-like nature. It's a waste of time conversing with you anyway.
And let me repeat it to you, I imbibe Christ's doctrine and yeah, Christ was a feminist. There are many things he did in the bible that showed he was one. For example, he didn't condemn the adulterous woman that was brought to him because he realized the hypocrisy of the men that brough her, afterall she didn't commit the adultery with herself yet the man who was with her wasn't brought forward by the hypocrital men. No wonder Christ asked them to cast stones if they are without sins.
Another is talking with a samaritan woman which was forbidden according to the jewish law which finds it degrading for a man to converse with a woman let alone, a samaritan.
There's also Mary madgalene, whom the disciples had issues with and labelled her as wasteful yet had no qualms associating and eating merringly with Zacchaeus, the publican. Anyway, we're all aware of how Christ shut his disciples down.
Not to also forget the two Lazarus' sisters, Martha and Mary. According to the scriptures, Mary was being reprimanded by Martha for learning under Jesus' feet instead of her to be in the kitchen but Jesus shut Martha up. And according to the jews in those days, anyone that learned from a rabbi is expected to be a teacher and Jesus obviously aware of this, had no qualms teaching Mary, the way he did with his disciples.
And the greatest is telling the hypocritical pharisee that husband and wife are one flesh, which means no one has the right to treat the other the way he/she likes but to treat each other as one body, just like he is one with God and the Holy Spirit. So, Christ was a feminist and by his grace, I'm one. I repeat Feminism brought about women emancipation and you can shove that into your ass.
That said, if you can't see where Paul addressed christian slave masters in ephe 6:9 to lessen their threatning on their slaves, then that eyes of yours is better off being shot because it's useless. Like I said earlier, I don't blame you because if you were a slave, you won't be here dribbling out saliva to drive a point. What am I even saying? you're better off being a slave because that primitive brain of yours reason like one.
Moreover, there are many things Paul said in the bible that were contradictory to Christ's teaching. For example, Christ said anyone that call his brother a fool is deem for hell but Paul didn't heed to that warning. Christ also said we shouldn't swear nor boast but Paul had no qualms doing such.
Whatever, carry go with your paul's doctrine but I'm for Christ, a feminist!
My, my, my, you really are confused/delusional aren’t you

You’ve charged Paul with being;
1. A champion of slavery
2. A misogynist
3. Anti-Christ

Whilst to you Jesus The Christ is;
1. A role-model
2. Social Justice Warrior (SJW)
3. A good man (according to your friend and fellow "Feminianity" devotee CarefreeWannabe)

If you would only know Christ as God Incarnate, Lord, Saviour and Master (did that hurt cheesy?), your eyes would open. Till then…

Paul never said a word that contradicts the teaching of Jesus my Lord & Saviour – or that didn’t echo God’s eternal plan. He merely gave more detail of the working of the church and relations between husbands & wives, men & women and the brethren.

It’s a shame that you have to assassinate the character of The Apostle Paul, merely to suit your feminist beliefs. It’s instructive that you have not been able to quote any scripture to back up your claims. Just a long, tired, easily discredited narrative – that you clearly learnt second-hand.

Christianity and The Gospel nowhere and in no way subjugates women or brings anyone into bondage. Men and women are equal in worth, value and in the sight of God. And don’t forget, Christianity emancipated women! You are your ilk are in bondage…to a devilish ideology.

TV

**NL foremost Femnivore - on a turkey shoot cool**

9 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2014
TV01:

Trophy wife na beanz? grin
Do you think just anyone can be a trophy wife?

You need to be cultured, well-spoken, properly maintained, possess fine deportment, be easy on the eye and committed to being a "wife in the true sense of the word grin.

From what you've displayed here, even Gollum would look at you and say "at best, she makes a good case for charitable polygamy" cool

Damn!

