Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,251 members, 7,957,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. (5145 Views)

Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men / (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2014
jeron1:

I swear to God...I no joke oh. Happened yesterday. She came 2my house and said I should giv her my bb, I gave her cos has my password. Went tru my chats wih d babe s been warnin me about... Since yest till now, dat same babee neva even ping me... Was she sent 2 destroy ma relationship and leave me alone?... Its painful bro

I was ma bro but I underated her actions...I loved her but didn't knw unil she spilled it out and I bgged for hours and still standing on her words... She still came 2my house 2day but isn't like b4... We r friends and jst friends... Can I still maintain dat level, seein some1 I'm attached 2 as friend? She was even callin my "my baby" in presence of ma friends bu we both know we r just frnds. We were actin like politicians... She hugged and rested on me in dre presence... How?... I'm dieing inside
hm,dats wat guys lyk u desèrves when u play with the feelings of others.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by ahmodu4real(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
bro sorry just pray u do something that will make her consider u for third chance, we can neva say all this babes are dynamic.
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by angelsing(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
jeron1:

Matured man asking childiush questions.... What has age got 2do with wat I posted... Bigger FOOL
dude calm down, someone asked how old are u and u felt offended by the question, while not tell her you are older than her or diss her as u wish..Bringing her father into that is just rude and disrespectful. I hope u refrain ur self from saying such next time someone diss you..no offense meant just a little respectful advise
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by forandy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
Dat waznt a relationship. .think of a better word to qualify it lipsrsealed
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm,dats wat guys lyk u desèrves when u play with the feelings of others.

come be ma gal... and see if i will play with ur feelings or not... i av learnt ma lesson and i guess u shld giv a chance to prove maslf
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
angelsing:
dude calm down, someone asked how old are u and u felt offended by the question, while not tell her you are older than her or diss her as u wish..Bringing her father into that is just rude and disrespectful. I hope u refrain ur self from saying such next time someone diss you..no offense meant just a little respectful advise

seriously, i didnt know its a "she".. i tink say na guy
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
jeron1:

come be ma gal... and see if i will play with ur feelings or not... i av learnt ma lesson and i guess u shld giv a chance to prove maslf
me?
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
Vikkyk10:
me?

yeah.. im sorry for d insult... very very sorry... thought it was a guy... just a joke things.... guess we can be frnds... can i follow u and inbox u ma whatsap number or fbk name? accpt ma apology pls
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Equado(m): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
How can you talk of love in just 3weeks of dating.....ah sorry 4 you
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
jeron1:

yeah.. im sorry for d insult... very very sorry... thought it was a guy... just a joke things.... guess we can be frnds... can i follow u and inbox u ma whatsap number or fbk name? accpt ma apology pls
hm,nay,tnx'i dnt date onlyn
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
I've said it times without number. relationships always end I heartbreak...b like me have fun n elongated flings or open relationships. since no one asks anyone out, u just keep bleeping till distance separates u or u no longer feeling each other. it's been 7 years since I last experienced heartbreak n 7 years since I've gotten all d fun u claim to hv in relationships.
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Prixus:
I've said it times without number. relationships always end I heartbreak...b like me have fun n elongated flings or open relationships. since no one asks anyone out, u just keep bleeping till distance separates u or u no longer feeling each other. it's been 7 years since I last experienced heartbreak n 7 years since I've gotten all d fun u claim to hv in relationships.
na bad advice u sabi give person
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm,nay,tnx'i dnt date onlyn

common!!! read na comments... i didnt ask for a relationship... i asked for frndship... im i so daft to fall in love wit someone i dont know or havent seen?... even datin gals i av seen is difficult for me... gal, i asked for frndship... if im askin for relationship like dis... wont u call me a learner?
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
jeron1:

common!!! read na comments... i didnt ask for a relationship... i asked for frndship... im i so daft to fall in love wit someone i dont know or havent seen?... even datin gals i av seen is difficult for me... gal, i asked for frndship... if im askin for relationship like dis... wont u call me a learner?
abeg dnt b offended'no b you i wan type dt tin 2.Y nt we cn b fwends
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Equado:
How can you talk of love in just 3weeks of dating.....ah sorry 4 you

