Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. (23159 Views)

His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him / Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! / Buying And Selling Of Human Beings- Is This Supposed To Be Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by swaggzo(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2014
Mintayo:

Wish i could give this more than one likes!

you may have my username and password.
At least that makes it two.
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by TV01(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mintayo:
Wish i could give this more than one likes!
Graciás

swaggzo:

Not sarcastic, not funny. Are you high on panty fumes cheesy!

TV

3 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Mintayo(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
swaggzo:

I am not laughing!!!

1 Like

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Shirley07: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
TV01:

Trophy wife na beanz? grin
Do you think just anyone can be a trophy wife?

You need to be cultured, well-spoken, properly maintained, possess fine deportment, be easy on the eye and committed to being a "wife in the true sense of the word grin.

From what you've displayed here, even Gollum would look at you and say "at best, she makes a good case for charitable polygamy" cool

TV

**NL' chief Femnivore - snacking & flossing** grin
According to wiki, a trophy wife is a young attractive wife of an older and wealthy man. This trophy wife usually reflects negatively on the personality of the husband and has a connotation of narcism and the desire to impress others, just like you've done.
A trophy wife has no personal life/merits, save for her beauty with which she maintains at hight cost i.e she's obviously useless and as long as she get her dough, she's ready to endure a smiling and suffering marriage..
You should have known by now that I'm like a bait, the more you take it, the more you get yourself into a deeper shit. If you don't know this, get it into your cerebrum.
Just to let you know that I'm still quite young but when I get married, I'll let you know and you can bet it won't be for his wealth nor a useless one who would post my pics without my consent, just to make an impression because that's one hell of stupidity and irresponsibility. It's really shame for the woman out there but she made her choice.
Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by Shirley07: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
TV01:

My, my, my, you really are confused/delusional aren’t you

You’ve charged Paul with being;
1. A champion of slavery
2. A misogynist
3. Anti-Christ

Whilst to you Jesus The Christ is;
1. A role-model
2. Social Justice Warrior (SJW)
3. A good man (according to your friend and fellow "Feminianity" devotee CarefreeWannabe)

If you would only know Christ as God Incarnate, Lord, Saviour and Master (did that hurt cheesy?), your eyes would open. Till then…

Paul never said a word that contradicts the teaching of Jesus my Lord & Saviour – or that didn’t echo God’s eternal plan. He merely gave more detail of the working of the church and relations between husbands & wives, men & women and the brethren.

It’s a shame that you have to assassinate the character of The Apostle Paul, merely to suit your feminist beliefs. It’s instructive that you have not been able to quote any scripture to back up your claims. Just a long, tired, easily discredited narrative – that you clearly learnt second-hand.

Christianity and The Gospel nowhere and in no way subjugates women or brings anyone into bondage. Men and women are equal in worth, value and in the sight of God. And don’t forget, Christianity emancipated women! You are your ilk are in bondage…to a devilish ideology.

TV

[sup]**NL foremost Femnivore - on a turkey shoot cool**/sup]
That's your words, not mine.
That said, I have my role model, you have yours. C'est fini. Now, you can stop feeding us with your sh1t.
In addition to that, Christ's last words to his followers which had the likes of Mary magadlene, Mary his mother e.t.c was, Go ye and preach the gospel. However, Paul came with his role of keeping women quiet which Jesus never said. No wonder John said in his book to test the spirit.
And I never said Christ isn't my Lord and saviour. I have said it many times on this thread, you're obviously too blind to see it or too dumb to have anything else to say.
Anyway, let me give you another one of Paul's contradiction: he says in 1 cor 11:8 'For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, for as much as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man'.
But Isaiah 43:6-7 says '..Give up and to the south, keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth. Every one whom is called by my name, whom I have created for my glory, whom I have formed and made.
Did you digest it well?

2 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by pickabeau1: 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Damn....smh

TV01.... don't bother...

There are no boundaries with these lot

2 Likes

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by swaggzo(m): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mintayo:

I am not laughing!!!

Honestly I am not either.

1 Like

Re: Gender Inequality: Why Things Won't Be Normal. by liquidmetall: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
swaggzo:

boy you're being totally pointless.
Even the devil knows that there is a whole lot of differences between masculine and feminine jobs.

About soldiers... If I was given charge to recruit 10 soldiers out of 50 males and 50 females, I'ud pick 7 males and 3 females.
Some things are just too masculine for the feminine gender.
But when it comes to freedom of making decisions and being leaders in the society... I don't see why women deserve so little of everything.

thrash

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court / Is This The Right Time To Call The Inlaws?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.