4 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by TV01(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:

In your bush. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wasn't your wife 30+ when you married her? Didn't she accept your proposal without properly knowing you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm struggling to grasp the point you are making Whatever my Wife' situation, I made my choices, and took charge for my preferences with full understanding when we married - as did she. All I do here, is outline my thoughts on how other men and women interested in marriage can best do the same.

Up until now, I’ve always admired your devotion to your cause - even if I see it as woefully flawed - and willinglness to discuss factually without resort to ad-hominem.

For some reason – and most unfortunately – you seem to have departed from your previous standards. I thought the addition of well-timed gifs was for the most part an improvement, other than that, it’s been all downhill.

Like I said, you are presenting as increasingly wild and desperate. Presenting very little for this Femnivore to feast on - please give me a break - or perhaps take one yourself cool

TV

7 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Mutaino7(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
I so much love cultured arguments.. 9ce one.. No nid to attack relatives or degrading words b4 u make reasonable account of ur sefs.

3 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
TV01:

So let me get this right; you came into the thread denigrated my wife, my wifes parents and my wifes husband (me that is grin), without any provocation or reason whatsoever – in fact, you pivoted it off a lame attempt to exonerate CareFreeWannabee from same?

LMAO! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is this a joke? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

Pulling the sympathy card huh?? Sholly denigrated my wife, my wife's parent and all. *cry-cry*

You insulted your wife when you made this comment:
"They simply cannot touch Mrs TV01 - not in pedigree, heritage, character, demeanor, graciousness or beauty. My delightful wife epitomises all that deep down they aspire to be, but even deeper down realise they can never attain to.

How can an admixture of desperate and ageing singles, bitter and lonely divorcees, plain-faced lesbians (yes, I know cheesy!)low brow, low rent, low class and low bred, damaged & limping, treadless purveyors of slut-ho doctrines even stand"

Your high standard having wife must be so proud of the above. Yep, you weren't referring to me but when you insult women, I take that very personal.

Wait, are you okay? Are u hurt?

And then, when I offered a show and tell instead of a boring give and take of invective, you ran? Not to say I’m surprised, you have form, having done so in pretty much all our previous encounters.

Mr Jesus-Jesus, why are you lying. You're the christian here, right? How can I run from you, my post was probably 15min apart at most.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha, plus I was busy making fun of you offline. Who hasn't met a happily married feminist?? Where does he live?

[img]You first pretended not to have seen the pic – ok, I’ll afford you the benefit of the doubt – you then tried to make it about my wife and my caring about your opinion of my wife cheesy![/img]

aaaawww, see dude, I didn't know I hurt your feelings like this oh. Bwhahahahahahaa, we were obviously running on a different frame of mind.

If you truly posted a picture of your wife, how come no one made a comment about it? I don't think anyone saw the picture but hey, you can prove me wrong, post again. grin grin grin grin

I made it about your wife?? Refer to the post above, bwahahahahahahaha grin grin grin This dude is crazy. grin

Good to see that feminists delight in attacking any women who does not necessarily share or give credence to their views.

Bwhahahahahaha grin grin grin You are pulling every sympathy card you can get.

So just in case there’s been an “innocent” mix-up, here is the offer again;
My wife, according to you, must have low self-esteem, low standards and was poorly parented. Especially since she allowed herself to be wooed and courted by someone who committed to loving and cherishing her and any children we may have together.
I invited you to show a picture of yourself as one who possesses high esteem, was well brought-up and has high standards (even if only in a relative sense).
So much esteem, and so well brought-up, that you are able to mate indiscriminately - in and out of season - without any concern as to the commitment or care of those who penetrate and relieve their lust with your body
wink.
Having waited, I even went ahead to post my wife’ pic first. All I could see in response was some obscurantist babble? I am pretty certain of what to expect from you – but let’s see if you’ll surprise cool.

You are delusional, and not smart either.

Babble, my one line response is babble?? grin grin cool I don die with laughter grin grin grin grin grin

Let's start from the beginning. This time I promise to refresh the page every second, promise to respond within 5min.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha, I am laughing so hard right now. LML. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
I am refreshing.