guy, love isnt determined by time... u can meet someone today and jst love them for no reason.... even Jesus died for u years before u were born... he died cos he loved u even before u were born
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Vikkyk10:
abeg dnt b offended'no b you i wan type dt tin 2.Y nt we cn b fwends
r u on whatsapp?.. lemme giv u ma number here and edit it once u av confirmed receipt of it.
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Equado(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
jeron1:

guy, love isnt determined by time... u can meet someone today and jst love them for no reason.... even Jesus died for u years before u were born... he died cos he loved u even before u were born
sir...love is a factor of time...I believe solely on love as a direct coefficient of time...anything outside this is infatuation
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Prixus:

chronic player...who knws, u might av missed d right "she"
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Equado:
sir...love is a factor of time...I believe solely on love as a direct coefficient of time...anything outside this is infatuation

bro... time and love and two diff things... love can increase with time but u can meet someone today and they do sometin dat wins ur hrt.
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
jeron1:

r u on whatsapp?.. lemme giv u ma number here and edit it once u av confirmed receipt of it.
k
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Vikkyk10:
k

0.. pls whatsapp me now... so i can edit it.. i jst need frnds to chat wit... its boring cos i dont av new frnds...
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jsunex(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
jeron1:
I'm devastated. We only dated for 3weeks. THis girl loved me, we did so many things together.I was happy I found love but it all ended after 3weeks cos of my own mistakes. I have tried to beg but she still standing on her words. She asked we remain friends. She gave me a tight hug and left. I'm not my self.

Has any one been in such Dilenma before? What did he/she do?
How long did it last?

Can anyone tell me how short he/she has gone into a relationship.

Jus 3 weeks and u com nairaland dey cry, watin u want mak guy way date girl for 2 years and neva knew she's already engaged to som1 else do . Op warn ur self oo, no bring ds kin useless tin com here againoo. trash.
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=jeron1 post=28971060]
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
jsunex:

Jus 3 weeks and u com nairaland dey cry, watin u want mak guy way date girl for 2 years and neva knew she's already engaged to som1 else do . Op warn ur self oo, no bring ds kin useless tin com here againoo. trash.

ok sir... but make u knw say hiv and crocro no be d same oh.. some 2yrs and 3wks no get comparison... na dat type two mad men dey talk say. dis one madness pass ma own,
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Vikkyk10:
wl add u up 2mrw.

pls edit my number from d quote... waiting for ur whatsapp msg
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by angelsing(m): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
jeron1:

seriously, i didnt know its a "she".. i tink say na guy
hahahahahahh...see u woman wrapper..so if its a guy u show no remorse for him..Anyway, just try to ignore somethings in future
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jsunex(m): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
jeron1:

ok sir... but make u knw say hiv and crocro no be d same oh.. some 2yrs and 3wks no get comparison... na dat type two mad men dey talk say. dis one madness pass ma own,

Abi
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
jeron1:

chronic player...who knws, u might av missed d right "she"
no. I haven't. I'm still years from marriage n u don't expect me to find Mrs. Right 8 or 10 years from marriage do u?
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Vikkyk10:
na bad advice u sabi give person
no ma...it's actually reality. I'm sure u tot u were in love with d first guy u dated. same thing for the 2nd n 3rd etc...but where r they now? dem Don turn ex. but if dem tell u that time say dis tin no b love u for gree? y do u think we hv so many people coming here with heartbreak issues all d time? cos they think the illusion they feel is real. so it's not bad advice my dear. I'm just keeping it real...
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
Prixus:

no ma...it's actually reality. I'm sure u tot u were in love with d first guy u dated. same thing for the 2nd n 3rd etc...but where r they now? dem Don turn ex. but if dem tell u that time say dis tin no b love u for gree? y do u think we hv so many people coming here with heartbreak issues all d time? cos they think the illusion they feel is real. so it's not bad advice my dear. I'm just keeping it real...
hm ok
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by jeron1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
angelsing:
hahahahahahh...see u woman wrapper..so if its a guy u show no remorse for him..Anyway, just try to ignore somethings in future

its a womans world ma bro...
Re: My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. by LexaP(f): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
I understand ur pains, bt to be candid itz lik crying over a split milk. U might av told her lik a million times u love her, she might even know bt u know we ladies think differently, esp the broken ones. Try to be a better guy next time and try to be good friends wit her. Who knows, u might be happier being friends than having a relationship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Like Tall Girls? / Guys Whats Your Take On Ladies That Do W**d / Swallowing The Truth: The Many Benefits Of Semen For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.