@tv01, I saw your a*ss in the viewing section, how about I accuse you (stup1dly) of running away like you did grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by swaggzo(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
BananaBender:
I am refreshing.

@tv01, I saw your a*ss in the viewing section, how about I accuse you (stup1dly) of running away like you did grin grin

hahaha.. He undercover aye?? :p

5 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Fkforyou(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
freshdude2:
Damn!
. This one pass damn,na Daaayuummn..!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
TV01:

I'm struggling to grasp the point you are making Whatever my Wife' situation, I made my choices, and took charge for my preferences with full understanding when we married - as did she. All I do here, is outline my thoughts on how other men and women interested in marriage can best do the same.

All you do here is to force your narrow-minded views on people by means of cheap propaganda that denigrates women and determines their value by age and their ability or disability to push out babies.

Up until now, I’ve always admired your devotion to your cause - even if I see it as woefully flawed - and willinglness to discuss factually without resort to ad-hominem.

Who cares about what you admire? undecided

For some reason – and most unfortunately – you seem to have departed from your previous standards. I thought the addition of well-timed gifs was for the most part an improvement, other than that, it’s been all downhill.
Like I said, you are presenting as increasingly wild and desperate. Presenting very little for this Femnivore to feast on - please give me a break - or perhaps take one yourself coolTV

Tell it someone who cares.

3 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by TV01(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
BananaBender:

LMAO! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is this a joke? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

Pulling the sympathy card huh?? Sholly denigrated my wife, my wife's parent and all. *cry-cry*

You insulted your wife when you made this comment:
"They simply cannot touch Mrs TV01 - not in pedigree, heritage, character, demeanor, graciousness or beauty. My delightful wife epitomises all that deep down they aspire to be, but even deeper down realise they can never attain to.

How can an admixture of desperate and ageing singles, bitter and lonely divorcees, plain-faced lesbians (yes, I know cheesy!)low brow, low rent, low class and low bred, damaged & limping, treadless purveyors of slut-ho doctrines even stand"

Your high standard having wife must be so proud of the above. Yep, you weren't referring to me but when you insult women, I take that very personal.

Wait, are you okay? Are u hurt?

Mr Jesus-Jesus, why are you lying. You're the christian here, right? How can I run from you, my post was probably 15min apart at most.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha, plus I was busy making fun of you offline. Who hasn't met a happily married feminist?? Where does he live?

[img]You first pretended not to have seen the pic – ok, I’ll afford you the benefit of the doubt – you then tried to make it about my wife and my caring about your opinion of my wife cheesy![/img]

aaaawww, see dude, I didn't know I hurt your feelings like this oh. Bwhahahahahahaa, we were obviously running on a different frame of mind.

If you truly posted a picture of your wife, how come no one made a comment about it? I don't think anyone saw the picture but hey, you can prove me wrong, post again. grin grin grin grin

I made it about your wife?? Refer to the post above, bwahahahahahahaha grin grin grin This dude is crazy. grin

Bwhahahahahaha grin grin grin You are pulling every sympathy card you can get.

You are delusional, and not smart either.

Babble, my one line response is babble?? grin grin cool I don die with laughter grin grin grin grin grin

Let's start from the beginning. This time I promise to refresh the page every second, promise to respond within 5min.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha, I am laughing so hard right now. LML. grin grin grin

No Pic! No Contest!! No Surprise!!!

TV

4 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by TV01(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:

All you do here is to force your narrow-minded views on people by means of cheap propaganda that denigrates women and determines their value by age and their ability or disability to push out babies.

Who cares about what you admire? undecided

Tell it someone who cares.

No Content! No Gifs!!

TV

5 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by TV01(m): 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
swaggzo:

hahaha.. He undercover aye?? :p

No Balls!

TV

7 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
TV01:

No Balls!

TV

Jesus has spoken. grin grin
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Jesus has spoken. grin grin

You're fast becoming a nuisance now.

And I've to borrow a few words from 50cali for you: I think you need a big fat c*ck to beat you right in ya pum. grin

8 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
SirShymex:

You're fast becoming a nuisance now.

And I've to borrow a few words from 50cali for you: I think you need a big fat c*ck to beat you right in ya pum. grin

Shymex, I didn't know you were a masochist. You came back for more after I revealed that you are a re*tard? grin grin grin

It was fun playing you re*tard. grin grin grin

Do you still believe Jay-Z was swinging his balls next to other drug dealers? grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Shymex, I didn't know you were a masochist. You came back for more after I revealed that you are a re*tard? grin grin grin

It was fun playing you re*tard. grin grin grin

Do you still believe Jay-Z was swinging his balls next to other drug dealers? grin grin grin grin grin

FML! - so you're basking in the euphoria induced by grandiose delusions, no? You definitely can't make this shiit up! grin

I can't do this...just came on this thread to laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
SirShymex:

FML! - so you're basking in the euphoria induced by grandiose delusions, no? You definitely can't make this shiit up! grin

I can't do this...just came on this thread to laugh. grin

Shymex, what was Jay-Z doing among drug dealers? Just hanging out with them, right? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Shymex, what was Jay-Z doing among drug dealers? Just hanging out with them, right? grin grin grin grin grin

Have you got no shame? You keep getting ghetto-gagged with all kinds of facials, and semen all over ya face. However, like a gift that keeps on giving - you don't know how to give up, masking your show of shame with delusions of grandeur. I'm ashamed of you!

If I were you, I'd stay away from NL for a few days. Heck, even Sholly saw the folly in your argument, and decided to back out. Just give up - you have been ethered lol.

Jay z: I rode shotgun with Calvin Klein. Google that.

1 Like

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
TV01:

No Pic! No Contest!! No Surprise!!!

TV

No pic! There was never anything to contest! She lost when she picked you grin grin grin grin grin

*BananaBender undecided

@SirShymexx: "I rode shotgun with calvin Klein" is positive because Calvin Klein ain't no criminal.
There is nothing attractive or boss-like about a guy that can't admit he made a mistake/ lost.

Stop it.

4 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Have you got no shame? You keep getting ghetto-gagged with all kinds of facials, and semen all over ya face. However, like a gift that keeps on giving - you don't know how to give up, masking your show of shame with delusions of grandeur. I'm ashamed of you!

If I were you, I'd stay away from NL for a few days. Heck, even Sholly saw the folly in your argument, and decided to back out. Just give up - you have been ethered lol.

Jay z: I rode shotgun with Calvin Klein. Google that.

grin grin grin

So you forgot yesterday that Jay-Z was selling crack and cocaine? grin grin grin

And now you are comparing him to Calvin Klein? grin grin grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
BananaBender:

No pic! There was never anything to contest! She lost when she picked you grin grin grin grin grin

*BananaBender undecided

@SirShymexx: "I rode shotgun with calvin Klein" is positive because Calvin Klein ain't no criminal.
There is nothing attractive or boss-like about a guy that can't admit he made a mistake/ lost.

Stop it.

Sholly, don't go on a tangent like that blinkered git, with no shame, and all kinds sem.en all over her face. Comprehension isn't her forte.

You need to put whatever I said in the context in which I made it. So, is it a crime to ride shotgun with a friend and neighbour, you grew up with? Whether he sold drugs or not, that's none of my business and I never alluded to that in my post. The emphasis was on his background, and being certified. And why it is unlikely for someone from that background to be a male-feminist.

1 Like

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Sholly, don't go on a tangent like that blinkered git, with no shame, and all kinds sem.en all over her face Comprehension isn't her forte.

You need to put whatever I said in the context in which I made it. So, is it a crime to ride shotgun with a friend and neighbour, you grew up with? Whether he sold drugs or not, that's none of my business and I never alluded to that in my post. The emphasis was on his background, and being certified. And why it is unlikely for someone from that background to be a male-feminist.

I can clearly see that your past excessive po*rn consumption, you so proudly told us about, has taken a toll on you. embarassed

And you forgot that he was selling crack and cocaine in the past when you were referring to his background? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I can clearly see that your past excessive po*rn consumption, you so proudly told us about, has taken a toll on you. embarassed

And you forgot that he was selling crack and cocaine in the past when you were referring to his background? grin grin grin

But did I allude to that in my post, and what is the correlation between "riding shotgun" and selling crack? Care to educate us, you impaired brain having anorexic duffer?

Well, you have been ghetto gagged with all kinds of facials on these sides, and it is only right that I paint a perfect picture of your story - the chronicles of carefreewannabe and her fifth decimal IQ!

YouGetCho! grin

1 Like

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
SirShymex:

But did I allude to that in my post, and what is the correlation between "riding shotgun" and selling crack? Care to educate us, you impaired brain having anorexic duffer?

Well, you have been ghetto gagged with all kinds of facials on these sides, and it is only right that I paint a perfect picture of your story - the chronicles of carefreewannabe and her fifth decimal IQ!

YouGetCho! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No you alluded to how Jay-Z was innocently swinging his balls among other drug dealers.

1 Like

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:

No you alluded to how Jay-Z was innocently swinging his balls among the drug dealers.

Good to know you like balls so much and you can't keep them out of ya mouth. I guess that is why you keep getting ghetto gagged everywhere like a sket, with facials. Loool

But too bad that is the only thing you are good for. grin

1 Like

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Good to know you like balls so much and you can't keep them out of ya mouth. I guess that is why you keep getting ghetto gagged everywhere like a sket, with facials. Loool

But too bad that is the only thing you are good for. grin

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
carefreewannabe:

kiss kiss kiss

Kiss these nuts in ya face! tongue

BTW, I've been trying to reduce my curses on these sides. But it seems you're hell bent on invoking the suppressed venom. Keep barking at the wrong tree and fvcking around, till you get fvcked right in ya narrow pum - with no fore.play and lube. grin You know how painful that would be, right? tongue

5 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 21, 2014
SirShymex:

Kiss these nuts in ya face! tongue

BTW, I've been trying to reduce my curses on these sides. But it seems you're hell bent on invoking the suppressed venom. Keep barking at the wrong tree and fvcking around, till you get fvcked right in ya narrow pum - with no fore.play and lube. grin You know how painful that would be, right? tongue

Tell us more about your home training. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Mintayo(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
TV01:

My, my, my, you really are confused/delusional aren’t you

You’ve charged Paul with being;
1. A champion of slavery
2. A misogynist
3. Anti-Christ

Whilst to you Jesus The Christ is;
1. A role-model
2. Social Justice Warrior (SJW)
3. A good man (according to your friend and fellow "Feminianity" devotee CarefreeWannabe)

If you would only know Christ as God Incarnate, Lord, Saviour and Master (did that hurt cheesy?), your eyes would open. Till then…

Paul never said a word that contradicts the teaching of Jesus my Lord & Saviour – or that didn’t echo God’s eternal plan. He merely gave more detail of the working of the church and relations between husbands & wives, men & women and the brethren.

It’s a shame that you have to assassinate the character of The Apostle Paul, merely to suit your feminist beliefs. It’s instructive that you have not been able to quote any scripture to back up your claims. Just a long, tired, easily discredited narrative – that you clearly learnt second-hand.

Christianity and The Gospel nowhere and in no way subjugates women or brings anyone into bondage. Men and women are equal in worth, value and in the sight of God. And don’t forget, Christianity emancipated women! You are your ilk are in bondage…to a devilish ideology.

TV

**NL foremost Femnivore - on a turkey shoot cool**
Wish i could give this more than one likes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp / Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? / Re: About My Elder Brother Who Does Not Care About Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.